Avengers Announcement

Peace has been reached with Hellas effective immediately.

We will accept peace offers from any nations at war with us throughout the day. Looking to end this war as original wars expire in 26 hours.

Peacing out to hit another nation will bring consequences.

No AA leaders on Irc. You can PM me if you like.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sent a PM. TPC will peace when the wars expire.

Again, I'm not sure why there appears to be so much anger here. It takes a rare coalition of nations to get to a point where nothing you do will give you a truly "challenging" war. TPC was there, OP has been there, and now Avengers is in that spot. It won't get any better after this war unless someone tries to curb them :p.  

Finally, no one can take away what they did last round. Not only did they kill better than anyone, they built better than anyone in the history of TE. They broke our record, and that was something I didn't think could ever be done given with the level/pace of warring we saw last round. I have nothing but respect for it, and always will. 

Anyway, good war and o/

Now, I can't comment about the early days of TE so i've mostly ignored that, but if you think this is a retaliation for the previous round you're well mistaken - however I do think it is interesting that you're saying 'what happened last round stays in that round' considering you said earlier that our actions should probably have us hit at the beginning of next round and onwards throughout it for what we're supposedly done here.
 I'm still unsure what you think would have been a better move - if we waited longer before going to war people would have complained we hadn't warred earlier, if we hit a different target there would still be complaining that it is unfair. We simply went for the next 3 strongest AA's in the game and hoped they would team up to make it an enjoyable war for all, rather than continuing to fight each other. It's not often I agree with our little kitty ( :blush: ) but she's got a point here.

I'm just saying this is the way it appears, especially after the comments were made about last round and it being a little
To coincidental.

I think you misread what I said, I was speaking specifically to that person/nation leader and I was also referring to " back in the day".
No alliance as a whole could be held responcible for the comments, believes, or opinions of any one nation.....don't care who u are ;)

Come in here after being away for a while and talk like you own the show! Righto mate.

We lined up TPC OP Hellas and NDO btw. As I said before, the only AAs who could give us a fight. Even after OP and TPC DoW on NDO these 4 AAs still contained the highest number of strong nations to give us a fight.

Sorry you suck and we own the top 20. Get better next round. We went to war on day 16 well before you. Come day 22 we had only a handfull of nations in FIST and WD that were actually in range. TPC, OP, NDO and Hellas were our ONLY viable options as we have near tripple the ANS on FIST WD etc. 3 out of those 4 going to war without us is unacceptable!
 Bad luck. Next time dont try to dodge a hard war by declaring on each other leaving us NOBODY to fight.
 There is a reason we have been "soft" in this war, and it is partly because we realise we have a big advantage by having superior nations. Hitting any other combination of AAs would have seen them ground into the dirt without even trying.
 Just as a FYI, Ive only been back about 4 or 5 rounds now, and the numbers are abysmal compared to the "teen" rounds.
 Perhaps you should take a few rounds like I did to catch up with the game. It may work wonders.
 And no, beating down well established AAs will not cause our numbers to shrink (that isnt the goal, but it aint all bad). You are already formulating a plan or recruiting more nations to help you for next round. So really what we are doing gets more numbers in and drives activity upwards.
 Its the easy wars on the poor AAs who get smacked down within the first 20 days of the round that drives our numbers down. A lot of these AAs we have seen had numbers of 60+, then after a few rounds of beat downs they are 10 nation micros. Do your research before you talk !@#$. We are doing something about it. And we will use our position of power as we see fit.
 We could smack down TPC and OP round after round, and most of you would still come back.

I don't think you know what your talking about, you and the other 2 gloating, rodomontading avengers are the ones acting like You own the show, like your $&!@ don't stink!! The more you talk the more I think I'm dealing with a immature pretentious adolescent teenager, and being as I have one I know there is no point in trying to get you to understand a specific point and that the world doesn't revolve around you.

Not once did I say I had plan to recruit more nations to help next round, in fact my plan is much more grand then that ;) However you have said one thing in your babbling that makes sense, only being as I have been out for so long.....I do need to take at least a round maybe two to catch up and get back into the swing of things. But don't pat yourself on the back just yet, I actually came to that conclusion a few days ago when I joined IRC and couldn't remember anything about it, and after searching for several nations in TE that appearently don't play anymore. Hopefully I can change that.

With all that said if KJ said you guys were great last round, hats off to ya.....far as this round, as I said I'm not impressed. Just because you hit RE on day 16, means nothing. As you stated they were already at war, and I'm sure you again had at least one more days of tax collection before you hit them. Not to mention everyone knows RE has been and probably still full of noobs. I could state a few other benefits you had going against them but I already know in your eyes it wouldn't make a difference.
So the conclusion and reality is by attacking them, all it did was help you build by stealing land and tech.
Yeah that's something you should be proud of and I'm sure you did your share of gloating back then as well. Far as hitting us, and the others well I've already stated my opinion on that as well.

