We're Quenched, time for Burgers

arcticllama

Wow, that was thirst quenching, now for white peace with GDA...
however, now we're hungry... CDT has a grill.. let's go over there for some burgers...

tl: dr: Game over, insert coin to continue...

PLUNK!

RD: CDT: insert coin: Fight!

are you guys so disconnected from this game that you don't even know we are at war with OP? Also, what's with the no nuke policy? Is this no longer a war game that resets every 60 days? Just have fun with what you have before it's gone.

we are overwhelming in nuke #'s vs MHA...
we will not start nuke conflict.. we will respond if nuked...
no biggie..
you can nuke if you want hisk..
that was our policy, not yours.. best of luck :):)

If I didn't personally know Llama...I'd think he had been drinking. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img] [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img] [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] Peacing out my current opponents.

Rather sad that MHA is not interested in a fair and fun fight, rather they have to have people with a thousand more in infra attack someone. Good going there.

[quote name='The fox' date='12 April 2010 - 04:27 AM' timestamp='1271057219' post='2257203']
Rather sad that MHA is not interested in a fair and fun fight, rather they have to have people with a thousand more in infra attack someone. Good going there.
[/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84101

Rather sad that RD wasn't interested in a fair and fun fight. Good going there.

[quote name='The fox' date='12 April 2010 - 03:27 AM' timestamp='1271057219' post='2257203']
[/quote]

You attacked our people, so we responded with someone that was active.

I'm sorry you don't feel you can handle someone bigger than you and you constantly have to fight weaker opponents yourself. It's really not that difficult to fight someone larger than yourself, OP and I had quite the fireworks display doing so and even though I was tinier I still put up a big enough fight.

We'll relish the war, but I must say, who is left to fight TPC? Usually we're the pest control service of TE but we're a tad busy now it would seem.

well, it seems catharsis has become bandwagoners.. I can't seem to find a war dec anywhere...
what say you MHA? shall we explain the need for war dec's?

in reference to fighting fair...
RD is ranked 6
MHA is ranked 3
GDA is ranked 8
anyone in the 12 sanctrioned positions is liable to get into a fight. Fair doesn't even enter the mix..
also, We declared on MHA!!! They didn't pick a fight with us.. they are responding....

Sheesh people.. don't take this too seriously..
Gda asked for peace and got it less than 24 hours after we declared..
we're not trying to be !@#$%^&*.. we just know you can't take it with you when the round resets in 9 days..
we're still friends with GDA.. we're still friends with MHA....
IT's all for fun!!!! now would someone please pass the mustard? OOoohhh! where did you get that lemon meringue pie??
Hey, buddy, can you toss me a beer??
MMmmmMMMMMmmmmm...... :)

[quote name='arcticllama' date='12 April 2010 - 03:19 PM' timestamp='1271103524' post='2257626']
well, it seems catharsis has become bandwagoners.. I can't seem to find a war dec anywhere...
[/quote]

Sorry my fault tech raid gone bad. I raided some 3 nation alliance that wants to be you but didn't join you and then it hit the fan after that. MHA had nothing to do with it i'm just a bad reader(i swear i didn't see it).

p.s. Heads up here's your beer

Edited by GetaBeer

[quote name='arcticllama' date='12 April 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1271103524' post='2257626']
[/quote]

Not really, war declarations are getting overrated. You declared on CDT and hit us so that's good proof to my point :P

Also, I can't wait for your guys to get out of anarchy so we can have a larger party... Just would you mind selling some infra to have a 1 on 1 llama?

Its the end of the round guys, RD just wanted to get some action with a fun war before its all deleted.
Theres no real winners or lossers in this, just go at it and have fun...maybe learn something from it.
Best of luck to both of you!

BG.

[quote name='GetaBeer' date='12 April 2010 - 11:49 AM' timestamp='1271107131' post='2257733']
Sorry my fault tech raid gone bad. I raided some 3 nation alliance that wants to be you but didn't join you and then it hit the fan after that. MHA had nothing to do with it i'm just a bad reader(i swear i didn't see it).

p.s. Heads up here's your beer
[/quote]
I've never had a banana beer before.. delicious:)

All crap & joking PM's aside (sorry boyz, nothing but respect from me to RD), Groundhog Day 2 your like a TE warmachine you are by far one of the smartest players i've had the pleasure to war with in TE. And 6h05t 4tt4ck i promise i won't raid that name in TE again you are one tuff nut to crack(sorry dude i'll check the bio better next time). Anyway i might be gone today(delete) someone don't like me, :lol1: get in line(not RD, but they may not like me to) :( . But RD you guys know every trick in the book and you scare me so sorry again :( and if i'm deleted thanks for the war RD you guyz are great bunch and make TE fun. :rolleyes:

p.s. you guyz have the best nation names!!!

Edited by GetaBeer

I find this quite funny, first I get attacked by a nation who has a thousand more infra than I do, then I get nuked despite not having any nukes, and now I have been sanctioned. I guess a clean fight isn't for MHA.