Formation of Government

Karl Martin

Burgundy has formed its first government, which will administer until formal elections has been done.

President: Karl Martin von Hohenzollern
Premier: Léon Joseph Marie Ignace Degrelle
Foreign Minister: Pierre Laval
Economy Minister: Victor Matthys
Internal Minister: Pierre Pucheu
Intelligence Minister: Rene Bousquet
Chief of Staff: Maxime Weygand
Chief of Army: Lucien Lippert
Chief of Navy: Jean-Francois Darlan
Chief of Air Force: Jean-Marie Joseph Bergeret

Pierre Laval will be accepting questions on Burgundy.

"While The Federation of Baskan is more focused in the Asian and Pacific countries, we would like to know how Burgundy will handle any anti-government protests that might occur and how do you handle your education?"

Some migrants from Mandurastan apply for passports to Burgundy to spread their faith.

ooc: Just so you know Martin, I don't actually RP the country of Mandurastan. I RP the 'Dragon Cult' or 'Faith of Dreamers' however you want to call it. The people are under my control to a degree with the consent of the player of Mandurastan. I'd diplomatically welcome you to the world stage, but that's not something a non-national entity does ^..^

[quote name='Sarah%20Tintagyl' date='09 March 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1268191220' post='2220414']
"While Australia does not concern it much with Europe, we wonder what Burgundy hopes to achieve on the European continent, what they would like to see in their future, and who they see as allies in the future?"
[/quote]

"It is our goal to overturn the centuries of French centralization and restore the individual identities of the regions. We consider the Iberian Pact and Deutschland as our allies in the future"

[quote name='baskan' date='09 March 2010 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1268195183' post='2220523']
"While The Federation of Baskan is more focused in the Asian and Pacific countries, we would like to know how Burgundy will handle any anti-government protests that might occur and how do you handle your education?"
[/quote]

"We allow free protests, as long as they are not violent. However, we will crack down on any act of violence that may occur."

[quote name='Maelstrom%20Vortex' date='10 March 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1268204022' post='2220704']
Some migrants from Mandurastan apply for passports to Burgundy to spread their faith.[/quote]

OFFICAL REPLY FROM THE FOREIGN MINISTRY:

"Denied for attempting to spread a cult."