Cant log in... Cant retrieve temp password

Ducky is King

I tried to log in this morning, and it says my pwd is incorrect. I use the browser stored password feature in Chrome, always have... So I tried to send myself a temp password, like 15x... and I keep getting this error:

You have received an error trying to view a page. Here is the detailed error code: You did not enter the validation code correctly.

Last time I logged in, I think was yesterday...

Older versions of Chrome have an issue with the verification code. Try updating Chrome or use a different web browser.

Also, you need to request a forum name change to Ducky is King since that is your user name in-game. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=21"]Go do it[/url].

I have a chrome question, figured I'd reduce clutter.

How come Chrome doesn't work with CN very well in terms of purchasing military or using the resource searches which employ the circular selection bubble things (real technical huh?)? Just curious why I always need to open up IE to do those trivial bits or if perhaps my Chrome is faulty.

[quote name='Vivi' date='23 March 2010 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1269367651' post='2234277']
I've used Chrome for well over a year now and have yet to have any issues with it.
[/quote]

Alright, then I'll assume it's the installation of Chrome and/or a plug in I'm missing. Only used it for a week so far.

Thanks Vivi.