RnR rides to War

Dom Zak

Sorry for the late posting, RL time constraint.

Recently, previous to The Flying Kiwis declaring upon TPC, they were being raided pretty badly by them. Our MDP treaty with Kiwi was activated and we had not choice but to follow it. We enjoy the Kiwi's company and we haven't seen a big TPC presence on our Forums. We felt that it was best that we sided with the underdog in this situation because we were in their situation at one point with OP, if you recall. We have no ill will toward TPC (TPF and Cobras) from any round and TPF were amazing when we first started out. It is sad to write this today, and I hope that we can repair our relationship with TPC soon.

/S/
Dom Zak
DarkTKEWarrior
General Destroyer

Thank You and lets all have some fun.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='11 April 2010 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1271026914' post='2256661']
War does not mean you hate someone... I don't understand why people can't accept that in TE.
[/quote]
Wholeheartedly agree.

Though it is true TPC launched a few simultaneous raids against Kiwi, it can't really be said there was any ill will on either side. The various TPC raiders attempted to offer peace (and even a small try at diplomacy probably would have ended the conflict then and there), but we made our own choice to decline and escalate the conflict, just seeing an opportunity for a good war with #1 [img]http://209.85.12.234/html/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] . Our members were asking me for a war, and TPC came along at just the right time. :)

----------

All said, Kiwis and Cobras made white peace a few days ago. But, since everyone involved still seems to be ready for a little more fun before the round finishes up, it doesn't make sense for Kiwi to stay out of it at this point. So, I've contacted Burning Glory to let him know Kiwi's will consider the war renewed at reset (or any time TPC's members want to attack before then). And this is a public affirmation of the same.

Good luck for Round 2, all. No sense playing politics with 10 days left in the round, eh? :P

And much thanks to RnR for the assist. You guys have helped us more than once, and we're always grateful. o7

Edited by Richard VII

[quote name='Richard VII' date='11 April 2010 - 07:21 PM' timestamp='1271028078' post='2256680']
And much thanks to RnR for the assist. You guys have helped us more than once, and we're always grateful. o7
[/quote]

Yes, to a wonderful friendship. Hopefully no one raids us next round.

[quote name='Richard VII' date='11 April 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1271028078' post='2256680']
Though it is true TPC launched a few simultaneous raids against Kiwi, it can't really be said there was any ill will on either side.
[/quote]

*Lady Dark Knight stands wide eye-ed and confused for a moment. ohh-kay...found the drawback of being in with such a nice group. What to do...*

Blessings, light and joy to TPC. Love, forgiveness and rays of hope I send in your direction. You are all in my prayers, for the rest of this round :P

Edited by Mistress Demona

[quote name='Dom Zak' date='11 April 2010 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1271017533' post='2256548']
We felt that it was best that we sided with the underdog in this situation because we were in their situation at one point with OP, if you recall.
[/quote]

Excuse me, but what are you talking about?

I would hardly describe them as "mass raids" but that doesn't matter. We here at TPC enjoy war, even if it means we get stabbed in the back by [s]treaty partners[/s] former treaty partners.

Best of luck to both RnR and The Flying Kiwis, and lets finish this round with a few less pixels!

Edited by JonBoy16

[quote name='Dom Zak' date='11 April 2010 - 03:25 PM' timestamp='1271017533' post='2256548']
Sorry for the late posting, RL time constraint.

Recently, previous to The Flying Kiwis declaring upon TPC, they were being raided pretty badly by them. Our MDP treaty with Kiwi was activated and we had not choice but to follow it. We enjoy the Kiwi's company and we haven't seen a big TPC presence on our Forums. We felt that it was best that we sided with the underdog in this situation because we were in their situation at one point with OP, if you recall. We have no ill will toward TPC (TPF and Cobras) from any round and TPF were amazing when we first started out. It is sad to write this today, and I hope that we can repair our relationship with TPC soon.

/S/
Dom Zak
DarkTKEWarrior
General Destroyer

Thank You and lets all have some fun.
[/quote]

Problem is You have had a treaty with us for the past 3 or 4 rounds, you ignored that to go with a new treaty partner.
You road our shirt tails this entire round while 3 AA's came to me and asked if you were still under our protection as they wanted WAR.
Then to make matters worse, WAPA who came to TFK's defense of a war (that TFK escalated) and TFK both asked for peace and white peace was given.
Now 2 days later after you collected taxes you DoW TPC and then TFK after asking and getting White Peace re-Dow's TPC.
Sad that both AA's lack honor, even worse that RNR betrayed friends/treaty partners!

