RnR rides to War

Dom Zak

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='14 April 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1271289443' post='2260626']
No I didn't flex TPC's muscles at whatever alliance Furosto belongs to. He has two posts, so I don't even know who he is.

We lacked the gall to engage in war? Until the last few days, TPC members have been on the stats page for most casualties. TPF has been involved in two wars this round (just like most other AA's) one of them against RE who we thought would be a bigger challenge because of their numbers. Who else would you expect us to attack? I must say though, perhaps MHA could have given us more of a challenge. The members who came to TPC from OLC have been in three wars this round. That's more than the average alliance. I'm not real sure what the issue is.
[/quote]

You pretended to fight RE first of all, and the other wars have been little tiny guys at the end of the round.

MHA actually fought OP who had a higher average than us, so when the dust settled we both faced some good damages. Perhaps if you hadn't had a slap fight with RE you could have earned the respect you think you deserve.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='14 April 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1271296864' post='2260746']
You pretended to fight RE first of all, and the other wars have been little tiny guys at the end of the round.

MHA actually fought OP who had a higher average than us, so when the dust settled we both faced some good damages. Perhaps if you hadn't had a slap fight with RE you could have earned the respect you think you deserve.
[/quote]
I really apologize that TE doesn't approve of a nuke free war, but it wasn't your war to decide the terms of. You'll have to get over that.

**Edit:
[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='14 April 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1271296864' post='2260746']
[/quote]
If you noticed the fact that TPC leapfrogged RE in the standings even when they still have a lot more members than us, and seen the rest of their stats plummet, you'll know it was more than a "pretend" war. You fought OP? One war? Oh....

Edited by JonBoy16

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='14 April 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1271298651' post='2260784']
I really apologize that TE doesn't approve of a nuke free war, but it wasn't your war to decide the terms of. You'll have to get over that.
[/quote]
Every war's terms are decided by us.

:smug: suggestion one (no im not the official decider, just an opinion) the first word starts with r and the second words starts with e and its roman empire ^_^ i would very much like to see that, end round nothing to lose (you can still be friends after) :wub: Edited by Frostfirefox

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='14 April 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1271303048' post='2260882']
:smug: suggestion one (no im the official decider, just an opinion) the first word starts with r and the second words starts with e and its roman empire ^_^ i would very much like to see that, end round nothing to lose (you can still be friends after) :wub:
[/quote]
We did that one earlier in the round. Even without unleashing our massive nuke advantage on them and without blitzing them it wasn't much of a competition.

Its too bad LE doesn't have more members, or that there isn't a larger AA that fights as well as you guys do.