Final Zero Hour Announcement

YohanElus

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Zero Hour definitely said something to Athens to get out of a tight spot. :rolleyes: The members of Zero Hour and myself expected to be at war with Athens when we came out with this information. If you have a problem with the decision Athens made, please talk with them, im sure they will give you an answer. I suggest talking to Rsox, he is by far the nicest one of them all. ;)

I bet you thought he was nice. The zeros said they were formed to spy on Athens and instead of crushing all the 2 faces ones they continued protecting them and the zeros went on their merry way not a care in the world snapped up by alliances who dont mind people being double traitors.

On the other hand, if you love the burn, and anticipate the burning of all Zero Hour members, please do it yourself. I eagerly await your declaration of war but until then please continue to talk about stuff you couldn't understand even if the information was sitting in front of your nose.

All I see is two faced traitors patting each other on the back because they oozed out of being double traitors without a scratch on either of their faces.

I bet you thought he was nice. The zeros said they were formed to spy on Athens and instead of crushing all the 2 faces ones they continued protecting them and the zeros went on their merry way not a care in the world snapped up by alliances who dont mind people being double traitors.

All I see is two faced traitors patting each other on the back because they oozed out of being double traitors without a scratch on either of their faces.

I find it amusing that you define scratches as losing infra/tech/land, all of which can be very easily replaced. That being said, all I see is you complaining about how you don't like what happened/that ZH members are being accepted into other alliances. As others have said before, if you don't like it, stop !@#$%*ing and do something about it. I'm sure the generous alliances will be quite happy to hear from you.