A Lodge - Quantum Announcement

Alaric

[quote name='Henry Rollins' date='16 April 2010 - 03:18 PM' timestamp='1271445473' post='2263023']
If you think I was, that's your problem.
[/quote]

I just checked out your nation. I now understand why some random guy would post such things, if I would have done this first I wouldn't have even bothered making the first comment. Welcome back to the world of the living MO.

[quote name='Bower3aj' date='16 April 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1271445878' post='2263038']
I just checked out your nation. I now understand why some random guy would post such things, if I would have done this first I wouldn't have even bothered making the first comment. Welcome back to the world of the living MO.
[/quote]

:ehm: Nice to see you again as well Bower. :ehm:

Edited by Henry Rollins

o/Quantum
o/GLOF

two great alliances getting a treaty is great. congrats on this new step forward into your bright future both of you :D

[quote name='Auctor' date='16 April 2010 - 12:23 PM' timestamp='1271445787' post='2263036']
tbf, I draw up war plans on all my allies before I sign a treaty.
[/quote]

wait, some people dont do this? :ph34r:

[quote name='Henry Rollins' date='16 April 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1271444251' post='2263001']
http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Liberation%20Army

As in, the number of people who are in the alliance "Liberation Army"?

I wasn't trying to be a jerk, just hoping it works out better than the last time.
[/quote]
What's your point? 1 member,yeah so? Hope its not a problem for you.

[quote name='Burnsey' date='16 April 2010 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1271468661' post='2263502']
What's your point? 1 member,yeah so? Hope its not a problem for you.
[/quote]
by which he means he kinda hopes it is and he'll get to do something about it.

chillax mon frere. :P

[quote name='Henry Rollins' date='17 April 2010 - 09:47 PM' timestamp='1271555249' post='2264492']
I'm sure it will be a problem for him, oh wise one.
[/quote]
would you like to clarify just why you're so sure, or are you just being passive aggressive? This isn't really the time or place for that, and I'd like to think you're not willfully breaking a promise you made.

[quote name='Auctor' date='17 April 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1271556275' post='2264510']
would you like to clarify just why you're so sure, or are you just being passive aggressive? This isn't really the time or place for that, and I'd like to think you're not willfully breaking a promise you made.
[/quote]

.. erm,

because I myself, have been in a one-man alliance; twice, neither of which were ever subjected to tech raids because I was smart and had two very sincere protectors.

You are referring to a promise a reroll made a long time ago; one which was made in good faith, by he, that any mention of his services to that alliance would be erased from the history books. Check your wiki, you never honored your side of the bargain.
As for where you're trying to lead this conversation, I spit on my former history as a Mason and have thrown my apron out with the trash. :smug: The stain of my G has easily rinsed out of the laundry.

I just hope you don't treat your new buddies the same way as you treated the 54th.

Oh, and grr.

[quote name='Henry Rollins' date='18 April 2010 - 04:56 AM' timestamp='1271562958' post='2264598']
.. erm,

because I myself, have been in a one-man alliance; twice, neither of which were ever subjected to tech raids because I was smart and had two very sincere protectors.

You are referring to a promise a reroll made a long time ago; one which was made in good faith, by he, that any mention of his services to that alliance would be erased from the history books. Check your wiki, you never honored your side of the bargain.
As for where you're trying to lead this conversation, I spit on my former history as a Mason and have thrown my apron out with the trash. :smug: The stain of my G has easily rinsed out of the laundry.

I just hope you don't treat your new buddies the same way as you treated the 54th.

Oh, and grr.
[/quote]
idk if ur high on ego buddy but you cant rewrite history. and no one is about to start either. ah crap i just fed a troll :facepalm:

[quote name='DirtDiver' date='18 April 2010 - 10:10 AM' timestamp='1271599799' post='2264875']
idk if ur high on ego buddy but you cant rewrite history. and no one is about to start either. ah crap i just fed a troll :facepalm:
[/quote]

I know what your saying but there's much more to it than meets the eye, especially since I wrote the charter and the history. Suffice to say, it was agreed that my former name would be completely removed from the official canon; that never happened.

With that being said, this thread isn't about me; so carry on.