It seemed like a good idea at the time.....

Razgriz 2K9

OOC: Yeah, cept for the fact that, I'm afraid if I lie I might get caught. I go with B.

IC: Alex looked at the guard while his hands were behind his back. He held the trigger for the bomb in hand. Pressing the trigger, the C4 charge detonated, creating a huge fireball and sent a shockwave that everyone in the Officer's building felt, Alex said to the guard in an American accent, I am Colonel Keaton, and I order you to find out what that shockwave was!"

OOC: Well, I still went through with it.

The guard noticed the so called "Colonel Keaton" seemed suspicious and was about to ask about it but ran off toward the location of the explosion when his commander ordered him to go and investigate. Meanwhile, the alarms blared even louder as the intercom system in and outside of the building blared, "Code Red, base under attack! Code red, base under attack!"

Now the spy was alone, except for security cameras that were located throughout the hallway and the building.

Edited by HHAYD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex under cover from the guards, decided to head to the computer room, unknowingly not noticing the security cameras located throughout the hallway....a fatal mistake on the spy's part.

The Yuke spy finally found the Commander's office. Alex pulled out a pistol and slowly opened the door. If the commander was still there, he would be shot in the head and Alex would be ready to hack, if he wasn't, then that means one less body for Alex to hide.

Alex under cover from the guards, decided to head to the computer room, unknowingly not noticing the security cameras located throughout the hallway....a fatal mistake on the spy's part.

The Yuke spy finally found the Commander's office. Alex pulled out a pistol and slowly opened the door. If the commander was still there, he would be shot in the head and Alex would be ready to hack, if he wasn't, then that means one less body for Alex to hide.

Apparently the commander was in the room. She turned around and saw someone who she did not recognize...

OOC: Expect no chivalry here, woman! (no offense to the female RPers)

IC: Just as soon as the commander saw Alex, he shot his M9 at the her shoulder, downing her. Alex said in his Russian accent, "Nothing personal, it's simply just business." He then procceded to the commander's computer, put a flash drive into the computer and began downloading various military files.

OOC: Expect no chivalry here, woman! (no offense to the female RPers)

IC: Just as soon as the commander saw Alex, he shot his M9 at the her shoulder, downing her. Alex said in his Russian accent, "Nothing personal, it's simply just business." He then procceded to the commander's computer, put a flash drive into the computer and began downloading various military files.

For a while, nothing was downloaded while the download screen displayed, "Attempting to connect to server.". Then an error message popped up displaying, "Attempting to download during server maintenance could result in corrupted downloaded files. Proceed?"

Edited by HHAYD

Unfortunately, Alex did not have the time or the patience to try and fix the problem, he could take what he has on the flash drive and let the YKGB defrag it later. He clicked proceed and ducked under the desk to reload his pistol.

Sadly for the spy, the Department of Defense had warned everyone in the military and research department to avoid downloading anything from the server yesterday during the server maintenance. Shortly after the downloading started, the downloading slowed down to zero bytes per second, and then another error message popped up, stating that the server was down.

Then the door was forcefully kicked open as several armored soldiers equipped with automatic shotguns stormed in, looking for the spy that was caught on tape by the security cameras...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in New City's Department of Defense's Tech Department, what actually happened:

"How's the server check?"

"All fine..."

Server controller computer: Error 55134 Attempting to send all military files to New City Eastern Military Base failed. Server down, reactivating server

"I thought you told everyone to not download anything!"

"I did! Why didn't you disable that bypass thingy?!"

"That would require recoding of every last military computers' operating systems!"

Server controller computer: Warning, main server is overloaded, rerouting all data being processed to backup server.

"This isn't going to look good. Kill the data processing"

"I'm trying! Why don't you do something productive?!"

Server controller computer: Error 62233 Both servers failed, possible data corruption, scanning for data corruption.

Error 12904 Database for both servers corrupted, 92.4% of files in the "Research" folder inaccessible.

"This -bleep- was not in my plans!!"

Edited by HHAYD

Alex heard the soldiers opening the door with their automatic shotguns. He knew that there was no escape, and surrender was not an option. Therefore, Alex drew his second pistol and started firing at the guards.

One of the guards was crippled and crumpled to the ground during their storm. They fired at spy's arms to stop him from shooting at them.

"Game over, buddy." was the last thing the spy heard as another guard that just just entered the room, armed with a tranquilizer dart gun. The guard equipped with the dart gun fired a single dart at the spy, hoping it would hit him and knock him out for a while.

Edited by HHAYD

Alex was hit by a guards arm by a tranquilizer dart. Pulling the dart out, he said, "Son of a %$#@&" dropping both is pistols. Another tranquilizer dart to the torso. Made him a bit woozy, dropping him unconsious on the floor of the commander's desk.

"Alright, stop the bleeding and call for an ambulance now! We need him alive!" the sergeant ordered. After about a minute later, two paramedics entered the room, placed the spy on the stretcher, and ran off to board one of the many ambulances arriving in the base.

