An announcement from NoWedge.

AnCapistan

As Empress of NoWedge I apologize to Ordo Paradoxia for my horrible behavior on their IRC channel.

I apologize with a Declaration of War.

Our reasons for declaring can be found here: http://!@#$%*.com/m79fef150

OP has threatened me and my alliance for no reason at all. There is only one way to respond.

May Admin have mercy on your soul. For we shall have none.

/s/

Cookavich, Emperor, Slayer of Cowards, Annihilator of We Are Perth Army

Mr Damsky, Empress, Destroyer of all things fun

Uncle Stalin, leader of the Red Army

Edited by Mr Damsky

How come I get this feeling that this is like declaring that....

Summer is Winter, or

Black is White, or

An apple is an orange?

Damn, I have this pesty gnat buzzing around and it is 20 degrees out side.

Hummmm? :wacko:

Wow I guess if you were big enough to do anything you would of already declared war on atleast 6 of our nations but you haven't attacked one? why? Cowards what a waste of my time.

Wow I guess if you were big enough to do anything you would of already declared war on atleast 6 of our nations but you haven't attacked one? why? Cowards what a waste of my time.

Give me your link. When we're done with the 1-Day training of our troops I'll declare on you.

Give me your link. When we're done with the 1-Day training of our troops I'll declare on you.

My nation is Here

Attack me if you have the balls and if you don't you are a coward and are nothing more then a bee trying to kill a Bear good luck you don't even have numbers on your side.

You DoW'ed WAPA like two days ago.

Has there been a delay in your 1-day training program?

OOC: I was up playing Xbox and didn't make my nation till 3 mins after update :| (We DoE'd at the same time)

My nation is Here

Attack me if you have the balls and if you don't you are a coward and are nothing more then a bee trying to kill a Bear good luck you don't even have numbers on your side.

Good luck to you sir. A warrior is a man I can respect.

Edited by Mr Damsky

You DoW'ed WAPA like two days ago.

Has there been a delay in your 1-day training program?

It obvious by he's avatar he lost the keyboard in the roll of fat in himself therefore couldn't DoW on WAPA or was too much of a coward nation to attack them or us, so you are wasting the TE community time and effort in reading your posts.

Edit--- Also you are making yourself breath hard for no reason I know it is so hard to push the keyboard buttons but just think of them as buttons that release cheeseburges from Planet Bob TE for you.

Edited by Skull

It obvious by he's avatar he lost the keyboard in the roll of fat in himself therefore couldn't DoW on WAPA or was too much of a coward nation to attack them or us, so you are wasting the TE community time and effort in reading your posts.

Edit--- Also you are making yourself breath hard for no reason I know it is so hard to push the keyboard buttons but just think of them as buttons that release cheeseburges from Planet Bob TE for you.

is there really a need for that?

Most probably not but the fact of the matter is that he is wasting the TE community time by making us read these post and threads by them saying they DoW on alliances but haven't attack anyone yet because one of those DoW.

Also as Thomas pointed out above if you saw the IRC logs you would understand.

Edited by Skull

Hey Skull. Should I get you some cheese for your whine? Perhaps you should go cry to your mother. Actually, that would be good idea.... you could thank her for a lovely evening last night. See you soon, tool.

Wow, the smell of cheese and wine is still permeating our IRC channel. And it is not OP cheese and "whine". :lol1:

Wow, the smell of cheese and wine is still permeating our IRC channel. And it is not OP cheese and "whine". :lol1:
Yeah, sorry about that. Skull's Mom and myself got a little carried away last night. Be a dear and clean up, will you? Edited by cookavich

Yeah, sorry about that. Skull's Mom and myself got a little carried away last night. Be a dear and clean up, will you?

Hmmm my mother does not play this game therefore it is OCC and I would advise you to speak wisely from this point on.

Yeah, sorry about that. Skull's Mom and myself got a little carried away last night. Be a dear and clean up, will you?

I guess this about sums up this thread. Seems like everybody is wound a little too tight. This appearss to essentially be personal between a few folks (maybe involving IRC chats?). Maybe all involved could do the TE community a favor and send these barbs to each other via PMs?

So am I to understand that you are now requesting White Peace and Protectorate status?

If so, we will discuss and let you know really soon.

Please no, you will just encourage him.