Ballin' Response

lonewolfe2015

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1281845334' post='2416312']
That's exactly what came to mind. I couldn't have said it better myself :lol1: Also, ColonelTom, you saying I wish I was #1 just makes me want to laugh some more, in all seriousness, the only reason you have 160 members is because of all the noobs you attract, which once again brings me back to how RE isn't made up of Quality members, unlike LE, NB, etc.

Confusion.
[/quote]

you can't leave it alone can you?? i mean WTF is wrong with you?

we did have an agreement didn't we?

Edited by ADude

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1281845011' post='2416308']
RE gets it done :lol1:
[/quote]

I seem to be "getting it done" fairly well with you, i mean you're last battle did end in a defeat for you didn't it?

Edited by ADude

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1281845334' post='2416312']
That's exactly what came to mind. I couldn't have said it better myself :lol1: Also, ColonelTom, you saying I wish I was #1 just makes me want to laugh some more, in all seriousness, the only reason you have 160 members is because of all the noobs you attract, which once again brings me back to how RE isn't made up of Quality members, unlike LE, NB, etc.

Confusion.
[/quote]

[center]^
|
Yes the total noobage, only awesome people who spend their lives playing CN should be involved in TE. Its tough for you, since you do, to understand[/center]

o/ NB look forward to glowing green by the end of the turn

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1281848139' post='2416372']
also NB it takes HUGE BALLS OF STEEL to send a 7K nation after a 4K nation, you are gods of war, no way around it.
[/quote]

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000078&Extended=0

This is your former flag runner, and he could have helped out RE nations. Instead he attacked smaller people uninvolved in wars already.

Don't call us out for something you've done yourselves. Not to mention you bragging you're beating a nation in a 6 on 1 is hilarious.

There's no way around it ADude, you guys suck at war.

Don't believe me? Send some nations after me and see how well they do, or if you can even get people to attack me.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1281848337' post='2416375']
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000078&Extended=0

This is your former flag runner, and he could have helped out RE nations. Instead he attacked smaller people uninvolved in wars already.

Don't call us out for something you've done yourselves. Not to mention you bragging you're beating a nation in a 6 on 1 is hilarious.

Don't believe me? Send some nations after me and see how well they do, or if you can even get people to attack me.
[/quote]

I'm not bragging about anything, i am only pointing something out.

EDIT
You're right about Aragorn, i will give you that.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1281848337' post='2416375']

[/quote]

lol @ lonewolf

Edit: TBH building maintaining a large Alliance in TE isn't easy and the rare ability for AAs who try it to last is evident when you look over the past few rounds. You can say RE sucks at war, but TE (unlike SE) doesn't always give #'s the advantage (like P.S. last turn) quality builders will almost universally do better.

Edit 2: Aragorn wasn't a flag runner, he just happened to win the flag (for the record) we never planned a "run" for the flag

Edit 3: ./end flaming

Edited by shwypn

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1281848548' post='2416382']
I'm not bragging about anything, i am only pointing something out.

EDIT
You're right about Aragorn, i will give you that.
[/quote]

Damn straight, you guys have down declared and chosen your targets too, so sending a few people to attack some active folks so they actually enjoy their round isn't so far from being fair.

Christ, I haven't had a message to my nation for 32 hours besides for temp trading.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1281842782' post='2416279']
I wasn't trying to insult RE, I would've done a much better job. What I meant was that when an alliance has 160 members, the reality is that the majority won't be quality or high tier members. And yes, I'd be more impressed if you'd have less dead weight and more quality members. And it's just my opinion, which many seem to agree with. Of course I don't expect you to agree with me since you're in RE.

Confusion.
[/quote]

I'm not going to deny it. That's the price that comes with being at the top. However, Confusion, it seems like you don't have a way with words because every time you say it, it comes out sounding like you're a (since I can't say the actual word I want to) jerk.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1281844345' post='2416301']
I haven't been exporting anything from the nation of Cheech and Chong to the Roman Empire lately, so what are you smoking?[/quote]

I don't know about the rest of the alliance but I don't need to import any since I have my own garden in the emperor's palace.

