Uine-tLW announcement

ProdigyNL

Xba5g6.pngTLWflag.jpg

An Union of Integrated National Entities and The Lost World production

All i have to say is that this is a 100% true story and if you dont believe it, you should querry Bones for the foto's.

Shoutouts go to the awesome people of UINE, myself :P, the rest of tLW and everyone who quotes this.

Bones Malones Eyeball Pact

This is a copy of an ODAP between The Lost World and the Union of Integrated National Entities. The original version of this treaty was carved into the back of Bones Malone. The treaty didn't have a name when we wrote it, but since then it has come to life and has consumed and mutilated all of Bones' body. Its pretty scary because the only functioning eye is looking very very very scary now.

Peace man...

UINE=UINE and tLW=tLW, its as simple as that really. We have a nice thing going with each other and while its way too early to get married, we do tolerate each other and wont go fighting, spying or anything else that is bad (not even when Prodigy.NL turns the stereo too loud with his oh-so-awesome music.)

Daily news

Since Keve watches the news and all discussion programs every day, he usually knows everything. However even he falls asleep every now and then. For this reason we all agree that if we see or hear something that is important for the other, we'll share the news.

Economic crisis

If any of us loses his or her job because of the economic crisis, the war or anything, they can ask money from the other alliance. The other alliance then holds a fundraising party to raise money.

We love Nica

Both alliances swear they protect Nicaragua with all their power. If This Charming Man or anyone else declares war on this country, our combined forces will roll them.

Flipping the coin

If one of the alliances gets attacked or goes attacking, the other alliance has to flip a coin. If the flip is heads, then they have to support the other alliance in their war. If the flip is tails, they are 'lucky' and don't have to help. If they don't like the result, they can retry until they have the flip they want.

Separation

If any of us want to cancel this pact, the leader of the alliance has to call the other alliance, then take a knife and cut the mutilated Bones Malone in 4 pieces. Each day he has to eat one of the pieces at exactly 24 hours after cutting Bones Malone in 4. After all pieces are eaten the treaty will be considered canceled.

Signatures

For the Lost World

Divine Proportion - Founder and Triumvir

Bones Malone - Founder and Triumvir

Satsukage- the one and only French Triumvir

DerPrinz - Minister of Internal Affairs

Prodigy.NL - Founder and Minister of Foreign Affairs

Silver Empress - Minister of Development & of Secksi

Sareya - Minister of Finance

For the Union of Integrated National Entities:

Keve69 - Emperor

HRH King Raymond II - Triumvir

Pyropyotr - Triumvir

King Ryan IV - Triumvir

DP is offline and i couldnt find a fitting one, so here is a 100% random dinosaurcomic:

comic2-1580.png

I can haz DP's job?

Yes. Absolutely

Thank you everyone for the good wishes and I have to say that in my time in CN I haven't found anyone more diplomatic or exciting to talk to than Keve. I'm damn proud to have UINE as allies, and more than proud to have my eyeball as the name of this pact. The treaty speaks the truth in every way.

o/ UINE :wub: