The Centurion Brotherhood Announcement

generals3

1st: Did i ever say we didn't have problems? Did i ever try to make the world think we're so great? No , i don't lie about our situation.

2nd: This decision was a pure pragmatic and necessary decision , since dawn of times TCB has been a Pink alliance on paper but actually somewhat been a multi-colored one. Ask your great leader. If i'm incompetent because of this decision you should take your dictionary again.

Also TCB has NEVER forced their members to be Pink , never , so why would we start doing it ? Because we're in a bad situation? If you ask me that would have been a decision making us sinking even lower.

3rd: Wave you off ? As a multi colored alliance we could have kept nice relationships but to be honest you are the ones by being so aggressive towards us who makes any relationship impossible . You don't even understand that bad situations and a moment of crisis needs to be handled with sometimes extreme decisions. Sure we might have made a mistake , but we're trying every possible option.

In conclusion. If anything you guys are simply trying to turn the world against you , yet an other reason why leaving pink. It became dangerous to be part of that sphere . Everyone know pink is the most hated sphere and i think i can finally see why .

EDIT: a last note i'd like to add. I'am not sure if you are aware of it but TCB has been through a lot of problems before our new government and was in the middle of a very steep declining curve and it's not easy as a government to pick it up in such a situation. At least we managed to stabilize the situation , even if it's at a low level i think it's something. It's easier said than done you know , i myself can know it as i thought it would have been a lot easier and better , i was quickly deluded but i don't give up hope and we try our best. Not very competent? maybe , incompetent? I don't think so , otherwise TCB would have been no more a few months ago.

I had a Government member of TCB approach me back when I was the Foreign Minister of RAD and Askar was still the King of TCB, asking for assistance in getting TCB back on track after you had just lost a few major treaties. I agreed to help as much as I could. However that Government member soon left TCB for IS citing that there was no point in asking for help since the situation was hopeless because of inactivity.

TCB has always been a Pink Team alliance for as long as I can remember, back to the days when there were over 200 members, and King Xander and later Cowboy Cornholio lead the alliance. TCB is only a multicolored alliance now because you and your government aren't willing to put in the work to create and manage trade circles for your members and you ignored all of your allies when they offered assistance. I guess it's just easier to let your members do whatever they want instead of trying to concentrate your efforts and build a sphere rather than simply reside on one or many.

You claim you're leaving Pink because we're such bad guys and we have treated you horribly. I think that's ridiculous. We have done all in our power to offer aid to you and time and time again you have either ignored us or told us no. Alliances and individuals who have been there for you for longer than I care to say were ignored and yet we're clearly the bad guys for offering our services to an old ally in need. While I'm glad to see you working to rebuild and strengthen TCB, I can not help but feeling as if we're the ones who are being slapped in the face by your actions whether intentional or accidental through inexperience. I hope you can get your alliance back on the right path but if you're going to be rude to your long time friends and allies and have no desire to work with others to build a sphere rather than just be on it then I'm glad you've left ours.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic