Aeros

[quote name='Dibbun' timestamp='1300895645' post='2673832']
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/nefcih.jpg[/IMG]

Compare.

1. Get a trade set that isn't completely asinine
2. Learn how to build your nation
3. Cry more <_<
[/quote]

Unlike you, I was not blessed with awesome sauce Uranium, which pretty much guarantees people will beg you to trade with them. Furs and Lead are not exactly money makers, considering one is used in industry set ups, and the other in population set ups. I've spent an entire month getting a trade circle going, and every day of it was spent canvassing for potential trading partners. incidentally, this was the time period indicated in your high speed chart <_<

Don't preach to me on how to build my country.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1301020867' post='2675487']
Unlike you, I was not blessed with awesome sauce Uranium, which pretty much guarantees people will beg you to trade with them. Furs and Lead are not exactly money makers, considering one is used in industry set ups, and the other in population set ups. I've spent an entire month getting a trade circle going, and every day of it was spent canvassing for potential trading partners. incidentally, this was the time period indicated in your high speed chart <_<

Don't preach to me on how to build my country.
[/quote]

Furs and Lead is probably the worst combination of resources and I thought Coal and Furs was bad.

Sucks to be you I guess.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1301027208' post='2675693']
Furs and Lead is probably the worst combination of resources and I thought Coal and Furs was bad.

Sucks to be you I guess.
[/quote]

Nothing beats Wine and Rubber.

<_<

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1301031504' post='2675826']
Nothing beats Wine and Rubber.

<_<
[/quote]

I will never feel bad about furs and lead again. At least I can add Microchips and Scholars to Affluent pop and Jewelry :unsure: