Declaration of War

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='13 April 2010 - 01:38 AM' timestamp='1271147921' post='2258524']
The person you attacked from his alliance was deleted were they not?
[/quote]
There was one who hopped from an AA we are at war with to Citadel - it was deleted - and appears to have been rebuilt.

There's another AA hopper that Methrage is for some reason taking offense at us continuing to attack.

Our war with CSA is valid and has a declaration here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84016

He says it's a "tech raid" to gain knee-jerk support, then when we point out it is not, he says "It doesn't matter what it is, it is war".

Methrage is simply sticking his nose where it doesn't belong, and trying to act like some fool defender of justice.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as how this thread is (originally at least) about Citadel's war with Grämlins, and seeing as how discussion of the former's warring spilling over to GOONS is already being discussed in another thread, please keep any further discussion in this thread on-topic.

[quote name='nippy' date='13 April 2010 - 04:31 AM' timestamp='1271147465' post='2258519']
Please provide a link to said tech raid, otherwise you're just talking out of your $@! and trying to make us look bad.
[/quote]
What he was saying was that since he declared on Gramlins and your allaince didn't consider him a threat or take him seriously, so if you attack him it's a tech raid not a war, TECHnically.................

Okay that was a bad pun, I'm sorry

I've offered the \m/ member that tech raided peace, he's eaten 3 WRC powered nukes so far and taken enough damage to realize not all tech raids will be profitable, I would be surprised if he's made anything off tech raiding overall if you factor my war in. If he wants to accept white peace now that is fine, if he would rather fight out the duration of the war until it expires that would be fine as well. He's been a good sport about the nuclear exchange and even though he tech raided was prepared for the consequences without whining, which I can respect at least.

[quote]To: Methrage From: Shamshir Date: 4/14/2010 6:39:22 PM

Subject: sup!

1) -20,725 Strength Change - Methrage of Libertarian Empire - Black Team [/quote]

Mission accomplished, I'm number one now where it matters most. :P

Edit: Also Gerald didn't accept the offer to peace out early and wants to finish up the round of war, which I think is fine. I blew all my nukes trying to hit Shamshir today, but I'll get you tomorrow Gerald. ;)

Edited by Methrage

Seeing as your goal is to aid IRON/DAWN how does nuking Gerald do that? while I can see where you were going at first you seem to be somewhat scattered, diving your attention between many objectives and achieving few to none because of it. I get that you offered the white peace to Gerald as an effort to do just than and he has declined, my point still stands that your spread too thin to offer proper aid to the cause. Rather I would say that in essence you have made more of a mockery of the cause you wish to support and have become more of a liability.

[quote name='Supreme Emperor Daeg' date='14 April 2010 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1271314308' post='2261058']
Seeing as your goal is to aid IRON/DAWN how does nuking Gerald do that? while I can see where you were going at first you seem to be somewhat scattered, diving your attention between many objectives and achieving few to none because of it. I get that you offered the white peace to Gerald as an effort to do just than and he has declined, my point still stands that your spread too thin to offer proper aid to the cause. Rather I would say that in essence you have made more of a mockery of the cause you wish to support and have become more of a liability.
[/quote]

It's called Gorilla warfare :P and since he's aiding them, i wouldn't say he's a liability, they don't have to take care of him. I'll leave now...

[quote name='Supreme Emperor Daeg' date='15 April 2010 - 02:52 AM' timestamp='1271314308' post='2261058']
[/quote]
I've been sending most of them Shamshir, but sometimes I divide them one each and Gerald gets unlucky. I offered him peace because tomorrow my war with Shamshir expires so he will be my only war, I offered him peace because I didn't want to focus on just him.

If he wants to fight a full war cycle it makes a lot of sense to nuke Gerald so he doesn't get a huge infra advantage, infact being my only war tomorrow since he declined will be receiving all of them until our war is over, just as all the nukes he's sent has been at me.

Also if you look at the damage to the 3 Gremlins I hit along with the damage Shamshir took, its been a lot and it was Gerald who declared on me and has refused white peace twice, so he's the one interfering. I've had fun with it, but the reality is I was attacked while already at war with Gremlins. You guys have been helping Gremlins ever since you got involved.

Edit: Basically what Gerald has chosen to do is declare on me, stay at war with me throughout the duration of my fight with Gremlins distracting firepower. Then after my last war with Gremlins expires tomorrow it will become one on one since we'll both be keeping each other in nuclear anarchy, so no new wars will be able to be declared. I don't have a problem with this and am interested to see who will win out in the end, his warchest\infra advantage or my WRC and tech advantage, but the reason I'm at war with someone other than Gremlins is because of a \m/ember of your alliance.