At least TFK didn't betray friends, RNR has now made a bed they will have to sleep in...who will trust you now?

BG.

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='12 April 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1271121605' post='2258026']
Problem is You have had a treaty with us for the past 3 or 4 rounds, you ignored that to go with a new treaty partner.
You road our shirt tails this entire round while 3 AA's came to me and asked if you were still under our protection as they wanted WAR.
Then to make matters worse, WAPA who came to TFK's defense of a war (that TFK escalated) and TFK both asked for peace and white peace was given.
Now 2 days later after you collected taxes you DoW TPC and then TFK after asking and getting White Peace re-Dow's TPC.
Sad that both AA's lack honor, even worse that RNR betrayed friends/treaty partners!

At least TFK didn't betray friends, RNR has now made a bed they will have to sleep in...who will trust you now?

BG.
[/quote]

BG, with all due respect, RnR has 10 nukes and TPC has 458. TPC's strength is 782,000 and RnR's is 125,000. Were you guys hoping to finish the round without any wars? This is TE, treaties really have no place and they make the game less enjoyable for everyone. War is good and peace is the enemy of TE. Stop signing so many treaties every round and you won't find yourself in this situation.

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='12 April 2010 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1271123646' post='2258090']
BG, with all due respect, RnR has 10 nukes and TPC has 458. TPC's strength is 782,000 and RnR's is 125,000. Were you guys hoping to finish the round without any wars? This is TE, treaties really have no place and they make the game less enjoyable for everyone. War is good and peace is the enemy of TE. Stop signing so many treaties every round and you won't find yourself in this situation.
[/quote]

Where have you been? We have been in several WARS and its been non stop since our first...Wait I take that back, we had a 2 day break.
Didn't part of our crew help LE out with a defense/WAR earlier this round when you were hit?
Its not about who's going to win here, its about morals and honor...you don't have a treaty with someone and then attack them.
All AA's have treaties, some hide them, some don't...Even if you ask for assistance from a friend, its more less a treaty.
I for one think it makes the game more interesting, and contrary to your belief we don't have that many treaties.

Good luck with your current war :)

BG.

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='12 April 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1271124459' post='2258115']
Where have you been? We have been in several WARS and its been non stop since our first...Wait I take that back, we had a 2 day break.
Didn't part of our crew help LE out with a defense/WAR earlier this round when you were hit?
Its not about who's going to win here, its about morals and honor...you don't have a treaty with someone and then attack them.
All AA's have treaties, some hide them, some don't...Even if you ask for assistance from a friend, its more less a treaty.
I for one think it makes the game more interesting, and contrary to your belief we don't have that many treaties.

BG.
[/quote]

Ordo Paradoxia has no treaties, hidden or otherwise.

[quote name='Burning Glory' date='12 April 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1271124459' post='2258115']

BG.
[/quote]

I was part of the crew that helped LE but it was not because of any treaty.

Honestly, BG, I think words like betrayal rarely have any place in TE, this is a tournament. If they did I would have as much right to complain as anyone.

All AA's do not have treaties.

Luck is for those without warchests :) If lady luck shines on me I will end the round in ZI and #1 casualties.

If you win the flag I hope you keep it in TE. Good luck to TPC but you probably won't need it.

Congrats on getting your lieutenants back.

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='12 April 2010 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1271123646' post='2258090']
This is TE, treaties really have no place and they make the game less enjoyable for everyone. War is good and peace is the enemy of TE.
[/quote]
Its not so much about the word treaty. When referring to a treaty, its the same as a pact and/or promise between the two people. That's what TPC's issue is. As we've displayed this round we certainly have no issues with fighting, especially when we have such larger numbers as you pointed out. The thing that disappoints us is the slap in the face (ask some of RnR gov and they will agree that its a slap in the face to TPC) to us after they rode out this round under our protection. I know how you feel about treaties, Jim, but I'm sure you understand that there's no honor in a backhanded strike like this.

War is good and peace is the enemy of TE.
[/quote]
I completely agree with that!!!!

