Time to Celebrate

Cesar Julian

[quote name='Lukcia' date='02 May 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1272831414' post='2284054']
Ah GRL, you were too big for your own shoes. So you bought bigger ones. And bigger ones. And bigger ones.

And now you are back to the shoes you had originally. Order is resumed. (Next war, we break the 50 mark, ok?)
[/quote]

uhh, we broke that mark and nearly got to 70 ( http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=11169&view=findpost&p=2205735 - proof found here) so next war: we break the 75 mark ^_^

also lolJarkko XD

on topic - yah, I can start getting more improvements again

Edited by dragonknight1000

[quote name='dragonknight1000' date='02 May 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1272837455' post='2284193']
uhh, we broke that mark and nearly got to 70 ( http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=11169&view=findpost&p=2205735 - proof found here) so next war: we break the 75 mark ^_^

also lolJarkko XD

on topic - yah, I can start getting more improvements again
[/quote]
Go for the 100 mark!

As for uncapped, my people are mutated quite enough thank you.

[quote name='flak attack' date='01 May 2010 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1272730267' post='2282711']
Ever since the war started, my citizens seem to h ave become very concerned about the environment.
[/quote]
Can't imagine why that would be :D

More people should be like flak attack's citizens, concerned about real events that affect their lives.

[quote]Even with water your population density of 120.33 population per mile is considered high. You should consider purchasing more land.[/quote]

I have come to the conclusion that this is a bad thing. I now have to get more land and pick up more useless ns.

[quote name='flak attack' date='05 May 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1273017797' post='2286978']
I have come to the conclusion that this is a bad thing. I now have to get more land and pick up more useless ns.
[/quote]
You could always sell lots of infra to bring the population down? ;)