An Announcement from Zero Hour

Zulchep

See, the thing is, no matter how much you are wanting to come clean now, and yes, confession is good for the soul, the mere fact you agreed to participate in any of this to begin with entirely destroys your credibility.

Otherwise, I call Stockholm syndrome.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See, the thing is, no matter how much you are wanting to come clean now, and yes, confession is good for the soul, the mere fact you agreed to participate in any of this to begin with entirely destroys your credibility.

Otherwise, I call Stockholm syndrome.

No! ZH and Athens are in love! Nothing can ruin that!

It's like an infidelity. Athens found out ZH cheated on them, and they want to kill the other party.

I'd like to think I still qualify ;):wub:

Of course :wub:. 1) It is biologically impossible to dislike you. :D 2) I'm sure you've been quite busy and not a party to any of this nonsense.

But dude, your old alliance members are going crazy on each other, still, again, etc. Can you calm some people down up in here? ;)

Of course :wub:. 1) It is biologically impossible to dislike you. :D 2) I'm sure you've been quite busy and not a party to any of this nonsense.

But dude, your old alliance members are going crazy on each other, still, again, etc. Can you calm some people down up in here? ;)

Fetch they ribs Kittuah!

pls?

:D

they? Heck, why not. It stays. Edits is fur the weak-feats.

Edited by HalfEmpty

Definitely interesting.

Has anyone else posted that 6 months on the Internets is a long freaking time? The idea was pretty insane to begin with, but actually pretty epic. It really is too bad that nothing actually happened.

So ZH is sent as a 'commando' alliance to cause havoc behind enemy lines. ZH, out of cowardice or defeatism, decides that's it's pointless suicide and bails of TPF, dropping the commando aspect of the alliance and setting a new path of legitimacy. Relations between 1 of your target alliances, Athens, improves and evolves into an alliance. Not wanting your skeletons to come out later, ZH comes clean. Athens, ignoring the facts that 1. TPF did this during a war that was going badlly for them, 2. ZH didn't follow thru and 3. the war is long over, declares war.

Based on this info I don't see what you've done wrong but this combined with TPF's explanation leads me to the same conclusion with them. Nether ZH or TPF is in the wrong and yet their is a war.

You guys must be bored. ;)

Seconded.

Maybe this should be named the "I'm mad and butthurt so lets go to" war.

At any rate, OP is a well written post.

For the record:

o/ TPF

o/ mHawk

Edited by Crackshot