Edited by Methrage

So does Gerald being your only war means you have no intentions of declaring anymore wars in support of Gramlins? Also to clarify my position on your being a liability I was referring to your being a political liability not a military one, we comprehend your military strength but it is difficult to take you seriously in a political light, and any cause you attach yourself to may be viewed as "Crazy" or perhaps as a "Parody". Also while Gerald has got involved with citadel there are any number of people that could be in support of... or it could be just a Tech raid. My point there is that you have stepped on a number of toes with your attempted revival of citadel, harboring of rouges, being a nuke rouge yourself these things detract from your being an asset to your cause. There are plenty of people willing to defend DAWN/IRON via sanctions and refusing to deal with Grämlins, they are the ones that will bring pressure that may change public opinion and put a financial crunch on that will be vastly superior to the minor effect your attacking a single active Grämlin and small number of inactive nations.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot about your Nuclear anarchy for a moment there, I assume you will be declaring on Grämlins again as soon as you are able to, provided no other distractions come your way. (Also you know that techraiders are generally easy to get peace from, take the 2 ground attacks and PM for peace)

Edited by Supreme Emperor Daeg

[quote name='Supreme Emperor Daeg' date='15 April 2010 - 03:41 AM' timestamp='1271317266' post='2261100']
So does Gerald being your only war means you have no intentions of declaring anymore wars in support of Gramlins? Also to clarify my position on your being a liability I was referring to your being a political liability not a military one, we comprehend your military strength but it is difficult to take you seriously in a political light, and any cause you attach yourself to may be viewed as "Crazy" or perhaps as a "Parody". Also while Gerald has got involved with citadel there are any number of people that could be in support of... or it could be just a Tech raid. My point there is that you have stepped on a number of toes with your attempted revival of citadel, harboring of rouges, being a nuke rouge yourself these things detract from your being an asset to your cause. There are plenty of people willing to defend DAWN/IRON via sanctions and refusing to deal with Grämlins, they are the ones that will bring pressure that may change public opinion and put a financial crunch on that will be vastly superior to the minor effect your attacking a single active Grämlin and small number of inactive nations.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot about your Nuclear anarchy for a moment there, I assume you will be declaring on Grämlins again as soon as you are able to, provided no other distractions come your way. (Also you know that techraiders are generally easy to get peace from, take the 2 ground attacks and PM for peace)
[/quote]
In the middle of a fight with Gremlins my tech isn't up for grabs free for whoever wants to jump in, those who attack me get hit back. I'll have to see if I'm able to or what the situation is when I'm done dealing with Gerald, who I did offer peace via PM twice. I can respect his choice to fight out the full war, but its really taking away from that when I see his alliance members complaining about what he caused as if I offensively attacked him in the middle of my war with Gremlins or something.

Edit: Are you seriously complaining that I'm fighting back in a tech raid started by your member and that I've offered peace in? Sorry if the world doesn't work how you'd like it to where you get two free attacks on whoever you want and then peace.

Edited by Methrage

I'm not complaining bout your war with Gerald, Thats something I can understand your motives for don't get me wrong there. The PM for peace thing only works if you decline the polite invitation to a full war, I'm saying you had the option to opt out of war at the beginning. As far as how the way planet bob works, well many times people accept the raid and many times they do not and decide that they wish for a war instead, the Tech raider is happy in either case as war is done not only for profit or to settle a difference but also for entertainment, as a follower of the way of Hakai our people believe in entertainment and comradely being more important than trivialities than infrastructure. That aside I notice your alliance is still fluctuating in membership few remain for long, you have not been hailed in quite some time and the moral support that was offered early on in this thread has evaporated. Hence my point still of your being a political detraction and not to be taken overly seriously has yet to be properly addressed. I ask you to convince me and the word why we should consider you to be anything other than a joke.

[quote name='Supreme Emperor Daeg' date='15 April 2010 - 04:21 AM' timestamp='1271319679' post='2261135']
I'm not complaining bout your war with Gerald, Thats something I can understand your motives for don't get me wrong there. The PM for peace thing only works if you decline the polite invitation to a full war, I'm saying you had the option to opt out of war at the beginning. As far as how the way planet bob works, well many times people accept the raid and many times they do not and decide that they wish for a war instead, the Tech raider is happy in either case as war is done not only for profit or to settle a difference but also for entertainment, as a follower of the way of Hakai our people believe in entertainment and comradely being more important than trivialities than infrastructure. That aside I notice your alliance is still fluctuating in membership few remain for long, you have not been hailed in quite some time and the moral support that was offered early on in this thread has evaporated. Hence my point still of your being a political detraction and not to be taken overly seriously has yet to be properly addressed. I ask you to convince me and the word why we should consider you to be anything other than a joke.
[/quote]
Why should I or the world see this reformed \m/ as anything but a joke? I'll properly address that question when you convince me your anything but a joke and worthy of the \m/ name.

