A what if...

Jack Grist

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would absolutely LOVE to see number 3 to occur...lol. Of course, my nation is pretty crappy as it is and I made an alliance myself (which no one has joined) so I probably wouldn't be affected as much but I'd love to see thousands of nations destroyed...even seeing my own destroyed would be quite fun ^__^

People SAY they want that war, but the war I said would set back CN is a MEGA WAR, now, heres a Discription on the war and an overview (a little unrealistic, but I did say these were rare):

The mega war will include over 300 alliances, maybe more. The alliances will mostly be very powerful. The attacks in the war will break treaties, escalating into more war. Nuclear rogues will then kick off, attacking random nations. Many nations who try to fled to peace will be attacked in a matter of minutes. Sanctioned alliances will start to crumble, and becuase of the mass chaos of the hundreds alliances involved and rogue activity, peace treaties will not be able to be made. Very strong nations have a good chance of being Zi'ed, and partially destroyed. Nations who go to peace will crumble by themselves. While every major alliance is in chaos, nations from that will start to rogue innocent nations. While this war is going on, every nation's enviroment will be at an all time low due to the heavy radiation levels. Hundreds of top nations will start to tech raid, causing more outbreaks of attack exchanges. You then look at the boards on wiki, and find that its a 400 vs 200 Alliance war, with rogues attacking unaligned nations. The CN economy starts to slip, making war aiding impossible. Nations tech raid to keep there tech above average. I guess you could say a lack of industry. Soon, nations may be safe in peace mode, but there nations happiness will slip. By the end of a possible 7 Month struggle, nations are destroyed. Major alliances will have to disband, causing not only trouble, but rogues searching for more targets. Before you know it, people will start again, or go inactive out of boardness. CN itself has a setback, and innocent nation Zi'ed.

NOW, that is extremely rare.

I want to add that 3 out of 5 of these issues are technical. All but #5 are out of the control of the moderators (well... #3 kind of is, but isn't).

They can't do anything to protect the game. It's all on the players to create enough drama to spark interest... without pushing people out of the game.

Given the steady state of the OWF, inter-alliance politics, and developments/updates on game play, I'd say we're at a healthy place between both extremes.

Here's what I'd do in these situations:

#1: I like building things from the beginning. This would be incredibly fun for me.

#2: I'd cry, I love this game and I would donate more than $20 a month if they'd rebuild it.

#3: I'd have the time of my life attacking nations and having fun in the war. Then I'd rebuild my nation happily.

#4: I'd deal with it. I've put up with worse.

#5: It depends how much a month it is and how good the improvements will be.

People SAY they want that war, but the war I said would set back CN is a MEGA WAR, now, heres a Discription on the war and an overview (a little unrealistic, but I did say these were rare):

The mega war will include over 300 alliances, maybe more. The alliances will mostly be very powerful. The attacks in the war will break treaties, escalating into more war. Nuclear rogues will then kick off, attacking random nations. Many nations who try to fled to peace will be attacked in a matter of minutes. Sanctioned alliances will start to crumble, and becuase of the mass chaos of the hundreds alliances involved and rogue activity, peace treaties will not be able to be made. Very strong nations have a good chance of being Zi'ed, and partially destroyed. Nations who go to peace will crumble by themselves. While every major alliance is in chaos, nations from that will start to rogue innocent nations. While this war is going on, every nation's enviroment will be at an all time low due to the heavy radiation levels. Hundreds of top nations will start to tech raid, causing more outbreaks of attack exchanges. You then look at the boards on wiki, and find that its a 400 vs 200 Alliance war, with rogues attacking unaligned nations. The CN economy starts to slip, making war aiding impossible. Nations tech raid to keep there tech above average. I guess you could say a lack of industry. Soon, nations may be safe in peace mode, but there nations happiness will slip. By the end of a possible 7 Month struggle, nations are destroyed. Major alliances will have to disband, causing not only trouble, but rogues searching for more targets. Before you know it, people will start again, or go inactive out of boardness. CN itself has a setback, and innocent nation Zi'ed.

NOW, that is extremely rare.

That sounds like fun :jihad:

Well,

1- Shouldn't they have back ups for that? And to some people that wouldn't be a bad thing,for everything to start over again.

2- Well that would have to be massive hacking and I trust admin would fix it somehow...hopefully.

3- Noone would leave over that, too cool.

4- Errors can be fixed and mostly just annoying not really worthy for leaving to me,.

5- If that ever happened then I'd be really dissapointed and I guess would have no choice but to leave, I doubt it ever will.