Naval Blockaded still?

Micheal Malone

I took a gander and couldn't find anything on the subject through a cursory scan.

When blockaded during war if you don't collect, then the war is concluded and peace agreed upon, the blockade is still in place. Would it not make sense that since the war was concluded that the blockade is lifted? I'm not sure if this belongs in the bug or suggestion section, as it might well be a bug if it was intended to be lifted at peace. However, if it currently is working as functioned, then I would make it a suggestion that since hostilities have concluded, shouldn't all hostile actions which include blockades?

I took a gander and couldn't find anything on the subject through a cursory scan.

When blockaded during war if you don't collect, then the war is concluded and peace agreed upon, the blockade is still in place. Would it not make sense that since the war was concluded that the blockade is lifted? I'm not sure if this belongs in the bug or suggestion section, as it might well be a bug if it was intended to be lifted at peace. However, if it currently is working as functioned, then I would make it a suggestion that since hostilities have concluded, shouldn't all hostile actions which include blockades?

I agree, when the war is over it should "expire"

Then there is no point in blockading at all because in 7 days it'll be gone, so unless you're at a long inactive point blockades will be worthless.

No, keep them lasting until you collect but just backlog the effects to where once blockaded it only stacks up until the war is over, once it's over you have a fixed income deduction until collection to account for the lost revenue during the blockade's time.