Several Black Trade Circles

Kirke

[quote name='Flatzibar' date='15 May 2010 - 04:13 AM' timestamp='1273914821' post='2298525']
Nation 481892,King of doom has yet to accept my trade circle 72.
[/quote]
Ive got a message to him...and will start looking for a replacement in 24 hrs

Edited by Kirke

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Flatzibar' date='15 May 2010 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1273946398' post='2298888']
any chance of getting fish instead of jewels :)big pop booster.
[/quote]

That would make it a 7BR instead of 8. You get ALL your partners to agree to it (and KingODoom falls thru) then I will spam for that instead. Makes no difference to me...same amount of work. However I am not the to change configurations after people have agreed to it....unless is is a unanimous consensus.

[quote name='baskan' date='15 May 2010 - 02:26 PM' timestamp='1273951561' post='2298974']
Sorry kirke my alliance finally found me I havent had one since the end of the war lol ty and i appreciate what your doing!
[/quote]
So did you want in the next round of circles or are you all set now that "your alliance finally found you"???

[quote name='Kirke' date='15 May 2010 - 02:33 PM' timestamp='1273952015' post='2298978']
That would make it a 7BR instead of 8. You get ALL your partners to agree to it (and KingODoom falls thru) then I will spam for that instead. Makes no difference to me...same amount of work. However I am not the to change configurations after people have agreed to it....unless is is a unanimous consensus.
[/quote]

Looks like KingODoom came through after all. Unless there is anything else I will close off that circle from the thread

[quote]Circle #71 5BR + U
Construction/Asphalt/FastFood/Steel/Cars

Cynic decided to start his own circle...

[/quote]

My circle has been a work in progress for a very long time. I applied in this thread because that circle seems destined to never come to fruition and so I don't want to opt out of this if I don't have to. Make no mistake if you can put together a trade circle that I am a part of then I won't back out of it and will have the thread for mine closed.

[quote name='Cynic' date='16 May 2010 - 08:45 AM' timestamp='1274017506' post='2299771']
My circle has been a work in progress for a very long time. I applied in this thread because that circle seems destined to never come to fruition and so I don't want to opt out of this if I don't have to. Make no mistake if you can put together a trade circle that I am a part of then I won't back out of it and will have the thread for mine closed.
[/quote]
Understood. Aluminum/iron seems to be one of the toughest combos to get atm too. I put you back in ;)

[quote name='Magical Muslim' date='17 May 2010 - 09:16 AM' timestamp='1274105796' post='2301191']
Ruler Name: Magical Muslim
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=258455
Resources: Silver, Wheat
DO you need uranium?: Not at the moment, would like it if possible though.
Alliance: Asgaard
Circle Interested in: Any you can fit me into.
[/quote]

Heya...I already have you on my list for my next round of circles...just need to get these wrapped up first :D

[quote name='vbdragon' date='17 May 2010 - 10:00 AM' timestamp='1274108410' post='2301211']
vbdragon
lorderon
aluminum
gold

Looking for a affluent pop circle with uranium
[/quote]

Gotchya in circle #64 :D

Hello again kirke,I have a friend here from my alliance that needs a trade circle :)

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=401689

Resources:Furs,Rubber

Alliance:The Brigade

Circle 68 would be most appreciated!

Edited by Delarus

[quote name='Delarus' date='18 May 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1274220804' post='2302477']
Hello again kirke,I have a friend here from my alliance that needs a trade circle :)

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=401689

Resources:Furs,Rubber

Alliance:The Brigade

Circle 68 would be most appreciated!
[/quote]
I would love to except #68 does not have furs :( Unfortunately I do not have any open fur spots, but I have flagged her for the next round

Had one bail out on circle#47...and I was soooooo close >:(

Anyhoo..it allowed me to juggle the remaining 2 slots...one of which already filled..hope the last one goes quick :D

Ruler Name: Therm
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=386833
Resources: Iron, Sugar
DO you need uranium?: I'd like to have it
Alliance: Celestial Being Applicant
Circle Interested in: FF/Beer/construction