Imperial Decree - Purple Unity

President Gunn

[center][img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/NAscar8fanga/48435636-1.png[/img][/center]

[size="6"][center]Imperial Decrees: Now with more war than Imperial Degrees!!!![/center][/size]

Blah Blah *insert random rambling about alliance A here* Blah blah

Purple Unity attacks TPC blah blah

Blah blah something about Dogbite inviting us

Blah blah we don't want to be rude

blah blah

[i]Signed for Purple Unity TE
Nascar8FanGA, President
Rotty, Vice President
Salazar2 (Franco2), Director of Defense
Earl of Emyn Arnen, Director of Internal Affairs
Thom98, Imperial Adviser, Former President

[/i]

[quote name='President Gunn' date='07 May 2010 - 01:14 PM' timestamp='1273202063' post='2289704']
I'm not in Confusion's bloc. Just saying.
[/quote]
LOOOL
If you are not in the block, you are on the bandwagon, right? Hm.. which option is more "moral" I wonder

[quote name='kong' date='07 May 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1273207537' post='2289886']
LOOOL
If you are not in the block, you are on the bandwagon, right? Hm.. which option is more "moral" I wonder
[/quote]
Interesting, since when is joining the losing side of a war, bandwagonning? I look forward to your reasoning.

Edited by Confusion

Confusion, no disrespect meant, but I sort of expected the response from the independent President Gunn of independent Purple Unity.
Maybe a few words more apart from "blah-blah". However, I liked them :) - could see a fellow citizen from Steve who doesn't like politicians and politics ;)
What's more, I'm just a bit surprised as a newbie, to see Purple Unity against us. I personally only had good experience with you, guys.
Very sad :(