Cat Land reforms again.

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1282148252' post='2421664']
I didn't have any reason to continue the war nor do I now. But the way Peggy went about this whole ordeal hasn't done your alliance any favors in my mind. If you wanted me to have no warchest for peace, it should have been made clear by your alliance a long time ago. It wasn't, and that caused my view on your alliance to go down the drain. Hopefully Peggy learns to no longer says things she doesn't mean, because it certainly doesn't help your alliance in the long run.
[/quote]

odd you never stated what would end the war from your side either.

are you the pot or the kettle?

sounds just like the loser crying that he was treated unfairly. Your a rogue that made a DoW, and continued to talk trash no matter how bad you were being manhandled ingame. Be grateful your getting off without having to post a surrender to the UPN, for this joke of a DoW.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1282149896' post='2421693']
odd you never stated what would end the war from your side either.

are you the pot or the kettle?

sounds just like the loser crying that he was treated unfairly. Your a rogue that made a DoW, and continued to talk trash no matter how bad you were being manhandled ingame. Be grateful your getting off without having to post a surrender to the UPN, for this joke of a DoW.
[/quote]

I suggest you read this thread some more. I offered white peace after the first war cycle and never took that offer off the table.

[quote name='DonVox' timestamp='1282150407' post='2421702']
If we let you off with a white peace after one round of war for this joke of a reason, you'd probably be calling us cowards. It's a lose-lose situation.
[/quote]

hey I remember saying something like this too!!!

You didn't offer it in your declaration thus making your statement worth nothing. You offered it after you started to realize the curb stomping you were getting was too much for you to handle... Refuse reparations cause your internet pride swelled to much...

your a rogue... crappy DoW, no point or goal stated for the war...

attention seeking rogue... that is all you are.

Edited by Alexander The Second

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1282148252' post='2421664']
I didn't have any reason to continue the war nor do I now. But the way Peggy went about this whole ordeal hasn't done your alliance any favors in my mind. If you wanted me to have no warchest for peace, it should have been made clear by your alliance a long time ago. It wasn't, and that caused my view on your alliance to go down the drain. Hopefully Peggy learns to no longer says things she doesn't mean, because it certainly doesn't help your alliance in the long run.
[/quote]

You were offered alternatives to using a term of 'white peace'; I didn't agree to aiming for a conclusion of white peace from the beginning. I told you I would not go for that and I offered first one thing then another in an effort to coordinate an end with you. Spin it how you like but it doesn't make what you say true.

White peace is not CN standard for the ending to a nuke rogue situation.
Rather, a senatorial trade sanction coupled with a ZI is pretty typical. The trade sanction didn't happen so other things were offered in lieu of that.

There is no reason to be deliberately illogical, SWAT.

We all walk away and you move on to your next adventure. Will you become a professional rogue?

[quote name='DonVox' timestamp='1282148714' post='2421668']
I don't see how you had any more reason to start the war in the first place than you do now.
[/quote]
Being UPN is a pretty damn good reason to nuke you lol

Anyway congrats on your victory, SWAT. Hit me up in a few days i got 3 mil for ya

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1282157992' post='2421842']
Being UPN is a pretty damn good reason to nuke you lol

Anyway congrats on your victory, SWAT. Hit me up in a few days i got 3 mil for ya
[/quote]

he was ZI'd and left with 9 mill on his account...

in what world is that a win from him??

pass that to the left man, from the garble you just posted I am betting I have never had any that good in HS.

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1282167028' post='2422019']
he was ZI'd and left with 9 mill on his account...
[/quote]

Oooh, big bad UPN/ODN took care of a single nation. You guys should start making "We will never forget..." signatures for how huge of a war this was for you.

You should definitely be bragging about this.

EDIT: Sorry ODN, I forgot about your contributions.

Edited by Bones Malone

[quote name='Cyphon88' timestamp='1282213625' post='2423018']
I should just point out that Cat Land has no prot, and is an alliance under 5 members.

Enjoy your present SWAT :awesome:
[/quote]

I'm sure the GOONS nation attacking me will enjoy his too. :smug: