Upon a time...

[quote name='recockulova' date='13 May 2010 - 07:24 AM' timestamp='1273728265' post='2296757']
Since Salthius is now gonzo, perhaps this festering boil of a treaty will also follow him into oblivion. GOD oughta take a mulligan.
[/quote]

Wow, thanks, nobody! :awesome:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='nippy' date='11 May 2010 - 05:12 AM' timestamp='1273569151' post='2294611']
OOC: apparently fat babies are a far more civilized form of humor, eh?[/quote]

OOC: Actually, yes!

[img]http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/23067-spanky.jpg[/img]

[quote]IC: What the hell makes you think you have anything to do with the way we interact with FEAR? What makes you think we have to answer to you at all? Take the frog's advice.
[/quote]

Oh I'm quite certain he doesn't think you answer to him specifically at all. What is worrisome to some however is that if you don't think that pic is just one step beyond tasteless too far, what passes for judgment around your parts? Put another way, sometimes you [i]can[/i], but you [i]don't[/i] and it speaks to quality of your character.

Also this: don't do things to provoke shock or reaction in general and expect everyone to be quiet or get the joke. That will never happen on any planet or moon.

I find it funny that you signed a treaty with GOONS, yet your avatar has a sign that says ":(( GOONS :(("

lol, congrats to both parties.

Edited by SnowWolf

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='15 May 2010 - 06:03 PM' timestamp='1273939401' post='2298787']
Oh I'm quite certain he doesn't think you answer to him specifically at all. What is worrisome to some however is that if you don't think that pic is just one step beyond tasteless too far, what passes for judgment around your parts? Put another way, sometimes you [i]can[/i], but you [i]don't[/i] and it speaks to quality of your character.
[/quote]

On the contrary, the quality of our own character is fine with us. We find the character of those who complain about a photoshopped photo [OOC] from 1970 [/OOC]to be questionable. How very obtuse someone must be to not see the humor in such a thing.

[quote name='SnowWolf' date='15 May 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1273940502' post='2298810']
I find it funny that you signed a treaty with GOONS, yet your avatar has a sign that says ":(( GOONS :(("

lol, congrats to both parties.
[/quote]

You're entirely confused. salithus was in GOONS govt. when this treaty was signed. He took the avatar in question from LJ Scott, if I remember correctly. salithus has since been booted out of GOONS and placed on our enemies list for destroying our forums.