Lastly with the war ending soon there really isn't much more to say, I've made my point....as noted, you know best, your the greatest, and you can't be wrong so it really wouldn't make any sense to continue. I leave it at that

GL to Hellas and OP on rebuilding the rounds not over yet! Edited by Burning Glory

I don't think you know what your talking about, you and the other 2 gloating, rodomontading avengers are the ones acting like You own the show, like your $&!@ don't stink!! 

Not once did I say I had plan to recruit more nations to help next round, in fact my plan is much more grand then that ;) However you have said one thing in your babbling that makes sense, only being as I have been out for so long.....I do need to take at least a round maybe two to catch up and get back into the swing of things. But don't pat yourself on the back just yet, I actually came to that conclusion a few days ago when I joined IRC and couldn't remember anything about it, and after searching for several nations in TE that appearently don't play anymore. Hopefully I can change that.

With all that said if KJ said you guys were great last round, hats off to ya.....far as this round, as I said I'm not impressed. Just because you hit RE on day 16, means nothing. 

I know exactly what I am talking about. Is it the gloating thats really getting up your back? Because I am strugling to find where my posts can be seen as gloating (before the accusation)

Already I am being proved right. Grand plan coming right along huh? Not just quitting out of defeat.

Back to this round. You didnt even create your nation and see how the round unfolded. RE were the strongest AA besides us, with the strongest nations at the time that they "tech raided" NLON and Skaro. We werent really looking for war at this stage as all of you were too weak for a fair fight. We could have hit OP/TPC on day 16 and smashed you back into the stone age. We have since our creation last round, looked to take on the next strongest/biggest AA that we could possibly find. Not shying away from war but embracing it gloriously!

Jeez sometimes I get sick of schooling people.

Take your own advice then and observe for a round or 2 before you pass your judgement.

Edited by StevieG

I honestly think your talking out your @$$, don't let the fact that this round has let u build unsscaved from war
Blow up your big head. While I and most of TE nations think this war on the part of Avengers was a BS move,
We have accepted it and as DB said, the war is not over. Now with that said your gloating is unbecoming of an
honorable alliance, that in its self is disrespectful to the AA's your waring with let alone several of the nations in
avengers that I know are honorable nations wouldn't condone it.....back in the day this would have earned you
A beat down at the start of the next round and continued attacks through out.

You must have Dr. Strange confused for someone that is afraid of TPC.........in any rd.

I'm just saying this is the way it appears, especially after the comments were made about last round and it being a little
To coincidental.

I think you misread what I said, I was speaking specifically to that person/nation leader and I was also referring to " back in the day".
No alliance as a whole could be held responcible for the comments, believes, or opinions of any one nation.....don't care who u are ;)

I don't think you know what your talking about, you and the other 2 gloating, rodomontading avengers are the ones acting like You own the show, like your $&!@ don't stink!! The more you talk the more I think I'm dealing with a immature pretentious adolescent teenager, and being as I have one I know there is no point in trying to get you to understand a specific point and that the world doesn't revolve around you.

With all that said if KJ said you guys were great last round, hats off to ya.....far as this round, as I said I'm not impressed. Just because you hit RE on day 16, means nothing. As you stated they were already at war, and I'm sure you again had at least one more days of tax collection before you hit them. Not to mention everyone knows RE has been and probably still full of noobs. I could state a few other benefits you had going against them but I already know in your eyes it wouldn't make a difference.
So the conclusion and reality is by attacking them, all it did was help you build by stealing land and tech.
Yeah that's something you should be proud of and I'm sure you did your share of gloating back then as well. Far as hitting us, and the others well I've already stated my opinion on that as well.

Lastly with the war ending soon there really isn't much more to say, I've made my point....as noted, you know best, your the greatest, and you can't be wrong so it really wouldn't make any sense to continue. I leave it at that

GL to Hellas and OP on rebuilding the rounds not over yet!

Are you talking about me BG?

...and to just whom shall the masses look to as their chosen one, their Messiah?  To what champion shall befall the task of freeing those Alliances, weakened and in much disarray, from the supposed tyranny of their masters and protectors, The Avengers.  Is there anyone, anyone at all, be it man or God, who possesses the necessary courage to lead  this disillusioned few out of darkness, out of the bondage of their own delusion?

Stay tuned....

Edited by Kananu Reeves

...and btw, we love you StevieG!

[Beautiful young woman #1:  He's so dreamy, so very handsome (sigh!)]

[Beautiful young woman #2:  Yes, so very commanding; and don't forget brilliant (sigh!)]

[The crowd cheers:  Stevie!, Stevie!, Stevie!].....

...and btw, we love you StevieG!

[Beautiful young woman #1:  He's so dreamy, so very handsome (sigh!)]

[Beautiful young woman #2:  Yes, so very commanding; and don't forget brilliant (sigh!)]

[The crowd cheers:  Stevie!, Stevie!, Stevie!].....

PrincessKitty is the only beautiful woman who is a credible source on this matter.

PrincessKitty is the only beautiful woman who is a credible source on this matter.

PK is actually underage so careful

Also after reading this thread I would like tp say that every alliance here has its theme. WD is peaceful Avengers has its elitist justice league thing, FIST is for everyone who wants to be active. Just show some respect.

And oh yeah PK is a boy