It seemed like a good idea at the time.....

Razgriz 2K9

OOC: Wait....you still have that song, I thought we were done with Rick Rolling? o_O

Besides it's not really torture, more so that I heard it so many times I actually start to like the song.

IC: As soon as Alex started listening to the song, he started to enjoy it a bit, saying, "This might be a good tune if they weren't playing it so loud THAT MY EARS BLEED!!!!

After a while the song started to get on his nerves, it was playing so loud it couldn't sleep, he was not used to this kind of torture. Alex started wondering how long he can hold out before he snapped.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Wait....you still have that song, I thought we were done with Rick Rolling? o_O

Besides it's not really torture, more so that I heard it so many times I actually start to like the song.

IC: As soon as Alex started listening to the song, he started to enjoy it a bit, saying, "This might be a good tune if they weren't playing it so loud THAT MY EARS BLEED!!!!

After a while the song started to get on his nerves, it was playing so loud it couldn't sleep, he was not used to this kind of torture. Alex started wondering how long he can hold out before he snapped.

24 hours later, the speakers fell silent and they encloses themselves into the wall as a slot flipped open in the door, revealing cream soup in a hard bread bowl with a paper cup of water served on a styrofoam tray. "Take it, or leave it. Your choice." the guard said.

Alex quickly came to the cream soup and tasted it. It wasn't good, but anything is better than nothing. He quickly ate his meal and awaited interrogation, after 24 hours of torture like that he realized it wasn't worth saving the Deputy Prime Minister's skin.

A few minutes later, the door opened up with three guards standing in front of it. "Come with us or you can feel free to stay in there." one of the guards asked.

The interrogator wrote down Alex's answers on a sheet of paper, pressed the call button, and said. "Send the suspect to the holding cell, we got the answers we want."

Soon, three guards opened the door entered the room. "Better go along with them. You're done unless if we have more questions later. By the way, I can guarantee you that you will stand for a criminal trial later." the interrogator said.

The holding cells were the typical prison cells. Toilet, sink, bed, windowless rooms only lighted by a single light bulb, and a steel door with a small slot in it.

Edited by HHAYD