• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294207254' post='2564082']
I thought a lot better of you, dog.
[/quote]

lol for doing what? Stating your hypocrisy? Are you really just against everything we do?

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1294207457' post='2564090']
I guess our up declare wasn't enough. You guys are awesome fighters! I was only fighting 5 TPC/GDA when you declared![/quote]
Yeah, courage isn't high on their list of attributes is it?

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294207560' post='2564094']
Yeah, courage isn't high on their list of attributes is it?
[/quote]

Your constant posting on our announcements only show how much you love us :wub:

Edited by Axolotlia

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1294208054' post='2564109']
How am i apart of the dow on THP?
why because i posted in it?
[/quote]

Never thought I'd see you walking this path Dog, good luck with it.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1294208336' post='2564118']
[/quote]
He used to like nice even fights. Those days are long gone.
He just supports cheap shots and curbstomps these days.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1294208336' post='2564118']
[/quote]
not sure what path you speack of but im at war with LE not THP. I would more likey join you then war with you. But i do like a good fight.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1294208530' post='2564126']
not sure what path you speack of but im at war with LE not THP. I would more likey join you then war with you. But i do like a good fight.
[/quote]

Well Duckroll, your protectorate, attacked us while we were in a war where we already updeclared. I can't imagine G6 didn't know what was going down, especially since your other ally in RE hit DF, who is also at war in the same front.

This is now a SE style curbstomp due to idiotic treaties being introduced and super cheapshots by RE and DR tonight.

Edited by Vol Navy

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1294208228' post='2564114']
ow. hate to be LE tonight. Got declared by... G-6, RE, and Duckroll simultaneously. Stroke of incredibly bad luck.
[/quote]

i guess if you would like to call it that then go ahead :P

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1294208684' post='2564131']
Well Duckroll, your protectorate, attacked us while we were in a war where we already updeclared. I can't imagine G6 didn't know what was going down, especially since your other ally in RE hit DF, who is also at war in the same front.

This is now a SE style curbstomp due to idiotic treaties being introduced and super cheapshots by RE and DR tonight.
[/quote]
i had no part in any plans of any wars, im fighting LE. If you want to say you getting hit is unfair i agree. But dont wrap me into it. Was no way in hell i would let G6 hit any aa at war with a bigger aa. The owf is just alot of talk and crying. You want to have me explain it you can pm me in game.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1294208927' post='2564137']
Nope, not luck, just the end of TE's consequence free, even wars for fun as it's now officially SE.
[/quote]

Pure chaos does not relate to SE.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1294209173' post='2564142']
i had no part in any plans of any wars, im fighting LE. If you want to say you getting hit is unfair i agree. But dont wrap me into it. Was no way in hell i would let G6 hit any aa at war with a bigger aa. The owf is just alot of talk and crying. You want to have me explain it you can pm me in game.
[/quote]
You have your friends in RE and DR, and you knew what they were planning. Don't say differently. THEY hit aas already at war and with your knowledge and approval. At least be honest about it. You used to be better than this, dog. WTF happened to you?

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294209335' post='2564147']
You have your friends in RE and DR, and you knew what they were planning. Don't say differently. THEY hit aas already at war and with your knowledge and approval. At least be honest about it. You used to be better than this, dog. WTF happened to you?
[/quote]
you have no clue.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1294209173' post='2564142']
[/quote]

I would have sworn you were in G6 leadership.

It's not a lot of dots to connect to see that this is a DR/RE/G6 planned attack against alliances way below you in strength and two of which were already in a war vs more NS.

Especially with ADude's "it wasn't luck" comment.