Oh we Bad

Max Cristof

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1281283534' post='2404559']
That question has been asked and answered at least a half dozen times.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" - Albert Einstein
[/quote]
Fewer things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
- Mark Twain <_<

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The air is getting think in here, as much as I love the quotes...And I do find them entertaining :P
Its probably better to relax, calm down, and take a break. Maybe find a way of stress release...I like to beat the old lady. :gag:

Wait wait, you didn't let me finish....."playing wii"

:lol1:

BG.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1281295290' post='2404739']
Fewer things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
- Mark Twain <_<
[/quote]
You dont provide good examples, just baseless accusations. - El Nino

How about you two put you differences aside, and work together? I realize that its a long shot. We have the same enemy now. How is this helping? Do work. Stop your bickering!

Salute!

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1281343488' post='2407179']
OP attacked a 2 man alliance. Fact.
[/quote]
Princess rosalina while wearing an incorrect AA tag at the time did. Good on him I say :P

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1281348601' post='2407261']
How about you two put you differences aside, and work together? I realize that its a long shot. We have the same enemy now. How is this helping? Do work. Stop your bickering!

Salute!
[/quote]
Sadly, peacing out with LE has left me nobody to fight :( Gotta entertain myself other ways :P

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1281352688' post='2407298']
Princess rosalina while wearing an incorrect AA tag at the time did. Good on him I say :P
[/quote]
Kind of says it all <_<

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1281352688' post='2407298']
Sadly, peacing out with LE has left me nobody to fight :( Gotta entertain myself other ways :P
[/quote]
Kind of says it all again.

Could I suggest you use any of your numerous free slots to defend OP?
Bit strange that I am doing more to defend OP than you are when you are not in A , have no incoming attacks and two outgoing slots available?
Just a thought my friend.

Thanks for the advice Pukes and thanks for the support.
You have 1 incoming and no outgoing wars. You're not in A either, so did I miss something??
LE used to be loyal , fair, fighters.

I don't condone Bad Co's attacks on LE or OP but it does strike me as amusing that I take so much flack from following LE orders.
As an LE officer I stay behind to defend an inactive LE Cadet member that is close to A. Although my defenses are way higher, I am the only nation in that alliance that is attacked by a guy flying OP colors and OP say it is a rogue attack by an OP applicant (The "applicant " actually told me I was the target).
No big deal as it's a game of war.
OP then send another guy in to destroy me (Bones) when Mushroom cannot contain me on his own and Bones is not an applicant.
Nothing is done by OP to contain the rogue attack which further leads me to believe it was not a rogue attack.

I then take all sorts of flack from both LE and OP even when I''m the only guy following orders.
Bacon gave specific orders not to post in a specific thread. I followed these orders reluctantly but the order was LE wide so all LE should have followed those orders.
Bacon then orders an LE attack on Bad Co so LE should follow those orders.

Sorry Bad Co, I threw my Officer status in when I saw it for what it was worth. Be nice if others could follow orders and have loyalty to their alliance.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1281359598' post='2407361']
Kind of says it all [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

Kind of says it all again.

Bit strange that I am doing more to defend OP than you are when you are not in A , have no incoming attacks and two outgoing slots available?

Thanks for the advice Pukes and thanks for the support.
You have 1 incoming and no outgoing wars. You're not in A either, so did I miss something??
LE used to be loyal , fair, fighters.

I don't condone Bad Co's attacks on LE or OP but it does strike me as amusing that I take so much flack from following LE orders.
As an LE officer I stay behind to defend an inactive LE Cadet member that is close to A. Although my defenses are way higher, I am the only nation in that alliance that is attacked by a guy flying OP colors and OP say it is a rogue attack by an OP applicant (The "applicant " actually told me I was the target).
No big deal as it's a game of war.
OP then send another guy in to destroy me (Bones) when Mushroom cannot contain me on his own and Bones is not an applicant.
Nothing is done by OP to contain the rogue attack which further leads me to believe it was not a rogue attack.

I then take all sorts of flack from both LE and OP even when I''m the only guy following orders.
Bacon gave specific orders not to post in a specific thread. I followed these orders reluctantly but the order was LE wide so all LE should have followed those orders.
Bacon then orders an LE attack on Bad Co so LE should follow those orders.

Sorry Bad Co, I threw my Officer status in when I saw it for what it was worth. Be nice if others could follow orders and have loyalty to their alliance.
[/quote]

For what it's worth SoT, I find your actions honorable and becoming of a true soldier/officer and to be quite honest I have always admired that about you.
Your integrity in my opinion is with out question.

BG.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1281360543' post='2407375']
Mamma said, "That if I didn't have anything good to say, to not say anything."
[/quote]
I never knew her but she may have had a point.
Can't say what you were like but your slots are full so you are obviously a fighter. Maybe you did something else to upset her.
The game needs fighters and not talkers.
Fighters fill their slots and follow orders even if they disagree with those orders.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1281364609' post='2407469']
I never knew her but she may have had a point.
Can't say what you were like but your slots are full so you are obviously a fighter. Maybe you did something else to upset her.
The game needs fighters and not talkers.
Fighters fill their slots and follow orders even if they disagree with those orders.
[/quote]
TE is funny, enemies one minute and friends the next, I have learned to roll with the punches. I may disagree with some of your statements but as a fighter I know you are good and personally I cannot pass judgement as I do not know you in person. All that said, Taeper, I hope we can just bury the hatchet and kick the crap out of BC. You have my respect and always have.

