You know your in an epic war when...

Overlord Shinnra

[quote name='HHAYD' date='20 February 2010 - 12:08 PM' timestamp='1266685724' post='2193756']
I R GONNA REPORT YOU!

(J/K)

Anyways, come and participate in our nuclear shower. You will love the radiation and mushroom clouds, I can guarantee that.
[/quote]
But then they'd drop the admin bomb on us! :P

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ty345' date='20 February 2010 - 12:03 PM' timestamp='1266689034' post='2193829']
But then they'd drop the admin bomb on us! :P
[/quote]
Admin bomb? What's this bomb you speak of, or did you mean nations suddenly disappearing and players no longer talking?

the Admin bomb is the most powerful weapon on all of BOB .... only the select few know it's secrets . instead of destroying infra , it just makes you....... go away .... never to be heard from again ..... unless you're Mpol .he has more lives than jesus , officially even .

[quote name='Walford' date='19 February 2010 - 01:51 PM' timestamp='1266609096' post='2192338']
In Standard I am in GATO. In TE I am in NONE and we don't do DoWs there. We get declared upon from time to time, but that's about it.
[/quote]

[img]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2453/walfordcj5.jpg[/img]

Hi Walford. Good to see you again! :awesome:

[quote name='HHAYD' date='20 February 2010 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1266726065' post='2194545']
Admin bomb? What's this bomb you speak of, or did you mean nations suddenly disappearing and players no longer talking?
[/quote]
No no no, the admin bomb is a real thing. Admin dropped it on people who nuked him a few months/years ago. It destroys all tech, infra, land, and military instantly, essentially bill locking you.

[quote name='ty345' date='21 February 2010 - 09:52 AM' timestamp='1266763943' post='2195015']
No no no, the admin bomb is a real thing. Admin dropped it on people who nuked him a few months/years ago. It destroys all tech, infra, land, and military instantly, essentially bill locking you.
[/quote]
Umm...unless it kills all money, you'll have no bills to pay in the first place so you can't be bill locked. :unsure:

When the stat collectors just give up.

[quote name='Locke' date='21 February 2010 - 11:12 AM' timestamp='1266768761' post='2195075']
Umm...unless it kills all money, you'll have no bills to pay in the first place so you can't be bill locked. :unsure:
[/quote]
If I recall correctly (probably not it's been years since I've seen it mentioned and that was when it was first used) you get a screen saying you were admin bombed, the damage and can't do anything for your nation.