Duckroll DoW

StevieG

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1284688715' post='2456207']
I know who you guys were going to go after. The fact that you guys backed out because they got on to you shows you'd rather save your infra than get into a dog fight.[/quote]

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1284675503' post='2456047']If you boys would like to continue arguing about whose is bigger, do us all a favor and inform yourselves of the facts first.
[/quote]

...The fact that you guys backed out because they got on to you shows you'd rather save your infra than get into a dog fight.[/quote]

Edit: Ehh, I'm not sure arguing this point with you is going to change your opinion. We know the facts of the situation and that's what matters.

Edited by Owney OSullivan

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1284679734' post='2456110']
...... Also, if you knew who our original target was going to be you wouldn't even be suggesting that. In fact, attacking that alliance can be considered the very furthest thing from infra hugging imaginable. :lol1: But due to the actions of someone else we weren't able to attack them.

I can see how someone might come to that conclusion from the outside looking in bcortell, but it really isn't the case.
[/quote]

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1284689362' post='2456214']
Dude, we backed out because our partner backed out. Nothing against them either, they just decided to go another way. And we couldn't disappoint our members with standing them down again. Did you really expect us to go one on one with LE? We love a good war, but that would just be suicide. Maybe LE should have attacked all of us earlier, then we all would have had the war we wanted.
[/quote]

Well, I guess quote two clears up the question raised in quote one.
We can only guess who the partner was but I recall a few Duckroll members being in OP the last few rounds so maybe there is some sort of tie-in there.

BTW, nice sig StevieG. I'm sure I've seen that statement before.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1284710257' post='2456479']
Though I think that would have been a good fight, their partner wasn't OP.
[/quote]

Like I said, it was just a guess based on this thread, the quotes therein, and my memory from past rounds.
I should also add that when I used the term "we", I was referring to we the round players not in the know and not "we" as in LE.
I'm pretty sure many people know who the partner was (including LE management).

Unfortunately, SF decided it would rather fight. Heh..
[/quote]

We were told that PS would give us peace when we sent peace to the smaller AA's, except they didn't want to peace out, not that i'm complaining, fighting PS was fun for my part, but that's not really "deciding" to fight

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1284755078' post='2456753']
We were told that PS would give us peace when we sent peace to the smaller AA's, except they didn't want to peace out, not that i'm complaining, fighting PS was fun for my part, but that's not really "deciding" to fight
[/quote]
Some people like to manipulate words and events to give their own actions and arguments a sense of validity. :)

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1284755078' post='2456753']
[/quote]
This is true to an extent. I don't think that you guys ever approached them, and who knows how the war would have turned out without PS entering (though I'm guessing most would say SF would have been the victor by a wide margin). When PS entered, many of the small AA's decided to fight, and fight hard. For those reasons, PS decided it was probably best to get out before SF was completely decimated. As stated many times, we did not enter to completely destroy SF. We wanted to either level the field for the small guys or get SF to peace out. The first has been accomplished, so peace was declared. :)