Pax Corvus

Cerridwyn

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone looking for an alliance wanted to know certain things about them. Their criteria were:

-Unique - Pax Corvus is peaceful and colorblind. We do not require that you change your color to join us. We feel new players all being on one color helps with the bonuses from unicolor trade circles, but you should be free to be yourself.
-Smart - Pax is smart, and so are it's members. I say this because we value honesty and integrity. If you treat us right, we will not stab you in the back. We expect that same value from all our members.
-Worthwhile - What determines if something is worthwhile? I think a part of that is that we value you, our members. Community is another value that we hold dear. We believe everyone is important - no matter if you have been around CN for 5 years or just started yesterday.
-Humorous - I'm not going to take this one on. Each of us decides what is funny and what is not.
-Different - We're not just your run of the mill neutral. We are structured based on a clan structure. We have a Tanist who would take over if the Chief (that's me) steps down. We don't have a ton of closed forums that only those with the password or privileges can see. We want to be transparent, so that everyone knows what we are capable of.
-Aid Capable - Yes we are, we do not guarantee it but it's there if you need it. I'm 14th and we have several others in the top 100 who are more than ready to help you both financially and even better yet with knowledge of the best way to grow in peace.
-Real - Yes, we are.
-Legit - We are less than a year old, with about 50 members and 2Million NS, so not tiny but not huge.

Come visit us at forum.paxcorvus.com and have a cuppa coffee on me.

[quote name='Cerridwyn' timestamp='1301453430' post='2680359']
Visit Pax Corvus today.

Come for the peace and neutrality

Stay for the people and of course, the coffee.

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/jasaeve/work/coffee-cup-animated.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]

[quote name='Cerridwyn' timestamp='1305859056' post='2715292']
Someone looking for an alliance wanted to know certain things about them. Their criteria were:

-Unique - Pax Corvus is peaceful and colorblind. We do not require that you change your color to join us. We feel new players all being on one color helps with the bonuses from unicolor trade circles, but you should be free to be yourself.
-Smart - Pax is smart, and so are it's members. I say this because we value honesty and integrity. If you treat us right, we will not stab you in the back. We expect that same value from all our members.
-Worthwhile - What determines if something is worthwhile? I think a part of that is that we value you, our members. Community is another value that we hold dear. We believe everyone is important - no matter if you have been around CN for 5 years or just started yesterday.
-Humorous - I'm not going to take this one on. Each of us decides what is funny and what is not.
-Different - We're not just your run of the mill neutral. We are structured based on a clan structure. We have a Tanist who would take over if the Chief (that's me) steps down. We don't have a ton of closed forums that only those with the password or privileges can see. We want to be transparent, so that everyone knows what we are capable of.
-Aid Capable - Yes we are, we do not guarantee it but it's there if you need it. I'm 14th and we have several others in the top 100 who are more than ready to help you both financially and even better yet with knowledge of the best way to grow in peace.
-Real - Yes, we are.
-Legit - We are less than a year old, with about 50 members and 2Million NS, so not tiny but not huge.

Come visit us at forum.paxcorvus.com and have a cuppa coffee on me.
[/quote]

Alliances offer many things, or claim they do. And most have something that makes them at least somewhat different from another.

When looking for an alliance, one of the most important things to look at is what do they value. Ask their government, read their charters. Find one where the values are something you can stand behind. If you read their charter and it reads the same as the one you just read, it is probably not something you are looking for.

Pax Corvus is a peaceful alliance. We will sign no military treaties with any other alliance. We are not isolationist though. We are a part of Bob and care what happens out there in the rest of our world. We are officially members of the black sphere, but feel no one should have to change their color just to be a part of our community.

We have a very strong set of core values, declared openly in our charter. We value neutrality, community, equality and integrity. We will never make you a promise we do not intend to keep.

Come visit us at forum.paxcorvus.com

Come for the coffee, stay because it is where you belong.

[quote name='Cerridwyn' timestamp='1307157908' post='2723499']
Alliances offer many things, or claim they do. And most have something that makes them at least somewhat different from another.

When looking for an alliance, one of the most important things to look at is what do they value. Ask their government, read their charters. Find one where the values are something you can stand behind. If you read their charter and it reads the same as the one you just read, it is probably not something you are looking for.

Pax Corvus is a peaceful alliance. We will sign no military treaties with any other alliance. We are not isolationist though. We are a part of Bob and care what happens out there in the rest of our world. We are officially members of the black sphere, but feel no one should have to change their color just to be a part of our community.

We have a very strong set of core values, declared openly in our charter. We value neutrality, community, equality and integrity. We will never make you a promise we do not intend to keep.

[/quote]

This is not the place for asking for tech. This is for recruiting. And there are posting rules about how often we can post.

If you are in an alliance, and you appear to be, go to your alliance members and make a deal with them.

Thank you

[quote name='Cerridwyn' timestamp='1307157908' post='2723499']

[/quote]