The Harmless Friendship Initiative (MHA/ADI)

ADIflag1-1.jpgMHA.jpg

The Mostly Harmless Alliance has been most gracious and welcoming of the Aqua Defense Initiative into this world, as well as into the Aqua Sphere. It is with great honor that I am announcing the friendship between ADI and MHA. MHA are a great group of people, and after having many talks with them, ADI's Hall of Sentinels voted unanimously to sign this following statement of our friendship and respect for the Mostly Harmless Alliance.

The Aqua Defense Initiative has a great deal of respect for MHA, and we look forward to an ongoing and long lasting friendship. ADI is proud to be recognized so soon by an alliance such as MHA, and this is one of the proudest moments of our early existence. I give to you, The Harmless Friendship Initiative:

The Harmless Friendship Initiative

Preamble:

The Mostly Harmless Alliance and the Aqua Defense Initiative come together here today to declare and celebrate their friendship. MHA and ADI will do everything that they can do in order to strengthen their alliances, as well as their sphere.

Section I - Sovereignty

MHA and ADI, although completely Harmless to one another, recognize each alliance's Sovereignty from one another.

Section II - Peace

Both MHA and ADI shall create an Initiative of peace with one another. If a nation from either alliance should act harmful to the other alliance, they must be ordered to offer peace and reparations to make up for any damages that they have done. Any defending nation in this instance will limit any retaliation to the number and types of attacks received. Should the harmful nation refuse to offer peace and fulfill the terms of reparation, they will be declared a rogue and handled by the policies of the harmed nation's alliance.

Section II, Item A. Neither alliance will take up the Initiative of spying on the other alliance's nations.

Section II, Item B. Neither signatory will engage in the use of harmful sanctions against member nations of the other alliance without written permission from that alliance's government.

Section III - Friendship

The members of MHA and ADI will be friendly and Harmless to one another, in public forums, IRC, and in game.

Section IV - Intelligence

If either alliance receives information that indicates an immenent Harm to the other alliance, the receiving alliance will inform the other alliance of the Initiative against that alliance. Relevant information will be provided, but the source of that information may be left undisclosed.

Section V - War

If either alliance finds themselves at war, they may request financial or military assistance from the other. Although not obligated to, the other alliance is greatly encouraged to provide aid.

Section V, Item A. Either alliance may use this treaty as an optional defense pact. Should either alliance be Harmed by an outside force, they may contact the other alliance and request military assistance. Said alliance has up to 48 hours to reply.

Section V, Item B. Refusal to follow Section V, Item A. cannot be used as grounds to terminate this treaty.

Section VI - Termination

Should the need to remain Harmless to one another no longer be of benefit to either alliance, either alliance may Initiate termination of this pact at any time; however, the withdrawing alliance must notify the other alliance through diplomatic channels 48 hours prior to doing this, except when the countersigned has violated Section II.

Signed for Aqua Defense Initiative,

John Warbuck- Lord High Sentinel

Yuurei- Lord of Foreign Affairs

Magister Populi- Lord of Internal Affairs

JDorian- Lord of Finance

Kingly- Lord of Defense

Signed for Mostly Harmless Alliance,

Scutterbug- Triumvir

Crushtania- Triumvir

Pourquoi- Triumvir

Beers are on me, everyone.

o/ MHA

o/ ADI

Yo man, that's a nice announcement and all, and I'mma let you finish, but the MHA makes the best announcements of all time, OF ALL TIME

yey for kanye.

On a more serious awesome treaty is awesome. Spent all my time with you guys at ADI since you formed and its nice to show the first steps of our epic friendship :) May it continue to blossom

Edited now im not rushing for first post D:

Edited by scutterbug

This is obviously The Initiative 2.0 given a name to make it sound "friendlier" like a People's Republic totalitarian regime. I'm on to you.

...i think you may have posted in the wrong thread. Bastion was the WUT 2.0 attempt :P

I look forward to seeing this relationship develop, your tied to some great guys here ADI