Announcement from the People's Order of Truth

Ok since everyone keeps thinking I did these horrible things I will pull out my e-lawyer book and go to work.

[list=1]

[*]BR was the most active POT nation and one of the only recruiters. Therefore Mcfortin appointed him Deputy of the Interior. BR also stated to me that POT would be his home.
[*]The merger which BBM told me to go talk to them about wasn't going to happen because they wanted a high government position. Ray has the logs of this.
[*]Bluebirdmatt came to me ONCE with concern, therefore I knew nothing was in the wrong.
[*]Trumpkin our Secretary of Defense queried me telling me that he could not continue with his duty and that I needed to appoint a new member. I talked with Mcfortin the SoI and Indecline a very active member as well as Ray. The three active govt. members Mcfortin stated he was more inclined to defense and that he would want BR to take his spot.
[*]The trium system that BBM talked about was under consideration for a very long time. I asked gov about it and everyone stated that it wasn't a good idea which in turn I said ok and let it go.
[*]It wasn't done per charter because not all gov members were counted for. President Harris Co SoI was not present as well as 1972ford who has been inactive wasn't talked to about this.
[/list]

[quote]President KOwens06, now trusting the alliance-hopper's judgement, said that he would have no problem immediately removing Matveyev from office.[/quote]

That is a complete and utter lie. I stood up for Ray when he moved over from SWF, everyone thought he was 'taking over' and I knew he was just trying to help.

I do not save logs being as I trust people. Throughout the past week I have recruited over 10 members I aided millions and was mentoring my recruits. I was not evil as they say. I was active and doing so much to help. If you look at the guides, I wrote them all. I constructed the tech academy. I mean this so called 'charter change' has so many holes its not even funny.

I'm not fighting the change that is their choice. I still love many members in POT. I still see they can succeed. I just see it as a power hungry move, they threatened this before so I shouldn't be surprised.

I hope this clears most of the junk up. I have no reason to lie so I hope you believe me. You can ask any questions and I will explain it in full detail.

Also to the staying question.
They wanted me to stay, but being as they made this public and blatantly forged some of this I choose to move on.

[quote name='KOwens06' date='17 March 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1268891758' post='2229066']
[*]It wasn't done per charter because not all gov members were counted for. President Harris Co SoI was not present as well as 1972ford who has been inactive wasn't talked to about this.
[/list][/quote]
You removed PH from his govt position yesterday evening, I know ray has the logs of this conversation. As for ford, he wasn't inactive and he was spoken to about this and gave his support.
[quote]That is a complete and utter lie. I stood up for Ray when he moved over from SWF, everyone thought he was 'taking over' and I knew he was just trying to help.[/quote]
KO, I know you stuck up for Ray, and I don't want to do this because we get along, but do you remember this conversation with BR from last night, I do, I was there?[quote]
[19:33] <KOwens06[POT]> Someone go talk to Rome about that
[19:33] <BR[POT]> I wanted to but in r ay's words the charter says its not my job
[19:33] <BR[POT]> god ray pisses me off sometimes
[19:34] <KOwens06[POT]> Ray can suck a dick lets go
[19:34] <BR[POT]> ya!
[19:34] <mcfortin[POT]> lol
[19:34] <mcfortin[POT]> play nice you two
[19:34] <BR[POT]> meh KO no one there
[/quote]
Now you did stick up for him yes when he first came over, but to me saying 'Ray can suck a dick' doesn't sound like sticking up for him now does it?

As for BR stating that POT would be his home, how many other alliances has he said this about? Hell he left us to go to the Order and got told to go away and never come back, so he went to GGA and never got in, only then did he come back to POT, why, when a few days before POT didn't seem like his home, he came back because no one else wanted him.

Nothing has been 'blatantly forged' either, everything was done above board, you may not like that it happened, but it was all legal.

So me saying that means I want him out of office?

Or was it because we were going over to Rome to talk about an attack on one of our nations and BR didn't want to get yelled at by Ray again?

Its the latter.

[quote]
You removed PH from his govt position yesterday evening, I know ray has the logs of this conversation. As for ford, he wasn't inactive and he was spoken to about this and gave his support.[/quote]

Actually under charter terms I didn't. Ray was the one pushing for it not me.

I don't like how it was done and it wasn't legal by any standards of the imagination. There is not point in throwing a fit about it either. I just thought everyone should know the truth.

So yeah, you guys could of said you just wanted power and I would of stepped down. The position wasn't why I was in POT.

You and I both know that I did about 90% of the work.

I recruited.
I went through the admission process.
I talked to other alliances.
I did defense.
The Tech Academy.
Mentoring.
Trade Circles.

I could go on and on. But you see I didn't complain once about that. Throughout all of POT's history if you look who did the most who helped the most who help POT go forward. Yeah that would be me. You see you lost 2 active members that shouldered alot of the work. Now you see I don't know if thats a good or bad thing, time will tell. In all honesty, I think it was a horrible idea.

Also, there is a post in the wF forums.
Enrage asked me who our most valuable member was. I had three: Ray, BR and Mcfortin. All three were very helpful in what they did.

I know its just my 'side' of the story but, that is all there is in these things. Like I said before on IRC I wish you luck I hope you guys keep growing and if you need anything contact me.

