LE DOW

Janitor

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1285393587' post='2464027']
I know...I'm just throwing that out there. ^_^

Confusion.

Hint: DR, PS, and OP attack flagchasers :ehm:
[/quote]
Don't think because you've figured out a plan to get below nuke range that I won't eventually find my way down there to war you so you can buy all the way to the flag!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1285388816' post='2463926']
:( Another AA passes up the opportunity to hit us. Won't anyone come after us..
[/quote]

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1285391528' post='2463985']
Guess that just leaves DR, you guys, and us to start warring again, huh..
[/quote]

Your wish is my command. ;)

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1285385254' post='2463881']
so you say you hit because it was fair but when they left you let them go and say well it looked fair at the time but when we started hitting we said there not tpc but its still a fair war even though after we hit them no one in tpc can hit our top 20?
[/quote]
As Janitor says, the list went through a process and was being tweeked for a few days. The list was handed over for final verification about 12 hours before update which gave about 10 hours to finalize. That list had most of our top guys fighting over their heads but obviously had to be changed it at the last moment.
Just as well it was changed in a hurry as the original list gave no provision to defend against raiders and we are in a much better position to do that now.
Talking of which, can anyone point me to the OB DoW? I thought I was being raided to start with but we appear to have a 63 nation alliance on our back in addition to the 109 TPC guys we hit.

No DoW, just this: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91505

[quote]As following the usual tradition, Orbit Black and The Phoenix Cobras have agreed to a Mutual Defense or Attack Pact. Don't start a war against one without being prepared for the other.[/quote]

heh..

Yes, so now with OB the nuke count has gone from 54 versus 5 to...54 versus 5, because OB doesn't have any. I think you can hold off on the gloom and doom for a little while longer.

(They do have a big brass pair, though. And pretty soon they'll have a big brass trio, due to radiation-induced mutations.)

Edited by Einer

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1285400403' post='2464120']
Yes, so now with OB the nuke count has gone from 54 versus 5 to...54 versus 5, because OB doesn't have any. I think you can hold off on the gloom and doom for a little while longer.

(They do have a big brass pair, though. And pretty soon they'll have a big brass trio, due to radiation-induced mutations.)
[/quote]

I thought this was a nuke free war and if that is the case the nukes don't count.

If by "nuke free", you mean free of TPC nukes (I assume this will be fixed shortly). According to the news reports, there have been nukes launched by Infinite Citadel, Sopwith Aviation Co (x2), Red Baron, Latveria, Aviator (x2), LittleBigNation (x2), and Sissy La La.

Try another one, plzkthx.

Edited by Einer

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1285405824' post='2464164']
If by "nuke free", you mean free of TPC nukes. According to the news reports, there have been nukes launched by Infinite Citadel, Sopwith Aviation Co (x2), Red Baron, Latveria, Aviator (x2), LittleBigNation (x2), and Sissy La La.

[/quote]

rotfl... 14 decs. All after update. Nice, er, wait.... It's cool. We got this. :awesome:

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1285405824' post='2464164']
If by "nuke free", you mean free of TPC nukes (I assume this will be fixed shortly). According to the news reports, there have been nukes launched by Infinite Citadel, Sopwith Aviation Co (x2), Red Baron, Latveria, Aviator (x2), LittleBigNation (x2), and Sissy La La.

[/quote]

Pre OB it was nuke free as I understand it.
TPC nukes sort of vanished to make sure.

The first attack by OB occurred
9/25/2010 12:00:25 AM

The first nuke thrown by LE was
9/25/2010 12:00:31 AM

I make that 6 seconds after OB declared an interest in the outcome of our war with TPC ......"Phoenix Cobras Defence"

Infi saw the threat and reacted to it well. Much respect to his quick thinking and those that followed his lead.

If OB want to join the party uninvited I'm sure LE can find space for any damage they do.
If they did get an invite, then our good friends at TPC could clarify OP involvement perhaps as a post blitz update was somewhat clever in a strange sort of way.

[quote]I make that [b]6 seconds [/b]after OB declared an interest in the outcome of our war with TPC ......"Phoenix Cobras Defence"

Infi saw the threat and reacted to it well. Much respect to his [b]quick thinking [/b]and those that followed his lead.[/quote]

Wow, that guy has near super human reflexes. :P

[quote]our good friends at TPC could clarify [b]OP involvement [/b][/quote]

We are not involved. :popcorn:

Indeed it was meant to be OB :P
Our guys are fast on the button butt faster still when we have war on.
The record for a 3 man fire team on a raid is 4 minutes but it did need co -ordination.
Fastest I've seen a guy swap from Def 1 to Def 5 and back again is about 10 seconds but I must admit it was not an LE member.
I assumed the guy was either running scripts against the game or had multiple computers on the go.
Perhaps the assumption is we all turn our computers off at update on the dot?
Not the case, but anyone that ever attacked an LE member would know that.

