Proclamation of the Mongol Federation

Mongol Federation

[size="2"][font="Verdana, arial, san-serif"]Batukhan[/font] [size="3"][size="2"]Khan, khan only by his iron will, stood before the gathering crowd and waited, silently and with no expression as the crowed continued to grow in size and noise. After 1/2 an hour he felt the time was right and subtly waved his hand, a signal his aid had been waiting for. A great horn blew a single, long and deep blast, silencing the crowed instantly. Before the echos had a chance to fade,[/size][size="2"][font="Verdana, arial, san-serif"] Batukhan[/font] stepped up to the podium and began to speak.[/size][/size][/size]
[size=3]
[/size][size="2"][size="3"][size="2"]"For many years we have suffered war and poverty. We have seen many governments rise to try and claim and tame the steppes only to fail and fall 1 by 1. We, once masters of China, Russia, Korea, India, Persia, Iraq, Turkey, Hungary, Poland and [i]more[/i] now suffer to simply feed ourselves and families. Well no more![/size][/size][/size][size="2"] [/size]
[size=3]
[/size][size="2"][size="3"][size="2"]"Today, after years of seemingly empty talk and months of actual negotiations, we can now claim a new homeland for ourselves! True it is not Mongolia but it's a start and I promise that 1 day, a khan will rule from [font="Verdana, arial, san-serif"]Ulaanbaatar. For now though, we must stand united and strong if we are to prosper.[/font][/size][/size][/size][size="2"][size="3"][size="2"][font="Verdana, arial, san-serif"]
[/font][/size][/size][/size]
[size="2"][size="3"][size="2"][font="Verdana, arial, san-serif"]"And so today I, Batukhan, Khan of all free Mongols, proclaim the Mongol Federation of the Khanates of [size="2"]North Kazakh, Pavlodar, East Kazakh and Almaty or simply the Mongol Federation. In the coming days my vassals will assume their positions as lesser khans and, with the help of [size="2"]Kingdom of Cochin who have long administrated these lands, will begin to set up the institutions of governance."[/size][/size][/font][/size][/size][/size][size="2"][size="3"][size="2"][font="Verdana, arial, san-serif"] [/font][/size][/size][/size]
[size="2"][size="3"][size="2"][font="Verdana, arial, san-serif"][size="2"][size="2"]Batukhan turned as the crowd began asking questions and, with his aid and bodyguards in tow, walked briskly back to his ger. He had much work to do.[/size][/size][/font][/size][/size][/size]

Edited by Mongol Federation

[quote name='king of cochin' date='07 April 2010 - 03:20 AM' timestamp='1270624831' post='2251433']
The Kingdom of Cochin welcomes the Mongol Federation.
[/quote]

Message to Kingdom of Cochin from Mongol Federation:
[font="'Courier New"]Once we have stabilized the situation on the ground, we'd like you to place us under the temporary protection of your military and to send engineers to help us build up our infrastructure. Please reply immediately.[/font]
[font="'Courier New"]
[/font]
OOC: I want you to help me RP my start and to formalize land reversion if my RP dies.

The 2nd Mechanized Division which is maintaining Cochin Protectorate in the remaining Kazakh provinces would protect your sovereignty for the time being and the Kingdom is amenable to discussing a more formal defense agreement as soon as Mongol Federation is ready.

[quote name='JEDCJT' date='07 April 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1270682981' post='2252256']
"We recognize and welcome the Mongol Federation to the world."
[/quote]
"Like our American allies, Disparu recognizes the sovereignty of the Mongol Federation and welcomes the new nation to the international stage. We wish you luck in any of your future endeavours."

[quote name='king of cochin' date='07 April 2010 - 05:23 AM' timestamp='1270632208' post='2251482']
The 2nd Mechanized Division which is maintaining Cochin Protectorate in the remaining Kazakh provinces would protect your sovereignty for the time being and the Kingdom is amenable to discussing a more formal defense agreement as soon as Mongol Federation is ready.
[/quote]

Message to the Kingdom of Cochin from Mongol Federation:
[font="'Courier New"]Name a date and place, preferably your capital, and we'll send a diplomat or higher to negotiate and sign a treaty.[/font]

NTR message to Mongol:

[[b]Auto_Reply][/b]

We welcome [b]Mongol Federation[/b] to the world.

Written message:

[i]Welcome to the world stage, Mongol Federation. Remember NTR is always willing to stay peaceful with you.

Sincerely,
Yiroshi, NTR President.[/i]

[quote name='Mongol Federation' date='08 April 2010 - 06:16 AM' timestamp='1270687579' post='2252366']
Message to the Kingdom of Cochin from Mongol Federation:
[font="'Courier New"]Name a date and place, preferably your capital, and we'll send a diplomat or higher to negotiate and sign a treaty.[/font]
[/quote]

"You are welcome to send a diplomat at any time to Cochin City to conduct the negotiation."