Announcement from KoH

Britishdude

[center][img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa172/Mask_of_Truth/Flags/Kingdom-of-Hyrule-Small.png[/img][/center]

Due to conflicts of interest, lack of activity from other involved alliances, and lack of need for this treaty the Kingdom of Hyrule has decided to withdraw from the MicroFusion Accords.

Signed:
Caleb - King
Britishdude - Duke of Foreign Affairs
Jazzy95 - Duke of Economics
Solomon Frost - Duke of Internal Affairs

[quote]
All participants have the right to withdraw from this agreement; operate their internal, external affairs autonomously; and select their government autonomously.[/quote]

Disclaimer: The MicroFusion Accords was not created by the Kingdom of Hyrule any questions regarding MF should be directed to AngolaThree of CKE.

[quote name='GulagArchipelago' timestamp='1290552190' post='2521505']
Do Britishdude doesn't quit after all...After goin rogue on CCC, I'd expect you to lose all ur infra from bein deemed a nuke rogue

DISBAND. PLZ~! Someone put this AA out of its misery already.
[/quote]

I like you.

But yeah, im surprised CCC hasn't rolled you yet.

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1290560205' post='2521620']
I like you.

But yeah, im surprised CCC hasn't rolled you yet.
[/quote]

I wasn't on KoH's AA when I went rogue. My roguery was an act of BD, not an act of KoH. Don't let my stupidity reflect on them.

Also, I would not have returned to KoH if I didn't have all of those pesky blacklists and such taken care of :)