57th Overlanders DoW's BC 2.0

Kodiak

I haven't backed down yet, you better watch your back for the next 6 months, you never know when it might come. Never.

Woh, flippity flop eh?

First you're against Athens waiting 6 months on a perfectly valid CB but now you're totally willing to use that against me?

You're not only spineless, you're a flip flopper.

Oh wait, you were being ironic...well, either way you're still pathetic.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't backed down yet, you better watch your back for the next 6 months, you never know when it might come. Never.

Hey man, that sounded suspiciously like a threat against my comrade. Just because you disagree on an issue does not mean you attack Cairna.

Also, I see nothing wrong with preemptive strikes, it's all America-style.

I must say, the fact that the majority of an alliance would be willing to go to war with you to help allies is one of the weakest CB's I can think of. Next time you get information like this sent to you, take a deep breath, count to ten, and think about what is being implied and how helpful it would actually be to declare an agressive war and get yourselves stomped.

I have to say one thing, Ivan. Your guys sure can put on a good, amusing show. This thread has provided me with many laughs.

This thread has been more amusing than the past week

Also

Hey man, that sounded suspiciously like a threat against my comrade. Just because you disagree on an issue does not mean you attack Cairna.

Also, I see nothing wrong with preemptive strikes, it's all America-style.

:wub: seli

Edited by wickedj

I got your back my brother in arms*, we can make this a duel if you like? Carpe Diem, loljokealliance.

*lolpun

Also, what Ivan said.

I assure you. Thought our sense of humor is vastly superior to your own, we're no joke alliance. Any time you want to take off the diplomatic gloves, we're waiting.

I assure you. Thought our sense of humor is vastly superior to your own, we're no joke alliance. Any time you want to take off the diplomatic gloves, we're waiting.

Slap Cairna in the face with the glove after you take it off, he loves that.

Also, :wub: wickedj

I think we all know that when I left CD I took away its vastly superior sense of humor and trolling techniques. Leaving :lol:CD:lol: with nothing but a hollow shell of what it once was.

Well screw you man, we'll throw down righ...

Oh, uh, nevermind, my allies are saying that I'm not allowed to do this.

Even still good sir, you lack the balls!

I think we all know that when I left CD I took away its vastly superior sense of humor and trolling techniques. Leaving :lol:CD:lol: with nothing but a hollow shell of what it once was.

Nah man, I'm pretty sure Cairna, BiA, and I are the only ones that want you back.

Well screw you man, we'll throw down righ...

Oh, uh, nevermind, my allies are saying that I'm not allowed to do this.

Even still good sir, you lack the balls!

smiley_smug.gif

And to think you make fun of the RIA for doing the same thing.

Oh wait, damn! You did it again! You have a tricky tongue good sir. And I like it.

I'm off for the night. But I wouldn't consider this over, not by a long shot.

Nah man, I'm pretty sure Cairna, BiA, and I are the only ones that want you back.

I MISS YOU BADLY. Your humor, your laughter, your soft tou...

you know what? Nevermind.

I MISS YOU BADLY. Your humor, your laughter, your soft tou...

you know what? Nevermind.

I too, miss your soft skin and luscious lips. I will never forget you... my brother.

smiley_smug.gif

And to think you make fun of the RIA for doing the same thing.

Oh wait, damn! You did it again! You have a tricky tongue good sir. And I like it.

I'm off for the night. But I wouldn't consider this over, not by a long shot.

Fine run away , you coward, we shall continue this another day.