Trade agreement cancelled?

RussianPower

I got a friend of mine to create a nation the other day. She had no idea how to do anything, so I logged into her account and get her started.
We traded resources, and now all of a sudden it has been cancelled by the game for being on the same network? What?

We live atleast 8,000km apart, there is no shared network going on.
How can this be fixed so that I can trade with my friend?

P.S. Sorry if my forum etiquette is bad, it has been quite a while sense I have posted on forums.

[quote name='Ryuzaki' date='13 March 2010 - 04:36 AM' timestamp='1268444513' post='2223857']
You logged into her nation from your computer. Thats sharing a network.
[/quote]

Can this not be fixed? I only logged in once for God sake. :huh:

[quote name='RussianPower' date='12 March 2010 - 05:41 PM' timestamp='1268444815' post='2223863']
Can this not be fixed? I only logged in once for God sake. :huh:
[/quote]

It doesn't matter if you log in once -- or 100 times, you can't aid or trade with them.

Also, I have to wonder if a player who's only had their nation 14 days would really know about "how to set up a nation". (Assuming that you're not a reroll of an older nation), in the latter case, you should have been fully aware of the rules. In the former, you should have gotten someone from your alliance to get on IM with them and explain, if you couldn't anyway.

And as someone else said, you should have your "friend" reroll. Besides, Lead/Wine isn't a particularly good resource pair anyway.

And never -- *ever* repeat the action.

• 2 weeks later...