ERA - USA Treaty Announcement

Andover

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1285809563' post='2469038']
No clue. It was said earlier though that was the reason the treaty was dropped.
[/quote]

If ishabad's bio has anything to say about it, it's Silver Fire Alliance, who are themselves a protectorate of TPF.

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1285810358' post='2469049']
If ishabad's bio has anything to say about it, it's Silver Fire Alliance, who are themselves a protectorate of TPF.
[/quote]

Yup:

[quote]Preamble
The Silver Fire Alliance (SFA) , in order to help fellow micro alliances out, will protect United States of Alliance (USA).
Article I: Sovereignty
SFA and USA are to remain separate and sovereign. This pact is to increase friendship between the two undersigned alliances.
Article II: Communication
Both the undersigned agree to have open communications with each other through forums, ingame, and on IRC.
Article III: Peace
Neither alliance shall attack each other in any form.
Article IV: Protection
SFA agrees to defend USA, whether it be politically, militarily, or financially.
Article V: Conditions
[u][b]SFA will protect USA until USA has more than 4 members under their AA. When this happens, USA must look for a new, larger, alliance for protection.[/b][/u]
USA shall not have any wars against any alliances that have 2 or more members under their AA. Tech raiding nations who have no alliance affiliation is permitted.
USA shall do tech deals with SFA at the rate of $3 million for 100 tech.
[u][b]If USA gets more than 4 members, or breaches any part of this treaty, it shall be nullified[/b][/u] a
Signed for SFA

Signed for USA
Ishabad

Protected by Silverfire Alliance[/quote]

They have four members now. Treaty is void now.

Found on their forums.

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1285820352' post='2469333']
Time to headdesk again.

USA, Why on earth did you put a membership count clause into your protectorate agreement? :wacko:
[/quote]

I don't think it was his idea to put that in there, and lets face it most alliances he asked wouldn't protect him, so now that he has more members he has a better chance of being taken seriously with a larger alliance.

I agree with a statement made above though. Andover and Ishabad, you guys should consider merging, your idea's are very similar and both of you want a democracy, but regardless I wish you both well.

Edited by Muddog

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1285820352' post='2469333']
Time to headdesk again.

USA, Why on earth did you put a membership count clause into your protectorate agreement? :wacko:
[/quote]

It was probably required to get the protectorate.

They'll still have some trouble getting a proper protectorate treaty since they don't even have a charter yet.

Agree with Muddog, merge already.

[quote name='Andover' timestamp='1285619625' post='2466202']
[center]Treaty canceled at the request of USA's protector since protector gave no approval for it.[/center]
[/quote]

wait, so you announced it with out approval? :psyduck:

[quote name='Andover' timestamp='1285619625' post='2466202']
[center]Treaty canceled at the request of USA's protector since protector gave no approval for it.[/center]
[/quote]
I must say, I chuckled a little. Competence just drips out of your every pore, doesn't it?