[quote name='Furosto' date='13 April 2010 - 01:18 AM' timestamp='1271139463' post='2258448']
@tpc, when RnR bombs hit the treaties must have burnt, so therefore they were nulled and void, maybe if you carried weapons rather then pens this wouldn't be a problem :) i ♥ u, dont hurt me
[/quote]
Weapons? Like our 458 nukes? Perhaps our +775K NS? How about our 3,078 aircraft, 678,379 soldiers, 43,274 tanks, 242 CM's, or 673 ships? Yes, we at TPC enjoy diplomacy, myself especially, but we also enjoy kicking booty and taking our spoils.

Don't knock TPC about having a lot of treaties because that will change. When TPF and Ozland became TPC this round we decided to honor the treaties that both alliances had for the rest of this round, like honorable people should (directed toward RnR). Next round will be different. ;)

**edit: and yes, the RnR treaty was placed on the peak of RnR just before we sent our first nuke that way.

Edited by JonBoy16

I agree, there was no honour in RnR being under protection for the entire round and backstabbing in the end. That's how most feel and that's how RnR will be remembered. I guess, you'll get lotsa of tech raids next round.

[quote name='kong' date='14 April 2010 - 07:41 AM' timestamp='1271245271' post='2259983']
I agree, there was no honour in RnR being under protection for the entire round and backstabbing in the end. That's how most feel and that's how RnR will be remembered. I guess, you'll get lotsa of tech raids next round.
[/quote]

lol... it's TE who cares... Stop bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwing XD

Edited by HisK Owns You

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='14 April 2010 - 07:51 AM' timestamp='1271249463' post='2260033']
lol... it's TE who cares... Stop bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwing XD
[/quote]
Yeah, it would be hard for you to agree with TPC's side after the broken promise during the end of last round, wouldn't it? ;)

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='13 April 2010 - 02:52 AM' timestamp='1271141558' post='2258460']
Weapons? Like our 458 nukes? Perhaps our +775K NS? How about our 3,078 aircraft, 678,379 soldiers, 43,274 tanks, 242 CM's, or 673 ships? Yes, we at TPC enjoy diplomacy, myself especially, but we also enjoy kicking booty and taking our spoils.

Don't knock TPC about having a lot of treaties because that will change. When TPF and Ozland became TPC this round we decided to honor the treaties that both alliances had for the rest of this round, like honorable people should (directed toward RnR). Next round will be different. ;)

**edit: and yes, the RnR treaty was placed on the peak of RnR just before we sent our first nuke that way.
[/quote]

Did you really just flex your muscles at an alliance immensely smaller than you? You have all of that stuff because you lacked the gall to engage in a real war this round with anyone worth a damn.

The reset will be real interesting to watch, I sure hope TPC decides that you don't have to ignore warfare to be a good friend. I'd say the best friends you find on Steve are forged through the bonds of war and while riding on the battle field.. LE and Fark come to mind when I say this and they are two of MHA's greatest friends through TE's history.

You also might wish to take notes on something BG, as a friend or protector, or treaty partner, or whatever you wish to be called, you do not have to attack the person who declares war on them when it's a relatively even war nor do you have to come in acting high and mighty.

If you guys keep this up, you just have to look at the history books for what will come.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='14 April 2010 - 04:48 PM' timestamp='1271281690' post='2260502']
Did you really just flex your muscles at an alliance immensely smaller than you? You have all of that stuff because you lacked the gall to engage in a real war this round with anyone worth a damn.

The reset will be real interesting to watch, I sure hope TPC decides that you don't have to ignore warfare to be a good friend. I'd say the best friends you find on Steve are forged through the bonds of war and while riding on the battle field.. LE and Fark come to mind when I say this and they are two of MHA's greatest friends through TE's history.

You also might wish to take notes on something BG, as a friend or protector, or treaty partner, or whatever you wish to be called, you do not have to attack the person who declares war on them when it's a relatively even war nor do you have to come in acting high and mighty.

If you guys keep this up, you just have to look at the history books for what will come.
[/quote]
No I didn't flex TPC's muscles at whatever alliance Furosto belongs to. He has two posts, so I don't even know who he is.

We lacked the gall to engage in war? Until the last few days, TPC members have been on the stats page for most casualties. TPF has been involved in two wars this round (just like most other AA's) one of them against RE who we thought would be a bigger challenge because of their numbers. Who else would you expect us to attack? I must say though, perhaps MHA could have given us more of a challenge. The members who came to TPC from OLC have been in three wars this round. That's more than the average alliance. I'm not real sure what the issue is.

Edited by JonBoy16