A Kaskus Annoucement

Congrats.
I was just thinking the same thing...

Ive reached out to a few people I used to know on Maroon that are still very interested in what happens with what is left of "the brain" seems the general thought is its an old favor called in. Essentially with GATO out of the picture they needed  some form of an ally/to be protected lest they be rolled by raiders and wanted to retain some modicum of dignity so it was framed as an actual "treaty"

*shrug*

Just what I hear anyway, what do I know :smug:

Edited by Thorgrum

Why do you think of change as a bad thing? For us, we noticed others changing while we stayed the same. We were extremely happy and content, not to mention thankful for GATO and their help not to mention support. However, GATO has been changing. Key members have left that we had a good relationship with. So we decided it was time us to change things up a little as well. We still have a special place in our hearts for GATO and always will. That has not changed, nor will it ever. So your comment was completely unnecessary, Thorgrum. 

Have a great evening darlin'.

The lovely Lady, 

Dakota.

I dunno LD, it certainly seems like you all sold GATO down the river. I guess we will see what happens next.

I dunno LD, it certainly seems like you all sold GATO down the river. I guess we will see what happens next.

Of course they didn't, this fine group of people would never actively look to screw and ally. There is no historical precedent of that at all :v:

I don't see why. Like I said, GATO was changing while we stayed the same. So it was finally time for our change. There were no harsh feelings. I could maybe see if we were protecting GATO, but it's clearly the other way around. Do you not see how we opened ourselves up for vulnerability with this move? 

Of course they didn't, this fine group of people would never actively look to screw and ally. There is no historical precedent of that at all :v:

Explain to me how we've screwed GATO. Have their numbers recently decreased? Are they in economic hardships due to our leave? Are they currently in all out war and need our support? I think not. The only way this effects GATO is on paper. The love is still there. 

Though you clearly have a problem with my alliance. Which I don't understand. We keep to ourselves for the most part. Perhaps you're perceiving us incorrectly. Maybe you should get to know us before passing judgement. In fact, I personally invite you over to our forums so we can change your mind. 

Edited by Lady Dakota