[GM Poll] Interpretation of Nuclear Warhead numbers

Centurius

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1295679198' post='2591449']
Let us have our flavour Yawoo, you don't have to add the flavour if you don't want but leave it open from RP'er to RP'er
[/quote]

Have you been reading my argument at all? I'm not saying you can't have flavoring nor am I arguing against flavoring - I'm arguing that either option changes nothing at all so people posting that stockings will harm/help people are mistaken because of the recent sub rule and the IG rule.

Edited by Yawoo

I suppose this is a noobish question but I am going to ask it anyway. You can not RP a revolution in someone's nation without their permission. You can't RP anybody's citizen or anyone that is from their nation without their permission.

Those are respectful and understandable rules. Shouldn't just make these two things rules:

1. In order to invade or attack a nation (this includes with weapons of mass destruction), one must have a nation or have permission from the defending nation to do so.

Instead of making all of these rules or regulations why not just do that as far as lolnuking without a nation goes.

Also, I like how this is no option three that says keep the rule how it is, that should always be taken into consideration.

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1295716509' post='2592057']
I suppose this is a noobish question but I am going to ask it anyway. You can not RP a revolution in someone's nation without their permission. You can't RP anybody's citizen or anyone that is from their nation without their permission.

Those are respectful and understandable rules. Shouldn't just make these two things rules:

1. In order to invade or attack a nation (this includes with weapons of mass destruction), one must have a nation or have permission from the defending nation to do so.

Instead of making all of these rules or regulations why not just do that as far as lolnuking without a nation goes.

Also, I like how this is no option three that says keep the rule how it is, that should always be taken into consideration.
[/quote]

Oh good idea, now people can hoarde land easier by never being attacked!

No, rogue nuking and sneak attacks make this game more interesting. :/

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1295717259' post='2592076']
PD- that rule you just suggested would kill warfare in cnrp, I know personally if I was to be warred on by SMH that I would refuse so yeah it would kill war
[/quote]

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1295720855' post='2592142']
Oh good idea, now people can hoarde land easier by never being attacked!

No, rogue nuking and sneak attacks make this game more interesting. :/
[/quote]

It wouldn't kill war. It just means if you want to go to war with someone you need a nation to invade them. I didn't know we had people who RP armies traveling the world and playing Alexander the Great.

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1295729868' post='2592298']
I didn't know we had people who RP armies traveling the world and playing Alexander the Great.
[/quote]
We don't. The rogue submarines are not an army, and cannot actually conquer anybody. Even these are quite a new phenomenon. Unless it was an RP by both parties, no nation in CNRP has ever been taken over by a nomadic army.

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1295716509' post='2592057']

[b]Also, I like how this is no option three that says keep the rule how it is, that should always be taken into consideration.[/b]
[/quote]

That is because we aren't voting on a new rule but how an existing rule should be interpreted.