Valhalla Announcement

Jesper

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1297294913' post='2627380']
My guess is that they saw the writing on the wall well in advance and, along with the rest of Duckroll post-BiPolar, took NPO off of their priority list around that period. So it's probably a stretch to say that they were seeking a treaty by the time NPO got off terms. But to suggest that Valhalla had no interest in pursuing relations with NPO, especially before BiPolar is... complete shenanigans.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdjFKDrK1vY"]SHENANIGANS[/url]!
[/quote]

What a load of blarney! :o

Ok, I can talk Irish too. <_<

To the best of my recollection we were pretty much done with NPO on Monday, April 20, 2009, but the Mobius Accords were still in effect, so we engaged the enemy in support of TPF and were countered by a pretty long list of alliances until we surrendered. During the war the Mobius Accords were canceled and that pretty much finished whatever lingering feelings we had for NPO as well as the official relationship. Others within Valhalla may feel differently, but I'm confident the government didn't. I've never once heard any government official even bring up the possibility of becoming friendly with NPO again.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic