VE war 2

GeorgeWBush

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='GeorgeWBush' timestamp='1290859504' post='2524554']
Look VE still are doing unprovoked attacks on me. They do send ransom notes to me like this one:

[code]dear Georgewbush of ISAF
The VE has ordered you to pay us $1,000 in blackmail money or we will continue the attacks on your pathetic nation, We will use force if you do not pay up within 5 days.

Sethb of VE[/code]
[/quote]

I like how they are asking for $1,000, I also like how they say its "blackmail money" Also "we will continue the attacks" and "we will use force if you do not pay up" Something is not right here. ;)

[quote name='Sakura' timestamp='1290859917' post='2524557']
For some reason... I have to question if any such message was sent.

For one thing, 1,000 is a paltry sum. Plus, who would really say "blackmail" in an actual blackmail message?
[/quote]

^ Exactly my thoughts Sakura.

[quote name='GeorgeWBush' timestamp='1290859966' post='2524558']
All i ask is your support. I have tried to pay out but my nation is in debt. I need help.
[/quote]

So you are going to go to war...with VE over $1,000 blackmail money, with a nation that is weak and in debt. I would say you are on the right track to overall success my friend. :D

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1290860013' post='2524559']
LAWL VE, you guys are great. :awesome::awesome: "The VE has ordered you to pay us [b]$1,000[/b]"
[/quote]

Made me laugh, I immediately thought of Austin Powers, when Dr. Evil was asking for ransom money. ;)

[quote name='GeorgeWBush' timestamp='1290860053' post='2524560']
I am starting a chat room up to resolve this issue i will post the link here.
[/quote]

Do it Up!

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1290860432' post='2524564']
-_-

Just once I wish I could open one of these threads and be met with something not pathetic.
[/quote]

That would require that someone actually start a *meaningful* war.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1290860473' post='2524565']
And you don't think that there is a possibility that he just made up that nonsense? Or that VE were messing around with a nublet? I know I have done plenty things like that to screw with gullible people. Ranging from sending mass alliance messages/making someone change to Hiro POW, when he randomly asked me for money. Various other scaly antics. Some folks just like to have fun and I'm guessing VE is doing so.
[/quote]

I lean toward the first myself. For several reasons. Most notably how the 'message' was written.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1290860561' post='2524566']
Hmm, this guy is slightly ... interesting.

USSPA is a small, under developed, and young nation at 26 days old with citizens primarily of Korean ethnicity who follow mixed religions.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 414 Attacking + 99 Defending = 513 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #12,883 of 20,591 Nations (62.57%)

(It is slightly depressing that almost eight thousand nations have fewer casualties than that.)

He declared war on Invader Zim two days ago. Perhaps this one-man AA has a protectorate with VE, and they were looking for reps?
[/quote]

What's worse... is that some of those nations with fewer casualties are in my range. And some are *above* my range.

[quote name='Crixus' timestamp='1290860655' post='2524568']
Made me laugh, I immediately thought of Austin Powers, when Dr. Evil was asking for ransom money. ;) [/quote]

[OOC]Thinking about it, I remember that scene too. [/OOC]

Edited by Sakura

[quote name='Crixus' timestamp='1290860655' post='2524568']
I like how they are asking for $1,000, I also like how they say its "blackmail money" Also "we will continue the attacks" and "we will use force if you do not pay up" Something is not right here. ;)

^ Exactly my thoughts Sakura.

So you are going to go to war...with VE over $1,000 blackmail money, with a nation that is weak and in debt. I would say you are on the right track to overall success my friend. :D

[b]Made me laugh, I immediately thought of Austin Powers, when Dr. Evil was asking for ransom money. ;) [/b]

Do it Up!
[/quote]

Thats exactly what I thought and I chuckled quite loud :lol1:

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1290860936' post='2524573']
Good enough for me. I don't know how you can doubt his word so easily.
[/quote]

You know on Facebook where there is a "like" button. I would have clicked that for your post. Just saying. :awesome:

My allies are getting ready to attack members of VE with their nuclear weapons. This conversation will not ease the matter, Just it will make me more determined to wipe VE of planet bob. I will give the command to attack in 10 minutes. The funny thing is you dont know who they are!!! :lol1::lol1:

[quote name='GeorgeWBush' timestamp='1290861035' post='2524575']
My allies are getting ready to attack members of VE with their nuclear weapons. This conversation will not ease the matter, Just it will make me more determined to wipe VE of planet bob. I will give the command to attack in 10 minutes. The funny thing is you dont know who they are!!! :lol1::lol1:
[/quote]

Oh won't this be funny.

Does anyone else want to tell him... or should I?

[/quote]

Crazy stuff. Do you have mutated sea bass with friken lasers? If not, then you are doomed to failure.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[/quote]

Can you give us a proper count down? Like every minute post the count down, I think it will be amazing. Just so this way, we can all Brace Ourselves and stay clear of the dust while you "wipe VE of planet bob" I do agree that the funny thing is we do not know who they are, but what's even more funny? We probably will never know who they are. :lol1:

Again, I wish you luck Dubya and I'm sorry these evil EVIL VE Blackmailers have caused you so much darn trouble. ^_^

[/quote]

Here's hoping cooler heads will prevail and VE will do the right thing here.

[quote name='GeorgeWBush' timestamp='1290861262' post='2524579']
Tell me what.
[/quote]

Simply put...

There is a 24 hour delay between declaration of war, and when nuclear weapons can be fired.

They won't be able to go in "nukes a-blazing".

[quote name='GeorgeWBush' timestamp='1290861604' post='2524585']
In that case i will delay the launch until tommorow. VE WILL DIE TOMMOROW
[/quote]

And I mean, between *individual nations* declaring war and launching.

This thread is meaningless as far as that is concerned.

Additionally, VE has 10m NS, 329 nations, and almost 3,000 nukes at her direct disposal.

That does not count any of VE's allies.

[quote name='GeorgeWBush' timestamp='1290857989' post='2524539']
to all members of any alliance. Me and my allies have declared war with the facist alliance VE. If anyone wants to join the fight please post below. VE WILL BURN TODAY. please we need all the support we can get. Nuclear weapons will be used in this war.
[/quote]

You trolled our forum a few weeks ago and you finally made your way here. Congrats. You never do stop.

I hope YOU burn. (This in no way reflects the view of NoR)

[quote name='hammad0252' timestamp='1290863080' post='2524592']
Well i think you people might be interested to know that Mr.GeorgeWBush was reported as an offender in the GATO forums on 15th of November. I doubt VE started this mess.
[/quote]

What did he do? (If you can't say it here, you can PM it to me.) =(^.^)=

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1290863302' post='2524595']
You ****** our forum a few weeks ago and you finally made your way here. Congrats. You never do stop.

I hope YOU burn. (This in no way reflects the view of NoR)
[/quote]

Ooh, I sense a pattern starting to form.

[quote name='Sakura' timestamp='1290863840' post='2524597']
What did he do? (If you can't say it here, you can PM it to me.) =(^.^)=

[/quote]

Well I dont know for sure but he was reported in the rogues ......... and in the mean time he also attacked a Pacifican nation and then started hitting VE. He signed peace with GATO once and a few days later was again reported as a rogue.