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1281361291' post='2407384']
For what it's worth SoT, I find your actions honorable and becoming of a true soldier/officer and to be quite honest I have always admired that about you.
Your integrity in my opinion is with out question.

BG.
[/quote]

Kind words BG.
If honesty must prevail I always saw TPC (in all it's incarnations) as a target, and still do.
Never an axe to grind, just a good target that was likely to fight back.
Just my opinion though.

Bring back the fighters in TE. Guys that fill slots regardless of the damage it might do to themselves.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1281365728' post='2407526']
TE is funny, enemies one minute and friends the next, I have learned to roll with the punches. I may disagree with some of your statements but as a fighter I know you are good and personally I cannot pass judgement as I do not know you in person. All that said, Taeper, I hope we can just bury the hatchet and kick the crap out of BC. You have my respect and always have.
[/quote]
I never ask anyone to agree with my statements my friend.
I follow round leader rules should I agree or not.
Personally I take the same stance in RL. If I don't agree I move out.
I won't hide behind my convictions and I won't hide behind an alliance.
What you see is what you get.
If I were banned from OWF posting by my alliance I would follow the orders (and I admit , it might be a good thing).
You can't ask much more of a guy to fight for their alliance and follow alliance orders to my mind.

srsly. I forsee this.... going.... nowhere.
Just have a good time playing the game guys, bickering doesn't improve NS, drop NS, or do anything for any alliance. Loyalty is shown by our actions, not our words, and we should be loyal to our alliances no matter what someone else did in the past, or is doing now. As a grunt, I do my job and rarely talk to the enemy, because it's not my place to do so.
the 'facts' are, LE and OP are different alliances, they will function another way. Some of LE might not agree with the way OP operates, but it doesn't matter, because LE members aren't OP members, and OP members aren't LE members.
We have great fighters on both sides, lets work together for this war ^_^

oh yes, mandatory disclaimer: my opinions do not represent those of LE as a whole, they are mine and only mine. (so yoo cantz stealz dem)

EDIT: yes, i am rather late :P

Edited by King Ernie

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1281371703' post='2407737']
srsly. I forsee this.... going.... nowhere.
Just have a good time playing the game guys, bickering doesn't improve NS, drop NS, or do anything for any alliance. Loyalty is shown by our actions, not our words, and we should be loyal to our alliances no matter what someone else did in the past, or is doing now. As a grunt, I do my job and rarely talk to the enemy, because it's not my place to do so.
the 'facts' are, LE and OP are different alliances, they will function another way. Some of LE might not agree with the way OP operates, but it doesn't matter, because LE members aren't OP members, and OP members aren't LE members.
We have great fighters on both sides, lets work together for this war ^_^

oh yes, mandatory disclaimer: my opinions do not represent those of LE as a whole, they are mine and only mine. (so yoo cantz stealz dem)

EDIT: yes, i am rather late :P
[/quote]
I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments, all I wish to do is squash the issue and move forward.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1281379395' post='2407996']
I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments, all I wish to do is squash the issue and move forward.
[/quote]
I'm very much moving forward -planning my next round :)

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1281379395' post='2407996']
all I wish to do is squash the issue and move forward.
[/quote]

As were the vast majority of us. It was squashed, but what ever.

Onward we go!

Ok, I know I should let it go, but I have to address this last point.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1281359598' post='2407361']
[/quote]

I would if I could. As soon as I got a slot peaced out with LE I looked for a BC target without luck. The only guys that I could have hit were already jumped on and knocked out of range. My only remaining wars are because of them not accepting peace.

You should do a little research before firing off those accusations.

And like a few others have said, I cant fault you for your willingness to die for your AA, your honour, and loyalty etc. Its just the vast amount of accusations that you fire off at others, when you may not have the full story, and even on hearing the reasoning, you promptly disregard it.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1281415512' post='2409088']
Ok, I know I should let it go, but I have to address this last point.

I would if I could. As soon as I got a slot peaced out with LE I looked for a BC target without luck. The only guys that I could have hit were already jumped on and knocked out of range. My only remaining wars are because of them not accepting peace.

You should do a little research before firing off those accusations.

And like a few others have said, I cant fault you for your willingness to die for your AA, your honour, and loyalty etc. Its just the vast amount of accusations that you fire off at others, when you may not have the full story, and even on hearing the reasoning, you promptly disregard it.
[/quote]
Ok.
I've given this a little thought and decided to agree with everything you say and everything you have ever said (including any posts of yours that I have never read). I also agree with any posts you make in the future (even those that I don't read).
I believe this is the same as putting you in anarchy as I have denied you the right to declare.

Have a nice day.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1281436410' post='2409471']
Ok.
I've given this a little thought and decided to agree with everything you say and everything you have ever said (including any posts of yours that I have never read). I also agree with any posts you make in the future (even those that I don't read).
I believe this is the same as putting you in anarchy as I have denied you the right to declare.

Have a nice day.
[/quote]
WOW

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1281468197' post='2410023']
*Yawn*
[/quote]
If you're tired or bored you could always fill an extra slot my friend.
CoffeeshopFrank is a third your size and 4 days inactive.
The alternative is you just go to sleep. (might even grow some overnight). <_<

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1281466362' post='2409987']
How's that DoW working out for you, BC? 29/33 in anarchy, that's how LE and OP party!
[/quote]

lol. I think we can now welcome them out of n00bism, and into the warrior world that is the real TE.

"We do not train to be merciful here" - the bad guy from the 1st Karate Kid movie. (what was his name? :blink: )