[quote name='KOwens06' date='18 March 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1268924808' post='2229288']

Or was it because we were going over to Rome to talk about an attack on one of our nations and BR didn't want to get yelled at by Ray again?

Its the latter.

Actually under charter terms I didn't. Ray was the one pushing for it not me.

I don't like how it was done and it wasn't legal by any standards of the imagination. There is not point in throwing a fit about it either. I just thought everyone should know the truth.

So yeah, you guys could of said you just wanted power and I would of stepped down. The position wasn't why I was in POT.

You and I both know that I did about 90% of the work.

I recruited.
I did defense.
The Tech Academy.
Mentoring.
Trade Circles.

I could go on and on. But you see I didn't complain once about that. Throughout all of POT's history if you look who did the most who helped the most who help POT go forward. Yeah that would be me. You see you lost 2 active members that shouldered allot of the work. Now you see I don't know if thats a good or bad thing, time will tell. In all honesty, I think it was a horrible idea.

Also, there is a post in the wF forums.
Enrage asked me who our most valuable member was. I had three: Ray, BR and Mcfortin. All three were very helpful in what they did.

I know its just my 'side' of the story but, that is all there is in these things. Like I said before on IRC I wish you luck I hope you guys keep growing and if you need anything contact me.
[/quote]

The Majority of Tech deals was done via me. All but one of our treaties was done via me. Our relationships on green is mostly on behalf of myself. The point is, it is not the Kowens alliance or The Bluebirdmatt alliance. It is everyones alliance. At the end of the day you were making rash decisions. When someone questioned you and pointed to the charter you came out with "burn the charter." Now when your having your leader saying things like this it is rather discouraging. Everyone who we had spoken to had agreed that things needed to be change.
However we can not honestly say that if we had told you, and asked you to step down you would not of without of harming the alliance. So we took all means at our disposal to make sure that did not happen. You would of done the same we know that.

[quote name='KOwens06' date='18 March 2010 - 08:01 AM' timestamp='1268924808' post='2229288']

Its the latter.[/quote]
Nope, not the latter at all, just another example of BR overstepping his boundries and venturing into FA once again, and you letting it happen with your 'Ray can suck a dick' comment, now does that sound like something a President should be saying about his SoFA? A proper leader would have told BR to back off, but you didn't see fit fot that, as BR had his lips firmly planted on your arse cheeks.
[quote]Actually under charter terms I didn't. Ray was the one pushing for it not me.[/quote]
Actually under the terms of the charter, you did it, Ray asked, you approved, so you removed PH from offfice KO, yuo were the president after all. I find it quite amusing that you speak of telling people 'the truth' yet you're throwing around quite the load of BS.
[quote]I don't like how it was done and it wasn't legal by any standards of the imagination. There is not point in throwing a fit about it either. I just thought everyone should know the truth.[/quote]
If truth is what you're after then why all the stories being told by you? You've barely mentioned anything truthful.
[quote]So yeah, you guys could of said you just wanted power and I would of stepped down. The position wasn't why I was in POT.[/quote]
Highly unlikely mate, you can say al lyou want you would have 'stepped down', just didn't see that happening.

[quote]You and I both know that I did about 90% of the work.

I recruited.
I did defense.
The Tech Academy.
Mentoring.
Trade Circles.[/quote]
90% KO? Really? You did a lot yes, but saying it was 90% is just wrong, or is this more of this 'truth' you're spreading.

[quote]I could go on and on. But you see I didn't complain once about that. Throughout all of POT's history if you look who did the most who helped the most who help POT go forward. Yeah that would be me. You see you lost 2 active members that shouldered alot of the work. Now you see I don't know if thats a good or bad thing, time will tell. In all honesty, I think it was a horrible idea.[/quote]
Well losing one of them was a bad thing in my opinion, I actually liked one of the nations we lost, the other I could care less about, as I said when you guys let him back in the alliance, I don't trust him, I don't want him in, there's a reason the Order and GGA told him to go away, but no one listened, hell you even gave him a govt position, talk about a reward for leaving on us and only coming back when he figured out no one else wanted him.

Edited by Che Lenin

Oh this is !@#$@#$ rich. Oh my god.....

See KOwens, leading an alliance is not easy work. This is almost exactly one of the reasons you guys threw me out of UED. God, Karma is awesome, I knew this would happen one day. Like you, I did most of the work for the alliance and how was I repaid? Being thrown out. I hope you know how I felt, it sting dosent it? Having your own alliance spit you out like you were nothing?

hahaha wow, I hope you learned your lesson man

[quote name='King Death II' date='19 March 2010 - 02:25 AM' timestamp='1268958322' post='2229703']
Oh this is !@#$@#$ rich. Oh my god.....

See KOwens, leading an alliance is not easy work. This is almost exactly one of the reasons you guys threw me out of UED. God, Karma is awesome, I knew this would happen one day. Like you, I did most of the work for the alliance and how was I repaid? Being thrown out. I hope you know how I felt, it sting dosent it? Having your own alliance spit you out like you were nothing?

hahaha wow, I hope you learned your lesson man
[/quote]One lesson could be, that even if you're so damn good and great and awesome and only one ever doing anything, your greatness shouldn't blind you from the fact that it is the leader's responsibility to uphold decision making processes the alliance is comfortable with, as well as adequate communications, which is a key requirement for good decision making processes.