[quote name='Methrage' date='15 April 2010 - 10:31 AM' timestamp='1271320297' post='2261138']
Why should I or the world see this reformed \m/ as anything but a joke? I'll properly address that question when you convince me your anything but a joke and worthy of the \m/ name.
[/quote]

Hahaha...good lord, you just keep going, don't you? :D

Now that you've opened yourself up to attacks from GOONS and \m/, who else are you going to talk enough trash about to get them involved? Maybe Poison Clan? Yeah, start talking trash about Poison Clan. I think they'd love that.

[quote name='nippy' date='15 April 2010 - 04:35 AM' timestamp='1271320539' post='2261141']
Hahaha...good lord, you just keep going, don't you? :D

Now that you've opened yourself up to attacks from GOONS and \m/, who else are you going to talk enough trash about to get them involved? Maybe Poison Clan? Yeah, start talking trash about Poison Clan. I think they'd love that.
[/quote]
Guess GOONS can't accomplish much without PC, but despite past issues (them tech raiding Onyx Hand) I think they're a lot more worthy of respect than GOONS and you only drag down their reputation by being associated with them. While PC tech raids, the big difference between them and alliances like GOONS is intelligence level of their average members.

[quote name='Methrage' date='15 April 2010 - 10:43 AM' timestamp='1271320964' post='2261144']
Guess GOONS can't accomplish much without PC, but despite past issues (them tech raiding Onyx Hand) I think they're a lot more worthy of respect than GOONS and you only drag down their reputation by being associated with them. While PC tech raids, the big difference between them and alliances like GOONS is intelligence level of their average members.
[/quote]

Ooooooo...insults. :awesome:

You're grasping at straws, son. You called my entire alliance cowardly, threatened us time and time again. Now that I get a first-hand glimpse of the laughable state your nation is in right now, the best you can come up with are empty insults and a couple CM's. Nice land situation you got there, too...I bet you could plant an entire row of corn on that puppy. :lol1:

e: killed off your last pilot, too? Jeez, you're ruthless.

[quote]To: nippy From: Methrage Date: 4/15/2010 3:47:01 AM

Subject: Aircraft Dog Fight Report

Message: A fighter aircraft dog fight has just occurred against your nation by Methrage. In the attack you lost 0 fighter aircraft and destroyed 1 fighter aircraft launched by Methrage. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
[/quote]

Edited by nippy

[quote name='nippy' date='15 April 2010 - 04:48 AM' timestamp='1271321279' post='2261145']
Ooooooo...insults. :awesome:

You're grasping at straws, son. You called my entire alliance cowardly, threatened us time and time again. Now that I get a first-hand glimpse of the laughable state your nation is in right now, the best you can come up with are empty insults and a couple CM's. Nice land situation you got there, too...I bet you could plant an entire row of corn on that puppy. :lol1:
[/quote]
Congrats on joining the battle today after I launched off my nukes and did full ground attacks on my other opponents already. If someone wants to fund a good cause, send me an aid package filling my last slot and I'll make sure nippy eats at least 3 nukes for 3 days in a row, possibly more. ;)

Edited by Methrage

Standing tall after the latest \m/-NpO war was not enough to convince you that we are not a joke? Alright, We can live with that. Your retort lacks any sting however as we know who and what we are, we have proved to ourselves that we are \m/ thats what counts. You sir are attempting to represent the citadel by attacking Grämlins. You respond to my questioning your commitment to your current cause by answering not with a intelligent response but by questioning the legitimacy of my alliance. From your current situation can you not see why I find you more humorous than dedicated? Incidentally the aid you were sent by DAWN and IRON was to be used in defense of DAWN and IRON, in good faith. You sir opted to accept other offers to dance the dance of war using what I would now call misappropriated funds for your own personal use rather than advancing the cause. Again sir I kindly ask you to prove me wrong, to show how your support is aiding rather than detracting from your cause while others like Bacon and GDA are making more significant, if still symbolic, advances for the cause. In other words from my view point your doing it wrong. Seeking more aid to fund a war not in defense of DAWN/IRON well that proves my point even more does it not?

