Petition to the Iberian Pact

Karl Martin

[quote name='Pravus%20Ingruo' date='31 March 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1270086266' post='2242759']
OOC: This is so using OOC knowledge for IC purposes. This is a pathetic display.
[/quote]
OOC: Official IC inquiries to the IP already resulted in my not getting the rest of France. Since it seems almost everyone here wants a sort of unification (like you, for example), I have a right to be fearful.

Here are the related PMs:

Karl Martin: I was wondering what to do to prove myself for the rest of France.

DeSchaine: We're going to be handing that area off to someone else, I think, probably tonight.

King Penchuk: Indeed it is almost certainly going to be given to another RPer, we are simply waiting on their DoE. Thank you for taking the time to request this from the IP and have a nice day.

Edited by Karl Martin

[quote name='Karl Martin' date='31 March 2010 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1270087132' post='2242785']
OOC: Official IC inquiries to the IP already resulted in my not getting the rest of France. Since it seems almost everyone here wants a sort of unification (like you, for example), I have a right to be fearful.
[/quote]

OOC: Fear of unification from who? The IP Protectorate is going to take you over? Again, using OOC knowledge for IC purposes. Pathetic.

[quote name='Karl Martin' date='31 March 2010 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1270087132' post='2242785']
[/quote]
OOC: Uhm...what? What proof do you have that a new French state is going to pose a threat to you? For all you know, they want to merge with you.

[/quote]

OOC: No you don't, it's meta-gaming because there is no IC indications of a new nation being formed in that region.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='31 March 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1270087428' post='2242797']
OOC: No you don't, it's meta-gaming because there is no IC indications of a new nation being formed in that region.
[/quote]

OOC: This is sooo correct.

And, as another point, how would you IC'ly know if we were planning on another treaty or not? There's been no IC indications of that either. Once we have things settled and out in the open, things like this can be done. But Karl, you're jumping the gun.

[quote name='DeSchaine' date='31 March 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1270088167' post='2242808']
OOC: This is sooo correct.

And, as another point, how would you IC'ly know if we were planning on another treaty or not? There's been no IC indications of that either. Once we have things settled and out in the open, things like this can be done. But Karl, you're jumping the gun.
[/quote]

OOC: Are we basically saying that something has to be posted on the forums for it to be IC?

[quote name='Karl Martin' date='31 March 2010 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1270088490' post='2242819']
OOC: Are we basically saying that something has to be posted on the forums for it to be IC?
[/quote]

OOC: That's the point of canon RP. If it's posted ICly in this forum, it's IC. If it isn't posted, then it is OOC (unless otherwise stated).

Edited by Voodoo Nova

[quote name='Voodoo%20Nova' date='31 March 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1270088629' post='2242822']
OOC: That's the point of canon RP. If it's posted ICly in this forum, it's IC. If it isn't posted, then it is OOC (unless otherwise stated).
[/quote]
OOC: All right, then for the sake of fairness, I shall consider this to have never happened.