[quote]You guys got a flag by doing nothing, you've made a reputation on doing nothing, the last great thing to happen to RE was the MHA rivalry, which isn't there anymore either. [/quote]

Don't use the word nothing. It does not apply here. A simple act of collecting taxes for ONE day is doing something. Even if nothing else is done after that, something was still done. Since Aragorn finished at the top means he did quite a lot, completely opposite of nothing. At least RE wars every round, unlike some flag chasing alliances. (We don't flag chase and we still got a flag, huh, wonder what that means <_< ) My last word on this is that great is a matter of opinion. I don't see attacking or being attacked by MHA every round as a great thing. I see it has a dull, boring thing.

[quote]Oh well, I'd love to debate with a sleeping man, but perhaps Tibs can come out and say something inspiring and rally the troops. Tibs, you really should lead RE again, it's really not that hard to lead in TE versus SE, even with minimal time you could start returning RE to someone half-respectable.
[/quote]

Hey, we agree on something. I've been trying to get Tibs back for a while now. I've told him that if he ever wants back, I would give him the throne instantly. However, he has not chosen that path so the best I can do is lead how I see fit. I take advice from Tibs when he offers it and ask advice from him when I need it. That doesn't mean I lead exactly like Tibs, nor am I trying to. I had a list of things I wanted to do that I felt would make RE better. It combined old with the new though, unfortunately, that list was lost in the great fire that claimed RE's forums this round and left us a little broken. Rest assured that next round, the list will be back into action.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1281847919' post='2416366']
I seem to be "getting it done" fairly well with you, i mean you're last battle did end in a defeat for you didn't it?
[/quote]

Oh right I forgot. How poorly fought of me to lose 6 on 1 to a nation with [s]2[/s] 3 times my infra. Lol really dude? I have still dealt 3 times the damage I have taken even taking 2 nukes.

Edited by commander thrawn

Carpatus, you seem like a good guy, but to be honest, you don't have what it takes to lead in TE. Perhaps you can learn it along the way, I know I started out in a similar fashion (trying to lead with honor, yadda yadda) It's taken over a year now, but I do truly appreciate the bitter rivalry I had with Tiberius at the height of the MHA-RE conflict, it was entertaining.

But the truth is, great alliances war in TE and do good at warring. The very best alliances are the ones which can combine warring with entertainment and excitement, while also causing their enemies to enjoy the war.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1281849702' post='2416415']
Carpatus, you seem like a good guy, but to be honest, you don't have what it takes to lead in TE. Perhaps you can learn it along the way, I know I started out in a similar fashion (trying to lead with honor, yadda yadda) It's taken over a year now, but I do truly appreciate the bitter rivalry I had with Tiberius at the height of the MHA-RE conflict, it was entertaining.

But the truth is, great alliances war in TE and do good at warring. The very best alliances are the ones which can combine warring with entertainment and excitement, while also causing their enemies to enjoy the war.
[/quote]

And, to that, I will just say, wait and see next round.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1281849702' post='2416415']

[/quote]
I think hes trying to say you need to make the game fun for your members. I
dont know if your members are having fun.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1281855636' post='2416489']
I think hes trying to say you need to make the game fun for your members. I
dont know if your members are having fun.
[/quote]

I am. We made a plan for the entire round and we're executing it.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1281751913' post='2415234']
Why are people infra hugging in a game that resets? :blink:
[/quote][quote name='GreatMagic' timestamp='1281749857' post='2415181']
Yeah, people should left other people alone in TE so they can collect and carry that money over to the next round.[/quote]
This is the right 'tude, I don't care what alliance you are.
The only reason I even buy infra is to blow it up.

I'm just takin' other people's infra with mine.