Announcement from The Centurion Brotherhood

Hi

I had always wanted to be a lobster. It's just something that really appealed to me. But getting in that bucket was something I could not do. So here's a treaty, I guess.

We're Not Lobsters in a Bucket

A The Centurion Brotherhood-Keepers of the Ska Robot Army Treaty of Protection

Preamble

The Centurion Brotherhood and Keepers of the Ska Robot Army agree to come together in friendship and sign this treaty of protection, with TCB as the Protector and KoSRA as the Protectorate.

Article I - Amity

The signatory alliances and their member states will treat each other respect and decency, just as they would their own. All members of the signatory alliances are expected to show tact and consideration by going through the proper channels when addressing concerns.

Article II - Non Aggression

Both alliances are obligated to desist from any act of violence against the other, be it through aggressive action, and any attack on each other either individually or jointly with other power. Both alliances declare their intent to resolve any issues between the parties through regular diplomatic discourse.

Article III - Adviser

The Protectorate agrees to allow the Protector to supply an Adviser to the alliance. This Adviser will have a government mask without Administrator privileges, and will assist in educating the alliance on how to maintain day-to-day operations.

Article IV - Military Aid and Assistance

A declaration of war on the Protectorate is a declaration on both signatories. If the Protector is declared on, it may request assistance from the Protectorate on a voluntary basis. The Protectorate must notify the Protector before any aggressive military actions.

Article V - Economy

The Protectors agree to help the Protectorates with economic support in the form of advice and foreign aid, provided that they use this solely for the purpose of their own growth. Any reasonable economic requests from the Protectors must be met, to the best of their abilities.

In addition, the two alliances agree to work closely together on tech deals to help support both alliances' economies.

Article VI - Non Espionage

Neither alliance will engage, or support espionage on each other in any way. If an alliance receives information relevant to other, they are obligated to notify them immediately, giving complete disclosure on the issue.

Article VII - Foreign Policy

The protectorate alliance will consult the Protectors before making major decisions in foreign policy, such as signing new treaties and declaring war upon other alliances.

Article VII - Upgrade

When KoSRA reaches 500,000 Nation Strength, the treaty will be reviewed and upgraded or dropped.

Article IX - Termination

A notice must be given to the other signatory alliance in case a signatory decides to terminate its membership. After this, a 72 hours grace period will follow, in which the treaty will remain valid.

Signed for The Centurion Brotherhood:

King Xander the Only, King of the Brotherhood

The Royal Centurion Court

tcbseal-s-1.gif

Signed for Keepers of the Ska Robot Army:

Bat Commander Kroknia

MAIM KILL BURN