Communists Forever

aeonicimperiumannouncementbannerres.png

AeonicImperiumbigrays3.pngUCRFlaggood-2.png

Communists Forever

Article I: General Knowledge

Aeonic Imperium (AI) and Union of Communist Republics (UCR) have grown fond of each other. We've been lonely, they've been lonely, so we hooked up. Don't worry we used protection, it's only an OADP. So with this we agreed (After waiting for a week for UCR to vote) to sign an...well ya what I said.

Article II: Optional Defense

In the event one of these alliances is attacked, the other is encouraged to jump to their defense. However if they are feeling tired that day, and want to stay dormant, they are free to do so. Though they will be ridiculed and we may egg their house.

Article III: Optional Aggression

In the event one of these alliances decides to go to war against another, the other alliance is encouraged to join in on the action. However again, they have the option to stay on their couch, make popcorn, and watch it from their living room.

Article IV: Intelligence

Share it...or not...you know whatever

Article V: Termination

If for some odd reason one of these alliances wishes to terminate the treaty, just say so, and *POOF*, It's gone like Tiger's Gatorade endorsement.

Signed for AI:

-Anansi (should be II) (Triumvirate)

-Statesman28 (Triumvirate)

-Secter7 (Triumvirate)

-Itsuki Koizumi (Minister of Finance)

-Infidel Israeli (MoFA)

Signed for UCR:

-Slonq (Chairman)

-RA2Leader (Supreme Commander of Defense)

-Tillistan (Minister of Economics)

-Nikita Gregarin (Premier of UCR)

Edited by Infidel Israeli

Hmm. I'm not a big fan of the everything's-optional treaty, because it essentially means your "ally" will only come to your defense when they're guaranteed to win. It seems like ToA or PIAT might be more appropriate in such a situation... But at any rate, congratulations on this first step.

-Craig

Hmm. I'm not a big fan of the everything's-optional treaty, because it essentially means your "ally" will only come to your defense when they're guaranteed to win. It seems like ToA or PIAT might be more appropriate in such a situation... But at any rate, congratulations on this first step.

-Craig

Pretty well this. This is a useless scrap of paper, that is really only there as a smokescreen against accusations of bandwagonning.

-Craig

In the end, every treaty is optional.

I would sure like to see a world in which people signed ODPs and meant them.

Congtrats to UCR and AI, and nice flags.

-Craig

I think ToAs and PIATs are useless. You can do all of that anyway. I'd rather have an ODAP so in the event of a war we won't get the "bandwagon" comments. Really, they're annoying. But we didn't want to go straight to a MDP or MDoAP. And I trust this alliance that if we needed help, they would be there, it's the only reason I'd ever sign a treaty

Edited by Infidel Israeli

Pretty well this. This is a useless scrap of paper, that is really only there as a smokescreen against accusations of bandwagonning.

Any treaty can be essentially useless once the integrity of the signatories is brought into question. You can have an OADP with a bunch of reasonable guys, who you know will evaluate things fairly when the time comes(which is what we have). Or you can have a MDoAP with a bunch of cowards who will opt out publicly as soon as their pixels are at risk. Obviously, the effectiveness of either of these treaties is, at all times, based solely on the integrity of the signatories. I hardly think this can be called worthless.

Edited by Tillistan

Yunz still don't use the OWF friendly version of the banner :P

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn114/M...ntbannerres.png

Lol at the long file name :P

Congrats guys!

I tried, still doesn't work on my computer, does it on yours?

I'm sure you'll be pleased to offer them the full moral support that you can muster.

Believe what you want, your opinion is meaningless to us.