Have any of you ever tried to leave an alliance?

Jesters Hacksaw

Yes. Pro-Tip: Leave during peace time and if you left to do some shopping but not out of disloyalty, have their backs when the peace ends.

Nothing breeds friendship more then sacrificing a nation in the top 50 for a former alliance. No regrets ether. B)

Also important to let your alliance mates know when you quit your alliance and then re-roll and join another alliance.

<_<

Edited by Decomposition

Also important to let your alliance mates know when you quit your alliance and then re-roll and join another alliance.

<_<

lol no. Internet problems + sledding = deletion. The annoying part is my internet started working on day 25... <_< Just a few hours sooner and I'd been fine.

I don't owe anyone money/tech do I? If so just PM me IG and I'll have it sorted out.

Unless you are in some really hot water, most alliances are fine with it. A couple people will be sad, sure, but they get over it and remember to just be a friend to them if you leave on good terms. I would say some of my best friends here were in my first alliance way back before I rerolled.