Edited by Supreme Emperor Daeg

[quote name='Supreme Emperor Daeg' date='15 April 2010 - 04:54 AM' timestamp='1271321679' post='2261149']
Standing tall after the latest \m/-NpO war was not enough to convince you that we are not a joke? Alright, We can live with that. Your retort lacks any sting however as we know who and what we are, we have proved to ourselves that we are \m/ thats what counts. You sir are attempting to represent the citadel by attacking Grämlins. You respond to my questioning your commitment to your current cause by answering not with a intelligent response but by questioning the legitimacy of my alliance. From your current situation can you not see why I find you more humorous than dedicated? Incidentally the aid you were sent by DAWN and IRON was to be used in defense of DAWN and IRON, in good faith. You sir opted to accept other offers to dance the dance of war using what I would now call misappropriated funds for your own personal use rather than advancing the cause. Again sir I kindly ask you to prove me wrong, to show how your support is aiding rather than detracting from your cause while others like Bacon and GDA are making more significant, if still symbolic, advances for the cause. In other words from my view point your doing it wrong.
[/quote]
You guys misappropriated the funds attacking me while I was using those them to fight Gremlins, thank you again for saving the Gremlins a little bit of damage by having a member who attacked me? I don't really see your point with this misappropriated funds, I even offered Gerald peace before nuking if he just paid 4.5 million in reps for his attacks, he wanted to fight rather than replace any of the funds he took that were being used on Gremlins.

Edit: Also I've knocked at least 80k NS off Gremlins so far, probably more. Your arguments don't even make sense, I used the funds to hit Gremlins hard, but that doesn't mean I won't defend myself against others. Do you have a real point other than you don't like me?

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='15 April 2010 - 10:54 AM' timestamp='1271321637' post='2261147']
Congrats on joining the battle today after I launched off my nukes and did full ground attacks on my other opponents already. If someone wants to fund a good cause, send me an aid package filling my last slot and I'll make sure nippy eats at least 3 nukes for 3 days in a row, possibly more. ;)
[/quote]

Yeah, we'll see how your panhandling efforts go now, now that everyone has seen how their donations to your 'cause' have resulted in you attacking inactives and then handing your money over to uninvolved parties. The 12 million you received in aid has disappeared within three days. How does one do that, anyway? ^_^

Edited by nippy

[quote name='nippy' date='15 April 2010 - 05:01 AM' timestamp='1271322095' post='2261152']
Yeah, we'll see how your panhandling efforts go now, now that everyone has seen how their donations to your 'cause' have resulted in you attacking inactives and then handing your money over to uninvolved parties. The 12 million you received in aid has disappeared within three days. How does one do that, anyway? ^_^
[/quote]
2 nukes per days, over 4 days that is over $8 million spent on nukes, then ground battles, cruise missiles, tanks, etc. Most was spent on nukes actually, although nukes is a bit to advanced for a nation of you caliber.

[quote name='Methrage' date='15 April 2010 - 11:09 AM' timestamp='1271322539' post='2261155']
2 nukes per days, over 4 days that is over $8 million spent on nukes, then ground battles, cruise missiles, tanks, etc. Most was spent on nukes actually, although nukes is a bit to advanced for a nation of you caliber.
[/quote]

Yeah, and apparently war is a bit too advanced for a nation ruler of your caliber.

[quote name='nippy' date='15 April 2010 - 05:11 AM' timestamp='1271322661' post='2261156']
Yeah, and apparently war is a bit too advanced for a nation ruler of your caliber.
[/quote]
lol, have fun thinking your half damage attacks make much difference and will win you this war.

Edited by Methrage

The People you attacked were not active in the war, they are more symbolic wars, my point is while you have done some damage to them in a statistical fashion you have detracted from them in the Political arena, by your choice of citadel as a name and by your actions since choosing to adopt the cause. I don't know how to make it any more clear to you that if you truely wished to help DAWN/IRON you would not use the Citadel to do so. That you would not have funneled funds dedicated to that campaign to other campaigns that you would not be a nuke rouge but would rather join IRON/DAWN. Perhaps you could have gone the GDA route and done sanctions. You opted to do it on your own and make it about you in an act of ego, it's supposed to be about IRON/DAWN, please stay on topic and address my concerns rather than dismissing them and derailing the thread. it's not about \m/, GOONS or anybody else it's about DAWN/IRON your still acting as a liability and I am attempting to get you to alter your course and become an asset again, so far you have not risen to that particular challenge but remain a attention grabber and detractor. again prove me wrong in a diplomatic fashion, convince me of your dedication. Stats don't convince me that your not a political lead weight about their necks, Mature behavior and intelligent response will.

[quote name='Methrage' date='15 April 2010 - 11:18 AM' timestamp='1271323108' post='2261158']
lol, have fun thinking your half damage attacks make much difference and will win you this war.
[/quote]

yeah, a little more than 80 infra blown off your nation today by me alone. Will you be under 1000 infra tomorrow? Most likely. :awesome: