An Announcement from the OP-TPF Front

Titus Pullo

Well, CTA's sig is no where on this document. But somebody obviously implied that you guys wanted peace. Sounds like somebody screwed up. WAPA and the Flying Kiwis obviously expected peace and are upset because that is now not the case. CTA is upset that somebody presumed they were ready to stop fighting. One heck of a mess...

Nothing a simple NO U! can't fix :P

Well, one good thing that's come from this, is that OP and CDT helped us learn which nations we can count on and which ones we can't. If you join an alliance, you fight for that alliance, or you really aren't a true member of that alliance - you're just a ghost. We have a nice lil list of apparent ghosts to turn our attention to for now, and they are gonna pay.

-Ongoing hostilities hereby refers to any prolonged fighting on any of the fronts in the current conflict and shall end at such time that the above fronts have officially ceased hostilities with one another or one week after these accords are signed, whichever comes later.

Well that will go on for sometime then, as our war wont stop until the end of the round or till all the notified membership ask me to stand down...

Well, one good thing that's come from this, is that OP and CDT helped us learn which nations we can count on and which ones we can't. If you join an alliance, you fight for that alliance, or you really aren't a true member of that alliance - you're just a ghost. We have a nice lil list of apparent ghosts to turn our attention to for now, and they are gonna pay.

You're welcome. :lol1:

Well that will go on for sometime then, as our war wont stop until the end of the round or till all the notified membership ask me to stand down...

We came here to fight so great.

In my opinion, the sooner CTA realises that WAPA attacking was part of what appears to be a plan to hit TPF's main allies so that OP could get a clear shot at them and not some ridiculous age old grudge from SE the better.

Edited by Mayzie

In my opinion, the sooner CTA realises that WAPA attacking was part of what appears to be a plan to hit TPF's main allies so that OP could get a clear shot at them and not some ridiculous age old grudge from SE the better.

Thats your opinion, but let this be known for future reference, while im in charge of CTA I dont care who the alliance is or how big it is, if you declare on us do so in the knowledge you shall not be expecting short term peace if any.

Thats your opinion, but let this be known for future reference, while im in charge of CTA I dont care who the alliance is or how big it is, if you declare on us do so in the knowledge you shall not be expecting short term peace if any.

What about the effective peace when none of your nations are capable of fighting back? ;)

Well, CTA's sig is no where on this document. But somebody obviously implied that you guys wanted peace. Sounds like somebody screwed up. WAPA and the Flying Kiwis obviously expected peace and are upset because that is now not the case. CTA is upset that somebody presumed they were ready to stop fighting. One heck of a mess...

Read the peace agreement again. You'll notice that the only reason WAPA, The Flying Kiwis, or CTA is included in the agreement is to say that the parties signing the agreement are not allowed to become involved with the WAPA/Kiwis vs. CTA fight, nor the other "ongoing hostilities" which were mentioned. Only the signing parties were agreeing to peace.

@Woref

Not the off rail the topic, but really tell that to the 4 i'm kicking in, we are weakened but far from dead.

The 4 you are fighting are in the bottom 5 of WAPA, and 27 members of WAPA are stronger than EVERYONE in your alliance. If I seem upset it's only because no one in CTA is in my range, so once my current wars expire I have no one to fight :(

Edited by Woref

The 4 you are fighting are in the bottom 5 of WAPA, and 27 members of WAPA are stronger than EVERYONE in your alliance. If I seem upset it's only because no one in CTA is in my range, so once my current wars expire I have no one to fight :(

Yeah our top lot wouldnt of been beaten down so much if KIWI werent at the party and what do you expect I got hit down to 500/600ns :ehm:

Edited by the rebel