DoE of the Prussian Empire

Padraig Rua

Acceptance of Government  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[center]

[color="#FF0000"][size="5"]The Prussian Empire[/size][/color]

[img]http://www.pommern1.com/oldaolsite/images/prussflag3.gif[/img][/center]

[i][b][center]Today the Prussian Empire is declaring its establishment in the Ursalia Protectorate of Alaska in North America.

We have declared a provisional government until a proper and official government will be decided and put in place. Until then the current leader of the Prussian Empire is Chancellor Fredrick Von Brandenburg.

In the terms of the establishment of the Prussian Empire, the Kingdom of Ursalia will keep the Alaska panhandle. The Ursalia Kingdom will act as the defence force of the Prussian Empire until the Prussian Imperial Armed Forces are be set up.

We now ask only your acceptance of our nation and diplomats. We look forward to dealing with other nations in the future.

Long live the Prussian Empire![/center][/b][/i]

Edited by ChancellorP

"The Kingdom of Ursalia confirms this. Henceforth, the Protectorate of Alaska is henceforth dissolved, and all jurisdiction will be turned over to the new government. To clarify further, the Kingdom will retain the Alaska Panhandle, officially known as the Territory of Nova Alasca.

We would also like to let it be known to the world that the Prussian Empire is officially under Ursalian protection, until asked otherwise. This means any hostile attack, any, on the Prussian Empire shall be considered as such against the Kingdom and treated accordingly. On a last note, should the Prussian Empire devolve into anarchy, or lose control, or anything for any reason, the region shall revert back to a Ursalian protectorate. This shall be the basis for any and all lands under the protection of the Kingdom."

[b]CLASSIFIED[/b]

Part of the garrison stationed throughout the Alaska region were promptly issued orders to head back home. The troops duly did so; C-130s ferried them back to the Kingdom. However, thousands of Ursalian troops would remain in the region, to serve as a defense force until the Prussian Empire establishes its own forces.

[center][img]http://www.pommern1.com/oldaolsite/images/prussflag3.gif[/img][/center]

[i][b][center] The Provisional Government of the Prussian Empire has decided on a new government for the Prussian Empire. They have also declared Berlin to be the official capital of the Prussian Empire.[/center]

[center]---Form of Government, and how it works---[/center]

[center]The Prussian Empire is now a constitutional monarchy and Fredrick Von Brandenburg has been elected as Prussia's first Chancellor. The parliament, which is now renamed the Reichstags is made up of Senators, and there is a total of 250 Senators. They are elected into the Reichstags by being voted in by the people of the Prussian Empire every five years. The Chancellor is also elected by the people but every six years. He then selects Senators to be ministers of trade, finance, industry, education.etc. The Chancellor is the head of Government.[/center]

[center]---The Emperor of Prussia---[/center]

[center]The Emperor of Prussia or officially the Kaiser is the Prussian Empires leader and head of state. The First Kaiser of Prussia is Patrick Von DeaneHaus. The Kaiser is to inaugurate the Chancellor and other government ministers, act as representative to other nations, be Supreme Commander of the Prussian Army and be the person to sign Bills into law. The Kaiser can dismiss government members, including the Chancellor and can insert his own. If the Kaiser passes away, his son is to take the throne. If there is no successor then the closest relatives to the Imperial family are to become the new line of Kaisers.[/center]

[center]This Government is to come into act as soon as possible. Long live Prussia![/center]
[/b][/i]

[center][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o29/forestfufighting/dfaletterhead.png[/IMG][/center]

Foreign Affairs Minister Mickey Bethesda welcomes the Prussian Empire into North America. A diplomat from the Prussian Empire is welcome in our capital of Endor Cuidad. Your diplomatic team may choose any [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Foreign_Relations_of_J_Andres#Embassies_in_Endor_Cuidad]vacant embassy[/url] and we will have it refurbished for you!

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1291668498' post='2532232']
OOC: Kennedy Doctrine much JED?
[/quote]

OOC: Yes. :smug:

IC:

"We watch this with moderate interest. We, of course, will not comment on the Prussian Empire's choice of government, but we nevertheless wish the people luck in their nation's affairs."

[quote name='J Andres' timestamp='1291670726' post='2532286']
[center][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o29/forestfufighting/dfaletterhead.png[/IMG][/center]

Foreign Affairs Minister Mickey Bethesda welcomes the Prussian Empire into North America. A diplomat from the Prussian Empire is welcome in our capital of Endor Cuidad. Your diplomatic team may choose any [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Foreign_Relations_of_J_Andres#Embassies_in_Endor_Cuidad]vacant embassy[/url] and we will have it refurbished for you!
[/quote]

OCC: You are going to have to tell me how to set up an embassy on that.....

IC; The Prussian Empire is sending a diplomat to the your great nation and we hope you are sending your diplomat on his way to ours. We thank you for your kind comments.

[quote name='ChancellorP' timestamp='1291671165' post='2532304']
OCC: You are going to have to tell me how to set up an embassy on that.....

IC; The Prussian Empire is sending a diplomat to the your great nation and we hope you are sending your diplomat on his way to ours. We thank you for your kind comments.
[/quote]

ooc: I'll take care of managing the wiki, you can just choose one that looks visually appealing and one that is vacant (6, 7, 9, 11-19 all in Embassy Circle, or 1 or 2 in Bethesda Way) and that will be yours. :)

IC: J Andres will send ambassador George Almond to Berlin to serve as the head of it's diplomatic mission.

Edited by J Andres

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090111205556/cybernations/images/c/c4/Raccinendor.jpg[/img]
[i]The former Raccoonia embassy at Nineteen Embassy Circle has been refurbished for the incoming Prussian Diplomatic Mission. The Embassy was only lightly used, Raccoonia never sent a formal ambassador. Refurbishing consisted of dusting for cobwebs and laying out a new welcome mat for our North American Neighbors.[/i][/center]

[B]Privately within one of Zarfef's evil lairs[/B]

[B]"Wait, they have a webpage with a poll asking if we agree with their government... and it allows me to vote yes and no simultaneously! I've always wanted to blatantly contradict myself!"[/B] Zarfef says as he clicks both yes and no at the same time. After all, the temptation could not be restrained.

[B]Public Announcement[/B]

Generals Von Zak, Von Zuk and Von Zepplin send their love of the expansion of the "Von" family, the world needs more Vons. We hope you will make a tacky yet tasteful nation! We wish you the best of luck in the future of your endeavors.

Korea recognizes this "Prussian" regime, and will discuss with it on the issue of Anchorage, which has a almost complete Korean population after the mass disappearance of the people of the now gone Northern Pacific Commonwealth.

OOC: Long story short; the guy who RPed Alaska before you suddenly killed off all his people. I currently hold the Aleutian Islands and Anchorage after it, since I had forces stationed there as the player's unofficial ally.

Edited by Kankou

Whilst outside of Americas interest, England has the opinion that Koryo should pass Anchorage over to the new Prussian Regime. Tens of thousands were killed liberating it from Tahoe, and hundreds of thousands have vanished off the face of the Earth when the NPC collapsed. However, not everyone could have been killed off, if a new regime has risen from the area.

Your Korean Population should only be Korean miliary personel who are stationed in the area correct?
Again, let me make clear, this is pure observation.