Optimal Trades

NerdyTerdy

He can someone possibly replace one of their native resources? *facepalms*

Aluminum/Cattle/Pigs/Lumber/Iron/Water/Wheat/Marble/Spices/Fish is what you should trade for.

I believe he was saying I should replace the gems in that trade set up with the uranium that I have.

I believe he was saying I should replace the gems in that trade set up with the uranium that I have.

Correct, and uranium is nearly as good as gems if you have nukes (which unfortunately is really hard for a lot of people just starting off. Anyway, that will still be a great resource set for you.

He can someone possibly replace one of their native resources? *facepalms*

Aluminum/Cattle/Pigs/Lumber/Iron/Water/Wheat/Marble/Spices/Fish is what you should trade for.

no, no - i meant replace one of your native resources with whatever resource you want - your choice!

i suggest replace sugar with furs! :rolleyes:

Edited by Ozmodiar Flanker

With those resources, come to Green Team and we'll set up a perfect circle for you :P. I was telling someone to search for Sugar/Uranium the other day.

You have the luck to have two resources on the perfect set for nuclear nations (Fast Food, Beer, Construction plus Uranium).