I would be interested for my records to know long you think it should take you as I love my stats.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1285436506' post='2464360']
Our guys are fast on the button butt faster still when we have war on.
[/quote]

Let's take a look at your premise:

- LE had orders to not use nukes on TPC.
- Infinite Citadel was watching the war declarations (but not fighting his existing wars), constantly refreshing to see if there were any declarations from any other alliances.
- After numerous refreshes, detected a declaration by hawkeyee at exactly 12:00:25 AM (not 12:00:26 or :27)
- Made the decision to go against LE orders and launch a nuke
- Switched from the war declarations screen to his war screen
- Select his target, select launch a nuke, and launch it

All in a matter of 6 seconds or less.

As I said, that guy has near super human reflexes. I tip my hat to him. :)

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1285439385' post='2464406']
Let's take a look at your premise:

- LE had orders to not use nukes on TPC.
- Infinite Citadel was watching the war declarations (but not fighting his existing wars), constantly refreshing to see if there were any declarations from any other alliances.
- After numerous refreshes, detected a declaration by hawkeyee at exactly 12:00:25 AM (not 12:00:26 or :27)
- Made the decision to go against LE orders and launch a nuke
- Switched from the war declarations screen to his war screen
- Select his target, select launch a nuke, and launch it

All in a matter of 6 seconds or less.

As I said, that guy has near super human reflexes. I tip my hat to him. :)
[/quote]
I LOLed big time. Doesn't matter either way but that is pretty hard to swallow, Taeper.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1285440278' post='2464418']
I LOLed big time. Doesn't matter either way but that is pretty hard to swallow, Taeper.
[/quote]

BIG SIGH.

What are we guys -a bunch of lawyers? Let's just fight on.

Edited by kong

Maybe I'm the only guy that has 2 computers in the study?.
Without wanting to sound rude you are all on high speed internet access aren't you?
Some guys are still on dial up connection,
I'm by no means fast on the trigger but perhaps it comes with my age.
I can see an incoming attack on one computer and fire a nuke on the other though.
I'd give me 10 seconds but if anyone has a slower reflex rate just shout. (I think we know by now though <_< )

LE is aviation based and I know for a fact we more than one member with exceedingly fast reflex.

Check the boards over update to see who gets closest to exact update time then come back and give us some stats.

In the meantime, try getting fibre optics and a decent area to conduct wars.

Edit- Not forgetting OB got within 25 seconds of update which is slow even by my standards.(although they made up for it by posting a DoW 6 hours after the attack :lol1: )

{And yes Sullivan}

Edited by Son of Taeper

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1285448222' post='2464545']
SoT, just having some fun with you. :)

Did LE have a no nuke order before your blitz, given the massive difference in nuke count? Just curious.
[/quote]
I figured a round or two back that some guys like fun on my account.
You need to speak to Red Baron on the nuke Q but a lot of TPC nuke did go missing as if by magic.
I think LE are looking into the matter.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1285446344' post='2464521']
Maybe I'm the only guy that has 2 computers in the study?.
Without wanting to sound rude you are all on high speed internet access aren't you?
I'm by no means fast on the trigger but perhaps it comes with my age.
I can see an incoming attack on one computer and fire a nuke on the other though.
I'd give me 10 seconds but if anyone has a slower reflex rate just shout. (I think we know by now though <_< )

LE is aviation based and I know for a fact we more than one member with exceedingly fast reflex.

Check the boards over update to see who gets closest to exact update time then come back and give us some stats.

In the meantime, try getting fibre optics and a decent area to conduct wars.

Edit- Not forgetting OB got within 25 seconds of update which is slow even by my standards.(although they made up for it by posting a DoW 6 hours after the attack :lol1: )

{And yes Sullivan}
[/quote]

im sorry but idk who has two computer screens dedicated to cn :huh: i mean its not like much happens on it in 24 hours

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1285432962' post='2464332']
We are not involved. :popcorn:
[/quote]

:lol1:
I personally enjoyed this the most. It still gives me a laugh whenever I read it (<---crazy guy)
:D

Maybe I'm the only guy that has 2 computers in the study?
[/quote]

:o
[/quote]
:(

[/quote]
<_<

Edited by Jarhead