A Joint Announcement from MHA/DF/SMUG/AoD/Catharsis

Confusion

[center][img]http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/its_a_trap.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][i]Buddy you re a boy make a big noise
Playing in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo face
You big disgrace
Kicking your can all over the place
We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you
Buddy you re a young man hard man
Shouting in the street gonna take on the world some day
You got blood on yo face
You big disgrace
Waving your banner all over the place
We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you
Buddy you re an old man poor man
Pleading with your eyes gonna make you some peace some day
You got mud on your face
You big disgrace
Somebody better put you back in your place
We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you
[/i][/center]

Now on to the more important announcements

[center][img]http://www.mostlyharmfulalliance.org/images/harmful_flag.png[/img][/center]

Mostly Harmful Alliance does hereby Recognize a State of War with The Phoenix Cobras. The reasons for this attack according to them is because we where Planning on attacking them, I won't deny that. However The Phoenix Cobras had threatened MHA before that. Here is proof.
[quote]
[00:12] <dogbite[OLC]> mha will be dead
[00:12] <Hisk[Ronin]> I was nothing in MHA anyway
[00:12] <dogbite[OLC]> i understand
[00:12] <dogbite[OLC]> well im going to kill them.[/quote]

I also have
[quote] [00:12] <dogbite[OLC]> ill hunt you soon.[/quote]

Yes, I take the threats seriously, this was a few days back. Unfortunately there has been bad blood between MHA and TPF now known as TPC. We're both working on improving them, however as you see there will be war until TPC and MHA come to an understanding and decide to end this once and for all.

In other news.

[size="3"]A Joint Announce between Catharsis/Army of Darkness/Sovereign Mongers Of Uber Greatness/Destructor Fleets[/size]

The Alliances hereby known as Catharsis, Army of Darkness and Sovereign Mongers of Uber Greatness do hereby Declare war on The Phoenix Cobras.

This isn't the end, it's not even the beginning of the end. However it may be the end of the beginning.

tl;dr Recogniztion of War, Explanation, Catharsis/AoD/SMUG/DF Declaration of War on TPC, We don't like curb stomps.

[quote]yes, I take the threats seriously, this was a few days back. Unfortunately there has been bad blood between MHA and TPF now known as TPC. We're both working on improving them, however as you see there will be war until TPC and MHA come to an understanding and decide to end this once and for all.[/quote]

Dogbite I didn't know you were working on better relations that doesn't sound like you. Those logs are pretty bad. Have fun TPC and everyone else.

A bad blood War whats not to like?

[quote name='kong' date='05 May 2010 - 11:32 PM' timestamp='1273066302' post='2287608']
Only 5 alliances having war with TPC?
For some reason I thought there would be more... Maybe they will join later, let's say in a week or two?
[/quote]
Joined in: CDT, Vault, Purple Unity - phew, that's better, guys