When Alex awoke, he was laying in a hospital bed. All his gear was gone, and armed gurds were protecting his hospital room both within and outside as shown from the slightly opened door.

All Alex had left to say was "&%$#!!!"

Edited by Razgriz 2K9

When Alex awoke, he was laying in a hospital bed. All his gear was gone, and armed gurds were protecting his hospital room both within and outside as shown from the slightly opened door.

All Alex had left to say was "&%$#!!!"

"Rise and shine. You have a long day." one of the guards told the awaken spy before pulling out a radio and said, "Suspect is awake, bring him to the designated location?"

"Yep." was the reply.

"Alright men, we are going to the parking garage area. You know the drills." the guard said as some of the guards proceeded to strap the spy to his bed and unlock the wheels so they can push it out of the room into the pickup area.

OOC: I look forward to torture method [/my sadistic moment :) ]

Alex was strapped to his bed, but he could do nothing but laugh. The spy really got himself into a pickle this time, he knew he was not going to escape, at least not with his life, still he believed it was worth finding out what torture methods the Great Lake People used.

Edited by Razgriz 2K9

They reached the parking area and waited for a few minutes. Then a seemly innocent white van without windows in its rear section marked with a permanent black marker, "FREE CANDY! TOTALLY LEGIT!" stopped in front of them and the backdoor opened. The guards lifted the spy's bed into the van, boarded the van, and slammed the door closed as the van drove off toward the designated location.

After about an hour of driving, the van finally stopped. The guards boarded off the van after opening the back door and unloaded the spy's bed off the van. They then pushed the bed with the spy strapped in it into an office building's main entrance while soldiers around them had puzzled looks on their faces. They reached one of the elevator doors and one of the guards pressed the "call" button for an elevator to arrive.

The spy was back at the very same military base that he had broke into before...

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: LOL :lol:

IC: Alex was put in a white van that took him straight to the base he broke into before. Alex said, "Well, well, I'm back at your base....so do you want an encore, or do just want me to sing?"

Alex was playing up the mood of his captors, as far as it was seen his home country may be put in jepoardy for this, but it would not be of any concern as to what GLS may do the country, it's people know how to handle itself in battle, so Alex was unconcerned over any consequence.

OOC: LOL :lol:

IC: Alex was put in a white van that took him straight to the base he broke into before. Alex said, "Well, well, I'm back at your base....so do you want an encore, or do just want me to sing?"

Alex was playing up the mood of his captors, as far as it was seen his home country may be put in jepoardy for this, but it would not be of any concern as to what GLS may do the country, it's people know how to handle itself in battle, so Alex was unconcerned over any consequence.

The guards said nothing as the elevator arrived and they pushed the bed into the it while some of the guards didn't board the elevator. After reaching the lowest floor, the remaining guards pushed the bed down the long hallway until they reached a room.

The interrogation room.

One of them opened the door and said, "The suspect is here."

"Bring it in here." was the reply.

They pushed the bed into the room and left, closing the door.

"Lets see, you broke into our base by sneaking through the sewage system, correct? How about you tell me who sent us?" asked the masked interrogator.

Alex laighed when the interrogator asked the question, "Well, you must be new to interrogation, that would be the stupidist question that I ever heard in my life." He then put a scowl on his face, "As far as I'm concerned, I am pretty much under threat of death both from my home nation and this one, and that is the question you ask me? Hmph, you're wasting your time."

Alex laighed when the interrogator asked the question, "Well, you must be new to interrogation, that would be the stupidist question that I ever heard in my life." He then put a scowl on his face, "As far as I'm concerned, I am pretty much under threat of death both from my home nation and this one, and that is the question you ask me? Hmph, you're wasting your time."

"Again, who sent you?" replied the interrogator.

"Your doing it wrong..." was the last thing the interrogator said before he pressed a call button.

"Yes?"

"Send the suspect to the party room." the interrogator ordered.

Four guards opened the door and proceeded to push the spy (who was still strapped to his bed) into the hallway, opened another door that was close by, and pushed the bed into the room.

From there, one of the guards unstrapped the spy from his bed, pushed him off, and hauled the bed away as the other three guards slammed and locked the door.

He was inside a fully padded room with a single light bulb hanging from the 10 meter tall ceiling, and nothing else. The "party" room was actually an padded isolation room.

Edited by HHAYD

After being locked into the padded room, Alex thought, "So they intend to keep me in this isolated room till I go insane....well, they are gonna be in for a surprise."

Suddenly, parts of the wall close to the ceiling opened up, revealing a total of four speakers that begun to play a music set in loophole loudly for the next 24 hours until the guards decide to open the door:

The Rick Roll:

(OOC: The U.S. military actually used music torture before by playing songs loudly and so frequently that they drove their suspects insane.)

Edited by HHAYD