The End Game of Sir Kindle

11 hours ago, Montezuma said:

Y can't this guy stay on topic he should be warned for continuing to take this off topic

you keep taking it off topic and then saying this !@#$ when people respond to you..... pathetic...

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Montezuma said:

Yes yes lmao that's y ur all busted up now and u stole that accredited line too lmao a liar and a theif

And a traitor too lmao he dropped junka cause he couldn't bare to help the vs SLAP what could he do anyway him and his entire alliance are getting smashed:lol1:just look at their war paged and alliance info. Mc Nugget how r u going to accomplish the goal u made to everyone and destroy me and kindle?? Looks like kindle got tons of cash and I'm doing great!lol what was ur reason for abandoning junka? He wouldn't listen to you? Lmao now I see y rukunu butt hurt u so bad because he wouldn't listen to u and if baby doesn't get her way baby cries Roflmao:lol1:not like u could help junka u can't even handle the promises made in this thread

3 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

The guide came from rukunu not junka

To be fair... I still have those logs where Junka claimed he was telling you guys what to do...

Just sayin...

40 minutes ago, Keres said:

To be fair... I still have those logs where Junka claimed he was telling you guys what to do...

Just sayin...

Do u of all people believe what junka says and knowing animals history do u really believe he tells rukunu what to do it was comments like that that made animalz drop their treaty

7 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

How has this crap gone on for 13 pages?

This guy:

55 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

And a traitor too lmao he dropped junka cause he couldn't bare to help the vs SLAP what could he do anyway him and his entire alliance are getting smashed:lol1:just look at their war paged and alliance info. Mc Nugget how r u going to accomplish the goal u made to everyone and destroy me and kindle?? Looks like kindle got tons of cash and I'm doing great!lol what was ur reason for abandoning junka? He wouldn't listen to you? Lmao now I see y rukunu butt hurt u so bad because he wouldn't listen to u and if baby doesn't get her way baby cries Roflmao:lol1:not like u could help junka u can't even handle the promises made in this thread

literally wants to post so bad that he's replying to his own posts

2 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

This guy:

literally wants to post so bad that he's replying to his own posts

Literally wants to post so bad he posts on every thread in the forum lmao:lol1:

Edited by Montezuma

37 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

That's not how public conversations work. That's not how logic works.

Ur the last person who should teach logic u know like as good as I know English lmao actually my English is much better then ur logic lol:lol1:

R u gonna post about this topic or continue to take it off track just because u can't help but post all over? Here is a reminder the topic is mc sauces eternal war against me and kindle which is failing terribly and the side topic which has to do with the main topic is animals destroying monsters. I hope that helps rey lmao

Edited by Montezuma

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

Who knows what junka will do next dun dun dun lol will he lay low and do isx things from the inside? Will he start a new alliance? Will he join KoRT? :popcorn:

Thank you for proving item #6 of Lord Hitchcock's Sixteen Points.  Now you are back on topic, Emperor Montezuma.

19 hours ago, Knights of the Grail said:

Thank you for proving item #6 of Lord Hitchcock's Sixteen Points.  Now you are back on topic, Emperor Montezuma.

lmao:lol1: thanks for all the casualties grail good times good times:war:

ps - how many wars did animalz fight vs u? 3-4?

Edited by Montezuma

15 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

ps - how many wars did animalz fight vs u? 3-4?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves and consider what animalz do as 'fighting'... they usually just take it, like you are right now my little whipping boy

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves and consider what animalz do as 'fighting'... they usually just take it, like you are right now my little whipping boy

Lmao u and ur entire alliance is burning mc liar just check the war slots if ur not raging to much to read:gun:

U lose again u urself r at the point where u stopped fighting back against me for anyone who doesn't believe this check this guys war they r funny:lol1:

44 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Lmao u and ur entire alliance is burning mc liar just check the war slots if ur not raging to much to read:gun:

U lose again u urself r at the point where u stopped fighting back against me for anyone who doesn't believe this check this guys war they r funny:lol1:

Animalz been running into peace mode. Don't you worry little fella, we'll be here for when they come out.

Enjoy your mushroom stamp

20 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Animalz been running into peace mode. Don't you worry little fella, we'll be here for when they come out.

Enjoy your mushroom stamp

:lol1:ur so delusional lmao!! u really think ur winning http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=14778 ??u have destroyed urself and ur alliance ur a terrible leader u ruined urself because of ur obsession with me and kindle roflmao:facepalm:

now take ur eternal beating like a good little nugget ok:war:ur the one who wanted it u declared it now have it sauce:gun:i guess some people like u do make a fantasy world to live in when the real world comes falling down around u lol:awesome:keep telling urself ur winning look at this guys wars lmao and look at his nation http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=599092&Extended=1:war:the world owes us now mc nugget doesn't have his little group to harass others with him and monsters r too busy getting MAN HANDLED lmao:frantic:

u should feel ashamed by betraying ur friend junka btw:facepalm:coward!!

just like u did when u deleted in the middle of a war u dragged animalz into oh yes we all remember and know about that stunt lmao:lol1:ur such a chicky pie mc nugget lol ur not a friend to anyone not even ur alliance u dragged them into a eternal war for ur EGO and y u have one nobody knows lol

now back on topic-----mc nuggets perma war failed. me and kindle r doing great kindle is going to nuke u all soon and has been sent so much money by ur enemies did u see that lmao??and I will enter peace soon and get aid and animalz is destroying u all. ur perma war has failed mc nugget and u can never get out of it because u started it u called it:gun:

3 hours ago, Montezuma said:

u should feel ashamed by betraying ur friend junka btw:facepalm:coward!!

just like u did when u deleted in the middle of a war u dragged animalz into oh yes we all remember and know about that stunt lmao:lol1:ur such a chicky pie mc nugget lol ur not a friend to anyone not even ur alliance u dragged them into a eternal war for ur EGO and y u have one nobody knows lol

now back on topic-----mc nuggets perma war failed. me and kindle r doing great kindle is going to nuke u all soon and has been sent so much money by ur enemies did u see that lmao??and I will enter peace soon and get aid and animalz is destroying u all. ur perma war has failed mc nugget and u can never get out of it because u started it u called it:gun:

I am am starting to wonder if you are the product of a Junka & Fox Fire one night stand

On 8/29/2017 at 4:37 AM, Captain Enema said:

<mod snip>

wow ur disgusting no wonder ur friends with mc sauce lmao :lol1:look at u rage!! is it because ur getting a beat down:gun:http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=825585

please don't be disgusting and please stay on topic which is............................

mc nuggets eternal perma war roflmao!!how is that going sauce?? almost a month into it and ur nation is garbage - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=599092

ur entire alliance is a burning wreck lol:war::facepalm: - http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=14778

I'm doing awesome about to get tons of cash sent from ur enemies like kindle did and speaking of kindle he is smashing monsters as we speak a month after u declared a perma war on us - http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=533996&Extended=1 roflmao :war::war::war:

this is fun :lol1: best thing about it is lord nugget made it so it will never end!!!:frantic: